Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YOUR DREAMS!

Go down 
+11
best west
Brosie
tbeysquirrel
Arcade
Infidel
Johnny Walker
CAPRICIOUS
figus maximus
Oozing Anus
Nighting
FUCKBAD
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:37 am

OH, then in another dream this morning I was playing Animal Crossing. I found a lucky clover, and it asked me if I wanted it to take me to my true love, so I said yes :D

Then something I forget happens, and suddenly this Omastar (yes, fossil kake Pokemon) flies up into the sky and starts getting pissed at some light coming from a house.

So I go into the house and it turns out one of my friends from 5th grade lived there. And my brother was hanging out naked in there for some reason (NO PERV NO PERV HE'S 7, DAMNIT!!!)

Idk why but I decided to scare him by making my hand look like an Omastar. I did this by jabbing toothpicks into my hand and painting it blue.

Some more things I forget happened and then I wound up as Velma from Scooby Doo and I watched Shaggy and Scooby eat furniture that turned into carcasses.

My lack of computer time must be affecting my brain in strange ways LULZWUT
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:52 am

... o.O
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:43 pm

WHAT THE FUCK, TAY. xDDDDDDDDD
YOU SHOULD BE DREAMING OF MORE INTERESTING THINGS. HEE HEE. -Shot-
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Kinkyleatherantsology wrote:

Get out!
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:03 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

:ORLY?:
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:43 am

Fish Headsie wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

:ORLY?:
:YARLY:
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:56 pm

@TAY;

ACID TRIP MUCH

GET A LIGHTER. AND FLICKER IT. IT'S MORE FASCINATING LIKE THAT... NOT TO MENTION LESS WEIRD.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 pm

I ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE THE STRANGE DREAMS AFTER MY MOM TAKES AWAY MY COMPUTER WTF IS THIS

So I was at this Little League baseball field one evening but Major-Leaguers were playing. My brother was being stupid as usual and threw this yellow frisbee into the air and apparently it was considered a terrorist attack WTF?

So everyone started freaking out and the police were lining up people to check to see if they were Middle Eastern or not (xD) by spraying this gas and shining some weird flashlight into people's eyes. So when it was my turn to get checked I started to collapse when the light shone in my eyes. Everyone was freaking out and going " :omgohnoes: OHNOES SUMBODEE CALL ZE AMBULENCE!!!1"

After that I woke up but I really did have that sick feeling that I was going to pass out or something. Maybe I was just tired idklol

OH, and then another night after that, I dreamt this bitch who used to pick on me in 6th grade erased all my Pokemon games >:(
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:44 am

I HAD A DREAM TOO. IT WAS IN THE CB. AND IT WAS DAN AND TAY'S WEDDING AND THEN SCEP CAME ONLINE AND SAID THAT HOODS DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:17 am

WARNING: THIS DREAM WAS AWESOME. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

One fine day, I decided to have a party. For some reason, I invited only two people that were decent. The rest were preps that all left to go shopping, leaving me, Zodi, and the foreign exchange student (his name is Massimo, if I spelled that right. Idk why I invited him in the first place, he can barely speak English xD btw Zodi keeps insisting that he's cute idklol).

Zodi and I got bored, so she suggested that we play NINJA! I was like "FUCK YES" and we grabbed these table decorations that looked like bamboo hats
and put them on, then wrapped scarfs around ourselves. We looked pretty badass FUCK YEAH SEAKING

But you can't have a ninja without weapons, right? RIGHT. So we dug through my brother's toys (shut up, it was all we had :C ). Zodi picked a 5-foot long bazooka. I told her that wasn't discreet enough, lulz. I chose a pirate sword since there was nothing else I liked, and Zo ended up choosing a plastic throwing star.

Our target was Massimo >D We attempted to sneak up on him, but I made some noise and he saw us and grabbed a glass plate to defend himself. THE BATTLE. WAS. /ON/!

You know those kung-fu movies where people have exaggerated long jumps? We did that |D OUR FIGHT WAS TO THE DEATH!

..Actually it ended with my alarm clock NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:02 am

INB4DAN
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:28 pm

λ wrote:
INB4DAN
huhwat
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:03 pm

The only fucked up dream that I had for awhile was that a friend of mine was selling cold bottled water for 50 bucks so I rejected. Then he started selling drugs. o3o
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:37 am

I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT I SHOT MYSELF IN THE BALLS TO SEE HOW IT FELT LIKE. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A DREAM, I FELT IT ALL. OH GOD. MY HANDS ARE SO WEAK RIGHT NOW I CAN BARELY TYPE.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:38 am

AHHHH YESTERDAY
I HAD THE WEIRDEST DREAM EVERRRRRRR D:
IT WAS REALLY LONG. I SLEPT FROM 12 UNTIL 2pm.
SO ANYWAY IN MY DREAM I WOKE UP AND LOOKED AT THE CALENDAR I HAVE NEXT TO MY BED, AND IT SAID NOVEMBER 8th 2986 AND WAS LIKE "WTF 2986 WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" AND THEN I GOT UP AND WALKED INTO MY BATHROOM AND LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND I HAD WINGS AND UGLY BROWN HAIR. AND THEN AS I WAS LOOKING IN THE MIRROR THIS FACE APPEARED IN THE MIRROR BEHIND ME, AND WAS LIKE SCREAMING AND CRYING AND STUFF. I LIKE FREAKED OUT AND RAN AWAY, AND WHEN I GOT INTO OUR LIVING ROOM THERE WAS LIKE DEAD BODIES ON THE GROUND AND ON THE WALL WERE LIKE MEMORIALS OF MY FAMILY, WHO DIED 900 YEARS AGO. THEN (because the dead bodies freaked me out) I WENT OUTSIDE, BUT I FOUND THAT MY HOUSE WAS FLOATING, AND ALL I COULD SEE BELOW ME WERE CLOUDS. OTHER HOUSES WERE FLOATING TOO, BUT I DIDNT SEE ANYONE IN THEM. SINCE I HAD WINGS I FIGURED I COULD JUST JUMP OUT AND WHEN I GOT TO EARTH IT WAS ALL LIKE BLACK AND SCORCHED AND SCARY. THERE WAS THIS LIKE VILLAGE, AND THIS CREEPY GUY CAME OUT OF A BIG HUT AND WAS LIKE "WE MUST DESTROY DISGUSTING BEAST THAT HAS DARED TO POISON OUR EARTH WITH HER FOOTSTEPS" AND I WAS LIKE "OSHI-- I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE" AND TRIED TO RUN AWAY, BUT THEY THREW A JAVELIN AT ME AND I FELL ON THE GROUND. THEY THEN TOOK ME INTO SOME LIKE SACRIFICIAL YARD, AND THERE WAS A BUNCH OF LIKE CRUCIFIED PEOPLE LEFT TO ROT AND IT SMELLED REALLY BAD. THEN THEY LIKE TIED ALL MY LIMBS TO SEPARATE ROPES AND TIED THE ROPES TO BOARDS AND PULL THEM UNTIL THEY WERE TIGHT. THEN THIS ONE LITTLE BOY CAME UP AND KNEELED DOWN IN FRONT OF ME, AND THE REST OF THE VILLAGERS SHOT HIM TO DEATH WITH A NAIL GUN. THEN A LITTLE GIRL KNEELED DOWN THE SAME WAY, AND GOT SHOT TO DEATH TOO, AND THIS CARRIED ON FOR ABOUT 20 MORE CHILDREN. THEN THIS OLD MAN CAME OUT OF THE BIG HUT, AND CAME UP TO ME AND STARTED LIKE BREATHING ON MY NECK. THEN HE TOOK HIS LIKE RIDICULOUSLY LARGE FINGERNAILS AND SLASHED OUT A BUNCH OF THE SKIN ON MY NECK AND SMEARED MY BLOOD ALL OVER THE DEAD BODIES. THEN THESE BELLY DANCERS CAME OUT AND DANCER AROUND FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES, AND THEN STARTED DEVOURING THE DEAD CHILDREN. AFTER THEY WERE FINISHED THE VILLAGERS STARTED THROWN ROCKS AND KNIVES AND FORKS AND DEAD BODIES AND ME AND FOUR PEOPLE HELD NAIL GUNS TO DIFFERENT SIDES OF MY HEAD, AND AS SOON AS THEY PULLED THE TRIGGER, I WOKE UP AND SCREAMED AND MY BROTHER CAME IN TO TELL ME TO SHUT UP AND I WAS LIKE "YOURE ALIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!" AND HE WAS LIKE ~wtf~ 
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:37 am

....wtf
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:40 am

LOLOLOL
THAT ACTUALLY SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD MAKE A GOOD STORY THOUGH
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:21 am

somethign happend something happened.. I got cut up but HIM.
i woke up bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:20 am

kso i had another weird dream

I can't remember the exact beginning, but it involved me going to an ice show. I was surprised when halfway through I heard that someone would be ice skating to a Mayhem song, and then some woman came out onto the ice dressed as Mayhem. Halfway through the performance, a bomb goes off, and I'm hurled onto the ice, dazed and confused. I then learned that the bomb was planted by Dr. Z from Dinosaur King (DON'T JUDGE ME you suck.) and that a few people had died in the blast, including the ice skater and the newborn BABBY of... that one girl from Dinosaur King with the green hair. I forgot her name.
ANYWAY
I then exited the arena, which for some reason turned into my house. My grandparent's van was waiting for me, so I got in, and for some reason the girl did too. We then went to a bowling alley, and we snuck into the back room so we could get in without paying. I was too slow, however, and someone almost saw me, so I just stole one of the big trophies out of the room and exit. I didn't have enough time to go out and put it in the van, so I just put it underneath a chair and went in and bowled. When we were about to leave, I learned that someone had found the trophy under the chair and was trying to find out who it belonged to. I knew that if I lied and said it was mine there was a chance that they would find out that I had stolen it, so I just said that I didn't know anything about it. Then some guy walked in holding the girl's BABBY, stating that no one had died after all. We then went back to the ice show and saw the end of the Mayhem act.
TEH END LOL
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:19 am

I HAD A WEIRD DREAM TOO. D:
KSO MY MUM WAS ALL LIKE "COME ON WE'RE GOING TO BC" BUT I WASN'T ALLOWED TO COME SO I LIKE SNUCK IN THE CAR. AND WE DROVE TO MANITOBA. BUT IT WASN'T WHAT MANITOBA IS SUPPOSED TO BE.
THERE WERE HUGE LAKES AND LIKE GIANT CLIFFS AND WATERFALL. MANITOBA IS LIKE PRAIRIE LAND.
ALSO IT WAS WHERE ALBERTA IS SUPPOSED TO BE, BESIDE BC.
AND THEN LIKE WE WERE AT THIS ONE PARK AND LIKE THIS GUY CHALLENGED THIS OTHER GUY TO A RACE. THE GUY WHO CHALLENGED HIM WAS LIKE A PRICK, BUT THE OTHER GUY WAS LIKE PATIENT AND HE HAD A LAWNMOWER AND HIS MOM. AND HE WON. AND THE PRICK WAS ALL MAD. ALSO SOMETHING ABOUT A BALLOON.
SO THEN I WENT IN THE HOUSE WHICH HAD OUR BASEMENT.
AND THEN MY MUM WAS LIKE GOING TO MAKE THIS BLUEBERRY AND BRAN SOUP, WHICH CAME IN A CAN. AND I WAS LIKE "NO YOU ARE NOT MAKING THIS."
THEN I WENT OUTSIDE AND LIKE THERE WAS THIS GUY I REALLY LIKED AND THE ENGINEER. AND I WAS LIKE HITTING ON THIS GUY I LIKED AND WE WERE GOING TO KISS BUT THE ENGINEER WAS ALL "NO. you suck. " BECAUSE SOMEHOW HE KNEW I HAD A BOYFRIEND. AND THEN ME AND THE GUY I LIKED HAD TO FIGHT THIS WITCH, LIKE THE ONE FROM SNOW WHITE. AND WE WERE LIKE ON A CLIFF AND SHE MADE LIKE THIS SWARM OF BUGS SO I HAD TO PUSH HER OFF THE CLIFF.
THEN WE GOT IN THE CAR AND DROVE TO THE CITY, WHICH WAS LIKE REALLY DIRTY AND LOOKED KIND OF ABANDONED. ALL THE BUILDING WERE A NASTY YELLOW COLOUR. SO WE HAD TO GO SLEEP IN THIS ROOM WITH THESE HOBOS BECAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY PLACE TO STAY, AND YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW MANY CUPBOARDS THEY COULD PULL A BED OUT OF.
THEN I LIKE HAD TO GET UP BECAUSE IT WAS DAY TIME BUT I WOKE UP ON A ROOF.
AND MY OC KIT WAS THERE AND HE WAS LIKE "COME ON WE HAVE TO GET THIS ONE WOMAN." AND I WAS LIKE "WHY". AND HE WAS LIKE "BECAUSE SHE WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THAT SOUP." LIKE INVENTED IT.
IT WAS SOME LIKE BLONDE LADY WITH A BAD TAN WHO LOOKED KIND OF OLD. LIKE IN HER 40'S.
SO KIT LIKE CHASED HER AND I WAS LIKE "WTF I CAN'T RUN LIKE YOU." SO I HAD TO CLIMB DOWN A LADDER. AND THE BUILDINGS WERE LIKE IN RETARDED SHAPES. SO THE LADY CAME TO A DEAD END AND I WAS THERE EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T RUN THAT FAST AND KIT WAS THERE AND THEN THIS LITTLE BOY WAS CLIMBING OVER A WALL
AND THEN I WOKE UP.
wat
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:38 am

>AND THEN LIKE WE WERE AT THIS ONE PARK AND LIKE THIS GUY CHALLENGED THIS
OTHER GUY TO A RACE.

in my mind this sentence ended with "duel"

also: by "engineer" did you mean the engineer from tf2 'cause that's what i thought of
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:43 am

I HAD THIS DREAM WHERE I WAS IN MY ROOM.
I LEFT MY ROOM.
AND THERE WERE LIKE, 12 DOORS IN THIS ONE ROOM.
SO I WENT INTO ONE OF THE DOORS.
IT TOOK ME TO THIS SNOWY PLACE.
SO I WAS RIDING A BICYCLE THROUGH THE SNOW.
I SAW A YUKI-ONNA AND A WEIRD BIRD PERSON AND A FUCKLOAD OF TREES AND IGLOOS.
I WENT INTO ONE OF THE IGLOOS AND THERE WAS SOME WATER.
SO I TOUCHED THE WATER AND IT TOOK ME TO THIS WEIRD CORAL PLACE.
THEN THERE WAS A SCRAMBLED UP PATH SO I WAS RIDING ON IT.
I WAS SOME YELLOW BALLOON.
I WAS ALL "HOLY SHIT FREE BALLOON DAY" AND TRIED TO GRAB IT, BUT IT TOOK ME FAR AWAY INTO THE WATER.
SO I WAS WALKING THROUGH THE WATER AND I SAW A GREEN BALLOON.
I TOUCHED IT THINKING IT WOULD TAKE ME BACK.
IT TOOK ME TO A WEIRD CASTLE PLACE.
I WENT INSIDE AND THERE WAS A BLONDE GIRL WITH A PONYTAIL IN A BEDROOM.
SHE KEPT ON IGNORING ME.
SO I STARTED MESSING WITH THE LIGHTSWITCH TO GET HER ATTENTION.
THEN SUDDENL-- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA
so i pinched my cheek and i woke up.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:12 am

YES TF2 ENGINEER
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:49 am

kso i had a couple of dreams

one of them started with the world ending
and then time restarted to give us a chance to keep the world from ending
for some reason i thought it was because someone didn't close like... this door on the back of the microwave before using it
so i tried to close it but i didn't get the chance and the world ended again.
and when the world ended it was like this bright white light or something.

and then the other dream was these bunch of asian people came to my house (but it was like... my future house or something. not anything i live in now) and one of them downloaded cp to my computer and then called the police and i was like "MOTHERFU-" and then a loli came out of nowhere and then i tried to rush to my computer to completely destroy the cp on it before the police came and i forget what came after that. damn that was a long sentence but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:27 am

....You lol\\\\'d? OR
And then chris acted the cp porn with said loli.
But it was a trap, not a loli.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR DREAMS!   YOUR DREAMS! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUR DREAMS!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: MISC. STUFF-
Jump to: