Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In regards to the lack of people...

Go down 
+9
tbeysquirrel
Arcade
Oozing Anus
Smoke
The Eternal Faggot
CAPRICIOUS
FUCKBAD
Brosie
figus maximus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:13 pm

well whatever. i tried.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:10 am

I agree with Vix. o3o
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:35 am

yeah i agree with vix's idea.
are we going to like, go majority rules?
well anyways, i think it would be a good idea. because then if some people didnt like the forum idea without the CB, once it was back the people who didnt like the forums can go to the CB instead of the forums. i'm pretty sure everyone would still use the CB, but if we got more active on the forums i think it would really help solve this whole deal.

Omastar wrote:
lol I don't suck it up, I just leave. I have other people I can talk to.
well, okay.
this is just reenforcing the "lack of people" idea/problem/whatever.
idklol
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:43 am

Honestly, the CB is all I ever really do here.
I'm not terribly active on the forums, and closing down the CB probably isn't going to help that.

Think about it: Sure we can come up with forum topics that several people are interested in. But maybe there are only a few people posting in the thread I want to participate in (we'll say the other current threads don't interest me). What if those people aren't usually online at the same time as me? I'd have to wait maybe hours to get a response. Whereas on the CB I don't have to wait forever to hold a conversation with someone; that's the draw for me. I much prefer IMing over posting on forums.

I can't speak for others, but with the CB down, I won't have nearly as much reason to want to come here.
Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:17 am

i'm going to do my best to cover stuff that interests everyone. multiple things. you guys are all admin too, so if i've not included something you want to talk about, feel free to make a forum for it.

" But maybe there are only a few people posting in the thread I want to
participate in (we'll say the other current threads don't interest me).
What if those people aren't usually online at the same time as me?"

well, you can post there, and then wait for a response. but while you're waiting, maybe you should go to a topic where an active conversation is?
remember, they're not all going to be strictly on topic. there's a chance you can be interested in whoever is talking about what in another area.

i don't know what else to do, guys. if anyone else has any suggestions, by all means post them. i was just thinking that we have perfectly good forums that we don't really use.
i want everyone to be happy, or at least not upset.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:29 am

i pretty much thought most of the reason why people came over here from everywhere else was because of the cb idklol i think i remember a conversation along the lines of that
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:13 am

no, i believe at first it was because there was no limitations on topics and we could just do whatever the hell we wanted. found the CB later.

i like the cb, because of autorefresh and whatnot. but not everyone is liking the majority of conversations now.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Rabbit wrote:

Omastar wrote:
well, okay.
idklol

Okay, so I'm just supposed to waste my time, being bored while the conversation isn't the least bit in my favor? "Suck it up"? I would rather say something or leave, and I prefer the latter while doing the former on here or something.

Not like anyone really misses me, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Omastar wrote:
Rabbit wrote:

Omastar wrote:
well, okay.
idklol

Okay, so I'm just supposed to waste my time, being bored while the conversation isn't the least bit in my favor? "Suck it up"? I would rather say something or leave, and I prefer the latter while doing the former on here or something.

well whatever, i mean i'm not gonna tell you what you have to do. wat
i mean even my friends IRL have really stupid ass conversations and i still hang around for them. mostly just cause they're my friends and ... yeah. /shrug

and with that kind of attitude i guess not wat i miss anyone who's gone for a decent amount of time. i don't know about anyone else, but that's just me so whatever.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Omastar wrote:
Rabbit wrote:

Omastar wrote:
well, okay.
idklol

i miss you
i was happy to see you yesterday because it was just like you, me, kingdar and chrees. i figured since there wasn't like a bajillion people and something crazy going on that we could talk a bit more.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Omastar wrote:
Rabbit wrote:

Omastar wrote:
well, okay.
idklol

I miss you, but then again I think we talk more on AIM then we do here anyway.
idklol
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 am

Omastar wrote:

In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 99956
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:40 am

Vix wrote:
no, i believe at first it was because there was no limitations on topics and we could just do whatever the hell we wanted.

we had that on the old lbl too though

in fact that was really one of the main reasons why i made lbl in the first place
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:42 am

Omastar wrote:

i do

i just don't express things like that much idklol i hardly express anything tbh
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:58 am

@Allie: I consider occasional visits in the past half year to be a decent amount of time gone, but whatever..

@Vix: Yeah sorry I had to shower and go to bed D:

@Everyone else: I'm also sorry ;_;
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:00 am

500,000 people used to live here

now it's a ghost town
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:31 pm

fuck wrote:

now it's a ghost town
You lol\\\\'d? OR
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 am

Opinions wrote:
fuck wrote:

now it's a ghost town
You lol\\\\'d? OR
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:56 am

Token Alligator wrote:
Opinions wrote:
fuck wrote:

now it's a ghost town
You lol\\\\'d? OR
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:37 am

POST NUMBER 69!!!!
Anyways I come on when I think about it honestly.... Most of the times my posts gets ignored though, or die after a few replies, and in all the others I dunno what the fuck is going on -.-

I will get in the chatbox and try to talk when I am online.... Mainly I'm becoming a drone to facebook due to no one using anything else -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In regards to the lack of people...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3