Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In regards to the lack of people...

Go down 
+9
tbeysquirrel
Arcade
Oozing Anus
Smoke
The Eternal Faggot
CAPRICIOUS
FUCKBAD
Brosie
figus maximus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 am

i wish we could go back to the days of lbl and pwning noobs

i mean i guess we could but i don't really see that many noobs on neo any more. not that i'm going there much since i'm boycotting viacom but whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:18 pm

"and it's like... if everyone's talking about, say, pokemon. and you're all "oh i don't want to talk about pokemon", then majority rules. 3: not saying this is HOW IT IS FOREVER, but like it can be difficult to change the flow of conversation if people are enjoying it, you know?"

Nonono, that's not what I get annoyed at. It's when it's the /SAME/ conversation, day in, day out. I understand that people have a right to continue their conversation just because one person doesn't like it. But all I'm saying is that the constant convos of exactly the same nature piss me off. That's why I avoid it pretty often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:56 pm

-was totally gone when this thread came up-

Buuut yeah. I know I'm one of those people who leaves for like ever and then comes back every once in a while for a few weeks. And part of the reason for that is I get bored here. And for some of the aforementioned reasons.
I didn't read the whole thread (Totally lazy), so I don't know what all has or hasn't been said.
As for myself though, one of the main reasons why I lose interest is when you guys start doing your OC time or whatever you wanna call it. I don't have OCs, they aren't really my thing. So of course I'm going to be bored and/or left out when you guys start OCing. I'm not saying you should stop doing it or anything. I'm just throwing the reason out there.

And I know this one has been said, when people just post random stuff. Be it words or pictures. Honestly, if I wanted to look at funny pictures on the internet, I'd go find them. I wouldn't be chilling in a CB to look at them. It's called a /Chat/ Box for a reason. The occasional picture is fine. When you start spamming them though, I lose interest pretty quickly.

And last thing for now. Like I stated above, I tend to leave for long(ish) periods of time. Because I do that, I'm often not up to date on what the newest 'fad' here is. For example, when I came back recently and you guys were all about Ruby Quest. I had no idea what the fuck that was and no one would tell me. I had to go look it up myself and hope it was the right thing. I know that's partially my fault for being gone, but if someone doesn't know what everyone else is talking about, is it really that hard to pause for a moment and explain what it is? Or just give them a link, even. It takes all of ten seconds.

Just throwing my two cents out there.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Joe Library wrote:
personally, i think the forums should be used more.

this
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 am

Spoiler:

best race car driver ever
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:33 am

The Doctor wrote:
And last thing for now. Like I stated above, I tend to leave for long(ish) periods of time. Because I do that, I'm often not up to date on what the newest 'fad' here is. For example, when I came back recently and you guys were all about Ruby Quest. I had no idea what the fuck that was and no one would tell me. I had to go look it up myself and hope it was the right thing. I know that's partially my fault for being gone, but if someone doesn't know what everyone else is talking about, is it really that hard to pause for a moment and explain what it is? Or just give them a link, even. It takes all of ten seconds.

well really most of the time when people ask what something is i just tell them idklol

unless i've said it like a million times and just don't feel like explaining it again. which doesn't really happen often but from time to time it does.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:58 am

ruby quest is gay
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:43 am

haters gonna hate
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Pharaoh Atem wrote:
i wish we could go back to the days of lbl and pwning noobs

i mean i guess we could but i don't really see that many noobs on neo any more. not that i'm going there much since i'm boycotting viacom but whatever.
I'm Boycotting Viacom too!
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Why is everyone boycotting them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :
In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:47 pm

You can say they're being hypocrites and everybody is getting sick and tired of it.
Might want to watch the 'Viacom vs. Youtube' videos by Mike Mozart/JeepersMedia to understand it all.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:13 am

Joe Library wrote:
maybe once b&w come out or are closer too, we'd all have more to talk about? :/

whoawhoawhoa

i just realized something

every time a new pokemon game comes out we're usually much more active

so yes, exactly this is going to happen
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:15 am

Pharaoh Atem wrote:
Joe Library wrote:
maybe once b&w come out or are closer too, we'd all have more to talk about? :/

whoawhoawhoa

i just realized something

every time a new pokemon game comes out we're usually much more active

so yes, exactly this is going to happen

You're right. wat
I'd rather not wait a year, though.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :
In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:20 am

maybe if we all got into something other than pokemon we could be active more often

but it's a little too late for that
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:28 am

high fructose corn syrup wrote:
maybe if we all got into something other than pokemon we could be active more often

but it's a little too late for that
No, there're lots of things we're all interested in. It's just different. wat
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:07 am

Viacom ruined hip hop and most things I once loved.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:35 pm

tl;dr

well i read some of it

i poofed because of no internet idklol i'll be on a little bit more now.
losing interest in this place for me is impossible
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:02 pm

read some comments.

we really do need something other than pokemon to talk about idklol
i like talking about it, but it gets pretty boring after awhile.

i think we should just stick to talking about whatever. if that bores everybody, then well, i don't know.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:11 pm

if it bores you then ... suck it up. wat
like really i don't think you're gonna get a bunch of people to change their subject willingly just because it bores you. i mean like i'm not involved in a lot of the conversations on here cause i don't know what the hell they're about lol. like with final fantasy and all that good stuff. but ... i don't care, really.
and tbh i don't think anything could actually keep me away from this place. i mean maybe if my internet got cut off but i'd be back eventually.
idklol
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:54 am

lol I don't suck it up, I just leave. I have other people I can talk to.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:02 am

alright, alright, we've identified the problem in six different shades. maybe a solution would be a good thing right about now?

i really think we should use the forums more. sure, the cb is nice, but if we were fine with manually refreshing on neo, why not here?
if the majority of people agree, i'll disable the cb for a bit, see how it goes.

however, we'll have a topic, specifically for conversation. people who are interested in something can go to that topic made for it. and if there's no one there, then go to another one you're interested in. it's fine if it gets off topic, that's just conversation and you don't have to go to a different thread if you want to talk about something else.
we'll make a category called conversation or whatever. then each of the forums can have their own thing, like pokemon, touhou, sonic, etc. there will also be a video games in general topic, that sort of thing.
that way, when a convo is over, people can just make a new thread.

Last edited by Vix on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:26 am

but what if you make a thread and you end up talking to yourself cause other people don't like what you like
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 am

"and if there's no one there, then go to another one you're interested in."
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:14 pm

...well that's depressing

also 11111st post in your first forum
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:16 pm

i like the cb more because i fucking hate having to refresh over and over.
that's why i'm not on the neoboards that much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the lack of people...   In regards to the lack of people... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In regards to the lack of people...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next