Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YOUR DREAMS!

Go down 
+11
best west
Brosie
tbeysquirrel
Arcade
Infidel
Johnny Walker
CAPRICIOUS
figus maximus
Oozing Anus
Nighting
FUCKBAD
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:26 am

weeabro wrote:
no jellicent is adorable ich was ugly and wanted to murder me :c
phukkinn chinkk wutever
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:42 am

ok so i don't know how the dream started but like
i was sitting on the floor in my room and it was like empty. and i was just sitting on the floor and this huge ass brown dude in a suit walks in and glares at me then walks to the doorway ad just stands there. then his phone rang and he started speaking turkish or something i dont know he said merhaba which is turkish for hello but i think its arabic too so i dont know but anyway when he got off the he was like "sorry im a mirror salesman that was a client" and i was like "c'est bien" then i was like wot why am i speaking french (lol, why am i speaking french) so then he was like here is one of our finest mirrors and i was like "uh merci" and then i looked in it AND I HAD UGLY ASS BROWN HAIR DUMBLEDORE IS GAY? so i was like "CE QUE L'ENFER" and then he was like "come with me" so i was like what the fuck ever man so i went with him and we got in the car with blacked out windows and there was this bloody girl in the backseat next to me and she had a gun and she started talking to him in turkish/arabic/whatever and then we start driving and then we stop and the girl puts out her cigarette in this asian guys eye then shoots him and i was like the fuck are you doing but i didnt say anything cause hey that bitch had a gun dont fuck with her so we kept on driving and then the guy was like "alright here we are" and we went into this warehouse and in it was like this angelic forest with a bunch of naked ladies speaking german and laughing and the girl was like "fuck these bitches" and led me into the next room which was like this purple with 2 red chairs in the middle and she was like "ok one for me and one for you" and we sat down and then she handed me a gun and i was like "pourquoi avez-vous donner a ce a moi?" and she was like "i dont speak fucking french bitch" then people started dropping from holes in the ceiling and then the girl was like "thats why we need you take note of what they are saying before you shoot them" then she shot some guy who was speaking arabic/turkish/whatever then i was like what and i looked up and this girl was like "coucou comment ca va" and then i shot her then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:53 am

i had a dream about 2012 last night

nothing happened
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:35 pm

i had a dream that i was playing some weird thing of sims?
and there were these characters that apparently were old guys but they were small & green & fuzzy. also there was like this giant weird children's academy in a big field in the middle of an even bigger forest. and also there was the mansion nearby where the green things lived, and also kaiv lived there?
i don't know i want to remember more of it
I THINK I BROKE INTO SOMEONE'S HOUSE?
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:46 pm

vix and me were in this secret society that was...evil
and we were infllitrating some place
that's all i remember
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:38 pm

i was beep
flying around a city
dressed as a dragon
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:36 pm

i was in a car
except aradia nepeta and terezi were in it
and we were at my 9th grade school
except now it was a gas station and car wash
and it was really dark at night
and gamzee was coming to kill us
and i was pretty much hyperventilating
and freaking the fuck out
so then i took the fuckin wheel and sped off as far as i could
and then that's all i remember
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:56 pm

okay so
i was in summer school and every kid from my school was there
so i was in english class and all of a sudden there was a woman screaming
i looked out the classroom door window and the principle was stabbed in the stomach by a fucking huge red tack.
and dude there was blood everywhere.
and for some reason i was not freaking out at all.
so people were freaking out because there were kids with pins stabbing everyone.
and again. BLOOD EVERYWHERE.
like most of the student population was dead.
so i was able to find a safe spot with two policemen and some guy who works in the office.
then the guy started freaking out and pulled out a pocket knife and almost stabbed me.
the policemen held the guy back and told me to get out the room.
and so i got out and the hallways were all bloody and there were still people running.
and i got stabbed with two pins before i got to the next room.
there were a bunch of kids in there who were all 'WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING'
then one of them turned into piccolo and said 'WE HAVE TO STOP THIS.'
then everyone turned into a super hero/villan
the only ones i can remember are piccolo, megamind, ghost rider, and for some reason a pedobear with wings.
and they all flew out the windows and left me there.
and i said 'just as planned.'
so this here confirms why i was not freaking out at all.
i was tonnohai and i planned this entire thing.

THE END.

also before that dream i was dreaming of ducks.
lots of ducks.

Last edited by PANTSKAT on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:55 am

so
the trolls from homestuck were there except they were like my age
and everyone was dying and we went to my old house
and vriska was throwing hot dogs at everyone
and then when everyone got pissed at her she stood up and was like "oh all of you shut up just because you've kept your lives--" and then someone from behind shot her in the head
and also dante was in it? i don't know
and i was playing a game and my score equaled kingdar (???) so i was like "oh this must mean kingdar will be the only one to live"
SO THEN FLASH FORWARD 25 YEARS LATER
kingdar's being interviewed about the whole thing in my old house and it turns out that karkat and tavros are actually alive and it was a live interview so i was trying to watch it on tv while they were actually doing it but i couldn't get a good view because of all the cameras. also there were tvs in places there weren't tvs before in the house.
then i woke up.

wot
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:01 am

I
HAD A DREAM
IN WHICH I WAS AN EXCHANGE STUDENT AT VIX'S SCHOOL
AND EVERYONE WAS SNAKES!!!
EXCEPT VIX
AND LIKE I ACTUALLY DIDN'T CARE AND THAT WAS COMPLETELY NORMAL FOR SOME REASON
BUT VIX AND I WENT TO ENGLISH CLASS
AND OUR TEACHER WAS A PANDA
AND WE MADE FUN OF HIM BECAUSE 'LOL HE'S AZN WHY IS HE TEACHING ENGLISH'
THEN THE SCHOOL WAS ON FIRE!!!!!!
AND WE ESCAPED THROUGH SOME TUNNELS AND SUDDENLY WE WERE IN VENEZUELA???

IDK IT WAS WEIRD AS FUCK
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:06 am

CROM STOP SMOKING SHIT BEFORE BED
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:44 pm

okay i have been having these dreams for a while now
i'm getting out of school and i'm in chicago
i decide to skip having my parents pick me up and fly home
i need directions so i go ask someone how to get to the city i live in
i run into this sign
and the person who owns the sign runs up (they're apparently a weed grower)
i ask them how i get home
they just tell me that if i buy a milkshake for three days in a row at this one resturant i can have all the food i can eat for free for a month
so i fly high and try not to have people see me
it started getting dark so i stopped to let the lights go on
and this announcer says "WELCOME.... TO NEW YORK CITY"
and all the lights turn on
so i head twards the cassino area because that's where most of the lights are
and kiri is there
and we meet each other and apparently i am also psychic and i lift kiri off the ground to have her fly with me
and we play some games
one of them was 'hop the desks' and i almost won exept some guy kept pushing the desk away from me
and the champion of that game was apparently suwako moriya
anyway i had to tell kiri that i had to go home
then it cuts to me getting home
and my parents were happy yet mad to see me and i told them "YOU KNOW I CAN JUST FLY HOME."

tr;dr i'm yuugi and i'm in some kind of mixed up u.s.a. trying to get home
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:53 am

so last night
i had this dream
i was watching tv at my grandparents house when it cut to a live news thing
where this boy had gotten like half his hand bitten off by a dog (like the middle finger through pinky also the bit of hand they're attached to) and i was like "hey that's hoods i didn't know he lived here"
and then they showed the dog that did it and it was elias
and he was in the backyard playing with my newfag cousin
so i went out there and punched my newfag cousin in the face because he was playing catch with the bit of hoods' hand that had gotten bitten off, in fact he was the reason it was bitten off
and then i took the bit of hand and most of the dream was me trying ti find a container full of ice i could put it in
but then it started rotting and getting covered with warts and stuff but then i finally found a plastic bag i could put it in with some ice and when i put it in it was back to normal
and then i walked to hoods' house (which was apparently down the street from my elementary school) to give it to him
and then i don't remember anything else after that
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:25 am

lmfao chrees oh god

man i had a couple dreams but i can hardly remember them now
one was at this... ice palace thing with this weird icemonster i'll have to draw it at some point
OH AND ANOTHER ok i remember
i was in the circle of magi, in the tower, & someone blew up a part of the tower & all the mages had fucking grappling hooks so they all jumped out when it exploded then climbed back up & started fixing the tower
then i was someone else racing this purple guy for some reason. i was a detective? & i got to this room & anders was there & there was something wrong with him so i was like ok he needs oatmeal
then we had to look into this weird mirror thing that apparently showed the past & I WAS ME & i was a young mage at the circle tower again & then there were some like modern day bully kids there & they were picking on young anders so i was like FUCK OFF then we had to have a pokemon battle but they were weird pokemon. & no pokeballs either we like summoned them
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:27 pm

okay so
i can't remember much but i do remember playing mvc3
and i was online
and i was winning a lot
and then all of a sudden it was all "EVENT MATCH, GET READY TO BET YOUR LIFE" and i was like "wot"
and then it showed strider hiryu and i was like "the fuck, i guess they're like putting some umvc3 preview fights in mvc3 online or something"
but then the battle started
and it was 3 against 1, the only person on my opponents team was hiryu
and he was like "IF YOU LOSE YOU WILL DIE" and then i got creeped the fuck out
so then i beat him but all of my characters took a shitton of damage WHEN SUDDENLY, MODOK COMES OUT FROM HIS SIDE and i was like "FUCK!!!!!" because time ran out JUST THEN and he won because of having more health
and then i could feel this stuff like taking over my body going to kill me because i lost but then i reached over to my ps3 and shut it off with the switch on the back and it stopped
and then something about being in a haunted forest like that one mortal kombat level with the trees with faces idk
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:20 am

It's a sign Chris, switch to Mortal Kombat before Hiryu kills you by selling UMVC3.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:11 am

what is with me and weird dreams lately, is it a stress thing or

anyway so it was like at my grandparents house except everything was.... weird like there was an indoor skate park where the bathroom and my old room should have been
and like i had skates like in jsrf so i was just skating and some shit, idk
i think there was a party or something? i don't really remember i just remember having to stuff some stuff into the living room closet including a giant charizard plushie that i stuffed into the top shelf in the closet
and then all of a sudden life was jsrf and i was making fun of rokakku gouji and then final boss fight happened in my grandparents' living room and then i beat him and that's all i remember idk it was really trippy

granted that would be because the final boss fight in jsrf is already trippy as hell

Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:07 am

okay i'm actually using this thread again

so um
i was like in my grandparents house
but it was like an apartment or something? idk i just remember looking out the bathroom window and being several stories up and also in a highly populated city
and i had to use the bathroom but i couldn't because someone had stuffed their jeans into the toilet
and apparently we were trading in our entire bathroom for a new one and the guy who was taking it was coming soon and he wouldn't take the bathroom with the jeans in the toilet so we tried to get it out but we couldn't so we just closed the toilet seat down and hoped he wouldn't notice
then i went into the living room and got on the wii and i went to a live stream of two girls talking about......... i don't remember and then one of the girls left and the other was left there and all of a sudden took her top off and my brothers were watching it too so i was like "OH SHIT TURN AROUND TURN AROUND" and my mom was in there too and she was like "chris what the hell you watchin" and i was like "i had no idea!!!!!" but then i turned over to where she was sitting and for some reason there was a bed where the fireplace would be and she was having sex right there?????????? so i was all "DUMBLEDORE IS GAY?" and woke up

i don't want to sleep ever again
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:38 am

LOOOOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUR DREAMS!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: MISC. STUFF-
Jump to: