Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**

Go down 
+5
CAPRICIOUS
figus maximus
Arcade
Din Viesel
tbeysquirrel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Empty
PostSubject: Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**   Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:10 pm

So some of my friends kindly sent me this link. And they're like "OMG READ IT!!!1" So I did. A rather interesting choice to make. I'm like "Damn... why haven't the HLers shown me this already?"

http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/Supergirl-Begins

Totally not safe for work. Make sure your parents aren't in the damn HOUSE, let alone in the room, while reading this. I warn you, the link warns you, so don't go BAWWWWWWWing to me when grandma looks at your history. I'll laugh.

Heeheehee it's funny herpa derp But disturbing. But funny. You'll never make fun of pooping. Ever. Again.
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**   Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** 1249214-what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_super
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**   Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Spongebob wrote:
Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** 1249214-what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_super
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**   Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 pm

also: "shitty way to start my career" AHAHAHA HOW PUNNY
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**   Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 am

...I have no idea what to say.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**   Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:56 am

why does she keep pooping
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**   Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:00 am

THIS IS LIKE
A CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS BOOK GONE WRONG. SO, SO WRONG.
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**   Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:07 am

TOPAZ FLAME wrote:
also: "shitty way to start my career" AHAHAHA HOW PUNNY

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**   Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:56 am

fapfapfapfapfapfapfap
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**   Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:20 pm

spary venomon wrote:
THIS IS LIKE
A CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS BOOK GONE WRONG. SO, SO WRONG.

PROFESSOR PIPPY PEE-PEE POOPY PANTS
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**   Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:32 pm

holy fuck i remember this
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**   Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol and I thougt you people were messed up **NSFW**
Page 1 of 1