Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YOUR DREAMS!

Go down 
+11
best west
Brosie
tbeysquirrel
Arcade
Infidel
Johnny Walker
CAPRICIOUS
figus maximus
Oozing Anus
Nighting
FUCKBAD
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:02 am

Also:

STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING SO STOP TYPING YOUR DREAMS LIKE THIS TEXT WALLS HURT MY EYES AND THEY ARE ANNOYING THE END
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:05 am

so

do

you

want

us

to

type

this

or

something
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:59 am

...Yes ...
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:14 am

BUT TEXT WALLS ARE THE ONLY WAY I KNOW HOW owch
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:26 am

OK SO NEW DREAM

AT FIRST IT STARTED WITH A BEAUTY CONTEST IN MY SCHOOL AND I WAS FORCED TO PARTICIPATE AND THEY MADE US SING A SONG CALLED I AM SUPERMAN BUT BEFORE IT STARTED I WENT THROUGH SOME SECRET PASSAGE AND ENDED UP IN A JUNGLE WITH DINOSAURS AND SOME HUNTERS AND NEITHER DID LIKE ME SO I WAS ALL 'OSHI-' BUT I COULDN'T GO BACK SO I RAN LIKE HELL AND ALMOST GOT KILLED BUT THEN I FOUND A GIANT SNAKE THAT LIKED ME AND SHE TOOK ME TO ANOTHER SECRET PASSAGE AND I ENDED UP IN SOME KIND OF...VICTORIAN ERA I THINK AND WHEN PEOPLE SAW ME THEY WERE ALL 'OH MY LOOK AT HOW SHE'S DRESSED WE MUST EDUCATE HER' SO THEY CHASED ME TO DRESS ME UP IN A STUPID DRESS AND I WAS ALL 'YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 626796' BUT I MANAGED TO FIND ANOTHER PASSAGE AND ENDED UP AT A FRIENDS HOUSE AND PLAYED TOUHOU.

AND THEN I WOKE UP.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:07 am

MAN I' KEEP HAVING WEIRD DREAMS.
MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I'VE BEEN SLEEPING AT 4AM.
BUT YEAH.

OK SO I WAS IN A MALL AND IT WAS DECEMBER AND IT WAS SNOWING AND I WAS WITH MY GRANDMA. SO THEN THERE WAS THIS VIDEOGAME STORE AND SUDDENLY MY COUSIN WAS THERE AND I SAW A POSTER FOR BLACK & WHITE ON THE PS3 AND IT HAD CHEREN ON IT SO I WAS ALL 'OMG DO WANT' SO I STOLE THE POSTER AND THE GAME BECAUSE APPARENTLY I HAD A PS3. AO YEAH WE LEFT THE STORE AND NOBODY NOTICED ANYTHING BUT WHEN WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MALL A FISSURE OPENED UP AND A GROUDON CAME OUT ALL ROARING AND SHIT AND THEN HE ATE A LIBRARY AND EVERYONE STARTED TO RUN. THEN SUDDENLY I WAS IN A PARTY AND IT WAS NEW YEARS EVE AND WHEN THE CLOCK HIT 12 EVERYONE STARTED HUGGING AND SHIT BUT I HUGGED A GENGAR BECAUSE I WANTED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE AND THEN I SAW N IN THE CROWD AND WAS ALL "!!!!!!!!!!!!!! N YES" AND HE SAW ME AND WAS ALL "OHSHI-" AND STARTED TO RUN AWAY AND THEN WE WERE IN MT. SILVER AND I WAS STILL CHASING N BEING ALL "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" BUT THEN RED TRIPPED ME AND I FELL AND PROBABLY DIED BUT I WOKE UP ANYWAY :C

yep.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:27 am

I HAD THIS DREAM THAT I COULDN'T REMEMBER
BUT THEN KC YELLED "SONICHU WANTS YOUR BABIES" DOWN THE HALL AT ME AND I WAS LIKE "CHRISTIAN WESTON CHANDLER WANTS YOUR BABIES" BACK and i remembered

SO I HAD THIS DREAM
THAT I WAS INTERVIEWING CWC
I CALLED HIS HOUSE AND WAS LIKE "HI I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK YOU. BUT I'M NOT A TROLL" IDK IF I EVEN ASKED HIM ANYTHING BUT LIKE. TYPICAL CWC WHEN HEARING A WOMAN AND THEN I GOT ALL FREAKED OUT AND ALSO I WAS LIKE OH NO THE LONG DISTANCE BILL
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:28 am

OK SO.
I HAD A DREAM
WHERE KINGDAR WAS MY MOM, A CHARACTER FROM A BOOK I READ WAS MY DAD, AND N WAS MY BROTHER.
AND I WAS TRYING TO MOLEST MY BROTHER.
ALSO MY DAD HATED ME.
AND KINGDAR WAS A NICE MOM AND WAS ALL 'N Y U NO LOVE YOUR SISTER'
AND N WAS ALL 'NO FUCK HER'
AND I WAS ALL 'Y U NO LOVE ME NOTHING'

I ALSO REMEMBER TRYING TO MOLEST N WHILE WATCHING TV ON THE COUCH AND KINGDAR BAKING COOKIES.
AND ANOTHER PART WHERE I WANTED TO MOLEST N AGAIN BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE HE WAS SO I ASKED KINGDAR AND SHE WAS ALL 'OH YOUR BROTHER IS IN HIS ROOM DRAWING A VAGINA'

AND THAT'S ALL I REMEMBER
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:51 am

i had a dream where i was watching tv and i forgot what was on but it was funny so i went online to tell you guys but no one was online so i went to the kitchen and hoods was baking something and he was like 'good morning my hubby'

then i woke up and killed a newborn panda
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:34 am

i had this dream
that my family and i were on vacation in this wild west place
and it looked just like the hidden village from tp, but instead of impaz's house we were staying in this lame trailer.
but then, the village was full of zombies, but we defeated them with hot sauce, and sabrina was driving dad's car which had like the hood and doors and trunk lid all taken off for some reason.
so then when we were driving away we were like "we need to bring super soakers full of hot sauce next time"
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:10 am

i had another dream
and it was like...an rpg where i was trapped on a dangerous island but i wasn't even me i was some other girl that was like half mermaid or idk
and and there were monsters
and there were this kings that like wanted to kill me but i had to steal stuff
andd....i forgot but at some point I ESCAPED and swam (is this even right?) towards some cruise with some guy i found during the night singing A LA DISNEY because it was so sappy and i don't even
and and....what else OH YEAH WE GOT TO THE SHORE AND THE GUY DISAPPEARED FOR SOME REASON SO I WAS ALONE AND SUDDENLY CREEPY TERROR MOVIE FOREST
AND SPIDERWEBS EVERYWHERE AND I KEPT HEARING SOUNDS AND WAS SCARED SHITLESS SO I RAN AND FOUND A HOUSE
AND THEN I RAN BACK TO THE SHORE
AND SWAM BACK TO THE DANGEROUS ISLAND
AND HID IN SOME HOLE WITH AN EEL
and i woke up
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:21 am

I HAD THIS DREAM
i was in a lobby or something, and i was chatting it up with a polar bear furry and he was like hey come to this party :D and i was like lol ok
so later i was looking for it, and i walked into this sophisticated college party in a mall with carpeted floors, and i was like ok this is not it and left.
then i saw the bear going down some stairs so i was like /follow
and it was in this really high-ceiling'd room, and there was a big projection screen on one wall. and there was this door.
so we were all chilling, then the door opened and this green fog poured out, and everyone started getting big red hives and painfullness etc. then someone saved us, and was like you can't open that door, that's where the corrupted hide (splatterhouse refs in my dreams!!!). so then there was this black x on the door.
then in a bit, this monster just appeared in front of the screen, and it looked like this
Spoiler:
and it was like 80 feet tall, but then all these black x's appeared around it and formed a net to block it from entering our world.
THEN some guy left the party and i followed him, and he was running away and i was like WAIT
then he rocketed off
like, levitation. no wings or jet pack or any sort of glow, he just... took off. like a cork.
and then i fell in a ditch.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:20 am

I had a dream that I was in this kind of dark classroom with a bunch of other people. This one girl was being really annoying so I took her drawing, then went through the door at the back of the class. It led to the same room, only the drawing got worse. So I went through that door like three times & laughed at the drawing, then showed the teacher who laughed too, then threw it out.
Then everyone had beyblades, & mine was like light blue & red. I found another beyblade so I started taking them apart because I wanted to mix them or something. But then, I went outside, onto this balcony that overlooked this gray river. Everything was kind of colourless, but I could see children across the river in other balconies. I was looking for a younger version of me, but I could only see vague shapes. Then they started crossing the river on a mat, & I could finally see my younger self & she was crying. She didn't cross, but I was convinced that I had had this dream when I was that age, at the other side of the river on that balcony. Even if she didn't cross I wanted her to stop crying. I woke up & my eyes were all watery.
Before all of that, I can't really remember the other dreams. One of them was in like a grocery store with a train station, & this couple was supposed to get married but the guy was planning on killing his wife or something. Then I was with some people in a pool, & I was setting up this book & writing our names in it, but it was in like my grandma's kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:16 am

i haven't posted in here despite the shitload weird dreams i've been having lately but
this one had to be posted even though i just remember bits of it

i remember
my mom having sex with chuckie's dad (from rugrats, yes.)

Me having sex with gamzee

and
going after school to vix's house to eat bacon from a conveyor belt
ALSO VIX GAVE ME A PIGGYBACK RIDE WOOOO
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:59 pm

me and my friend were in a car smoking pot and then some clouds above us parted and revealed a suspension bridge and some imbecile on a bicycle biked off of it and splatted on the ground and me and shelley were like 'lol'
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:12 am

i just realized how many of cream's dreams (lol rhyme) involve her wanting to molest n
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:24 am

in canada we all have bacon conveyer belts
and maple syrup fountains
don't know how you guys function without them
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:01 am

shut your trap chris there's only one
...i think

BUT YESTERDAY
I DREAMED THAT WE ALL WENT TO THE BEACH
AND FOR SOME REASON I COULDN'T WALK AND SOLLUX WAS CARRYING ME AROUND
HE WAS THE ONLY HOMESTUCK CHARACTER THAT WAS WITH US THOUGH

also ich drowned but then got reborn as a giant jellyfish so it kinda was a nightmare after that
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:18 am

weeabro wrote:
shut your trap chris there's only one
...i think

BUT YESTERDAY
I DREAMED THAT WE ALL WENT TO THE BEACH
AND FOR SOME REASON I COULDN'T WALK AND SOLLUX WAS CARRYING ME AROUND
HE WAS THE ONLY HOMESTUCK CHARACTER THAT WAS WITH US THOUGH

also ich drowned but then got reborn as a giant jellyfish so it kinda was a nightmare after that

ich is jellicent 2011
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:27 am

no jellicent is adorable ich was ugly and wanted to murder me :c
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:37 am

jellicent is fucking scary

whachu talkin bout
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:30 am

i seriously had a dream about howling fanged wolf vaginas

vix i hate you we're not friends any more
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:31 am

so.. was it being a fanged wolf vagina

and howling?
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:22 am

do i wanna know about that dream

YESTERDAY I HAD ANOTHER DREAM
but the only thing i remember is that pineapples were cars derp
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:24 am

I WANNA SEE YOUR PEACOCK wrote:
so.. was it being a fanged wolf vagina

and howling?

i don't even want to talk about it i'm still scarred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUR DREAMS!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next