Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i effin' hate people.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :
i effin' hate people. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i effin' hate people. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

i effin' hate people. Empty
PostSubject: i effin' hate people.   i effin' hate people. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:50 am

I dunno if this'll help me at all but it's worth a shot.

So there's this girl, Sadie. And I guess we were kind of friends and stuff but she always thought of me as a BFF and I was kinda like 'ehhhhoheysadie.' you know? Like, I wouldn't hang out with her if I had the choice. But anyways, we were both friends with Brittany. And she's (Brittany) pretty much one of my best friends. And I've seen the way Sadie treats Brittany. She doesn't realize that Brittany is a complete different person and she takes things differently than Sadie and she acts differently and she gets hurt (probably) worse than Sadie. The way Sadie talks at (not 'to', 'at') Brittany really gets to me. And whenever Sadie's pissed at anything whether it be me, softball games, school work, etc etc, she takes it out on Brittany. And Brittany just sits there and takes it and acts like it's OK.
It's almost like those cases you hear about where a woman's abused by her husband/boyfriend and she's always like 'Oh well he didn't mean it...' 'I still love him...' You know? This case, Sadie being the boyfriend.
So anywho, I told Sadie about how I felt and she flipped out, accusing me of doing the same thing that I was accusing her of. And she keeps harassing me through texts and saying how I'm so fat and no boy would ever look my way and how Brittany likes her so much more than me and how she's sooo much better than me. And crap like that.
I usually don't get affected by it that much, but the day she sent all of those messages to me I cried my eyes out for three hours.
And Brittany hardly tries to tell her to stop. She doesn't understand how it's affecting me with the thoughts I've been having and the way I've been feeling and the way I've been talking. It's basically put me in a crash-course for disaster. I'm literally afraid of everything including myself. It's pretty much ruining my current life.
So before the texts, the day before actually, I told Brittany that I told Ryan (Who is Jake's BFF; Jake = Sadie's crush) to tell Jake Sadie liked him. But I didn't. I just wanted to prove a point that Brittany tells Sadie everything.
So Sadie threatened to end her friendship with Brittany if she didn't tell her what I told her. And so Brittany cracked and told her. That day after 7th period, I'm minding my own business at my locker & talking to Austin; the usual. Then out of no where Sadie comes up and checks me into my locker. I have a bruise on my knee the size of a softball. Butyeah.
So I was going to go to the principal this morning, but he wasn't in. And so his secretary told me to come back tomorrow morning. &so I might.
I called Sadie about two hours ago and told her that if she wants to be mature about it and talk about it to call me back. Obviously she didn't.
Butyeah.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
i effin' hate people. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i effin' hate people. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: i effin' hate people.   i effin' hate people. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:05 am

Yeah, your best bet is to see the principal about it.
... And when no one's around, put a huge wad of gum on her lock. Tell no one it was you. Gradually, more people will add their own gum to it. It happened to the locker next to Kay's.
And Sadie needs to go through her fucking issues, calm the hell down, and get over herself. Honest to god, if I went there I'd be super pissed at her and fucking kick her ass. Like, come on. She needs to grow a brain, a spine, and some manners. :|
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: i effin' hate people.   i effin' hate people. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:09 am

Teewhy veex. D;
-glomp-
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
i effin' hate people. Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100i effin' hate people. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: i effin' hate people.   i effin' hate people. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:31 am

... OKAY ALLIE PLZ TO BE SHOWING ME WHERE THIS CHICKA IS
TIRA IS GONNA HAFTA CHOKE A BITCH >:C >:C >:C

But for srs now. Who really does that to someone?
Ffffffft. The only people who treat other people that shitty are people who are insecure.

Tell the principal about it, fer sure.

Also: You is not fat, you will find ~*TWU WUV~* and Sadie is just a jealous, jealous, petty, childish bitch. :]

no srsly where does this chicka live i must find her an harm her in some way... >:C >:C
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
i effin' hate people. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100i effin' hate people. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: i effin' hate people.   i effin' hate people. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:14 am

Sadie talks at (not 'to', 'at')
---
PERFECT.
I KNOW A COUPLE PEOPLE WHO TALK 'AT'
ITS IRITATING TO EXPERIENCE /AND/ WATCH
DD:
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
i effin' hate people. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100i effin' hate people. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: i effin' hate people.   i effin' hate people. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:42 pm

That's bullshit, Allie. D;
I'm sorry that you have to go through this. :(
Butyeah, tell the principal, and get her bitch-ass expelled. RAPERAPERAPE
And you're not fat, don't listen to her. She's just jealous. 8D
And, @"no boy would ever look my way". That's absolute bullshit. I think you're pretty. ;O; Oh, and, any guy who judges on appearance is fucked in the head anyway. It's personality that counts, and you have that in spades. RAPERAPERAPE
AND ILU. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i effin' hate people.   i effin' hate people. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:13 pm

wow, she's such a total snaar -.-

-insert Dan's post here-
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: i effin' hate people.   i effin' hate people. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:28 am

@Tira; LOLILU. xD <3

@Ich; Ikr. :/

@Dan; TEEWHYZILU. :c <3

@Nick; Lulsnaar. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i effin' hate people.   i effin' hate people. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i effin' hate people.
Page 1 of 1