Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...

Go down 
+5
Nighting
Johnny Walker
FUCKBAD
Arcade
The Eternal Faggot
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Empty
PostSubject: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:34 pm

THANK YOU PLEASE READ IT ALL

Okay, so some major things are going on in my life, and I am glad I have some great friends (Hoodsie, Chris, Vix)

Anyways, I just got into a "fight" with a knife and it "won".... I count about 18 cuts on myself, which I am not proud of....

I would go into detail, but I do not feel comfortable doing so.... And please no one bash my post for this, because I want people to know, I am "EMO" I TRY to help everyone, and I am a VERY sensitive guy....

Right about now, I need to know who all has my back, because I'm not entirely sure at this moment in time....

Also read this....(Oh, and Hoodsie, when it gets to the part that says something about God, it's a figure of speech...)

Love and Hate
The two most powerful words
You may see me,
And say
"What the fuck!?!? EMO!!!!"
Yes it's true,
I AM EMO!!!

Don't like it?
FUCK OFF!!!!!!!

Don't believe I am?
Listen to my words,
Look at my scars,
My open wounds on my legs and arm...

Poser you say???
FUCK YOU!!!!

LOOK IN MY GOD DAMNED EYES!!!!!
FORCED TO SEE IT, SEE IT ALL!!!!
LOOK INTO THEM AND SEE THE SCARED, LOST LITTLE BOY.
SCREAMING, LOOKING, DYING TO FIND AND SEE HIS MOTHER'S FACE!!!!!!

SEE THE MAN....

Lost to society......

~Bryant Christopher Campbell: Friday, May 30. 2008~

Please no one bash the or hate me for it....

~BigBCC
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:09 pm

Please.
Anyone bashes or hates you for this gets da banhamma.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:35 pm

Thank you chris
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:50 pm

I won't hate you for this. along for the fact that I barely know you, which gives even more reason not to hate you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:21 am

Bryant, I would never hate you. You're one of the nicest people I've met in a really long time (no offense to anyone else >.>). And I loike you for who you are, so I don't think you should ever change the way you are. Be glad that you at least have friends and aren't hated by everyone.
C:
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:47 am

Thanks Hoods, and Beast... And I won't change who I am... I have multiple personalities, Chris knows that, and I want everyone to know it too.... That way people won't tend to hate me when I get like that....
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:16 am

... Why would I hate you for it?
o3o
Choose whoever you want to be, guy.
Srsly.
Ohmygod.
I just put 'guy'.
DAMN YOU LIONEL.
DX<
Now he's got /me/ saying it.
-3-;;
SOANYWAY,
UHM.
Hope you get over your depression?
D:?
BECAUSE FEELING SAD IS NOT GOOD.
:(

OH. OH.
OUR SUBSTITUTE FRENCH TEACHER TO DAY WAS A COMPLETE RETARD.
|D
So, Chris (guy in my class) had his hand up to ask a question for like, ten minutes, and finally, I went,
"MS. GREENWELL."
And she's all.
"What? >8( STAND UP."
So I did this really dramatic standing up,
and I said,
"Chris has had his hand up for /ten minutes/. You claim we're not listening to you, but you've been ignoring him."
And Chris's question was,
"Do you teach french?"
And she's all,
"See? Was that worth answering?"
And I go,
"... A question is a question. :<"
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:19 am

Vix wrote:

OH. OH.
|D
So, Chris (guy in my class) had his hand up to ask a question for like, ten minutes, and finally, I went,
"MS. GREENWELL."
And she's all.
"What? >8( STAND UP."
and I said,
"Chris has had his hand up for /ten minutes/. You claim we're not listening to you, but you've been ignoring him."
"Do you teach french?"
And she's all,
And I go,

xDDD
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:21 am

WOW Vix....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:39 am

Quote :
OH. OH.
|D
"MS. GREENWELL."
And she's all.
"What? >8( STAND UP."
and I said,
"Do you teach french?"
And she's all,
And I go,
I ROFL @ that. *dies from rofling*
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:21 am

I wouldnt hate you.
-tackle-
8D!

My friends consider me emo, but not literally.
it's not like cutting yourself emo in my case,
it's like.
Emo music.
Emo hair.
and Emo 'clothes'.
xDD

..I'll splain later.
xD
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:05 am

I won't hate.
You didn't do anything wrong to me.
And
I am not your friend??
-hides in corner-
D:
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:51 am

huh Cheska??? yes ur my friend, but hoodsie Chris and Vix are like my closest friends...
Back to top Go down
mudkipz
Better than you.
Better than you.

Number of posts : 1
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:24 pm

im like that too bryant.
only my knife fights are with other people.
Actually, all of yo udeserve to know.
-needs to make a forum-
um...
yeah.
Iwas on my -Miel bikeride yesterday
random guy shoves me off exclaims 'FUCK YOU' Pulls out a gun and hold it to muh head.
o3o
then he shotted it.
it was fucking scary.
but then I stabbed him :D
So everything is gud in da world :3
Well for the most part.
except for my cousins getting blown up in iraq.
and my sis is back in the hospital.
sometimes cutting yrself can get through these trouble, like I have.
I dont rly know you but if you ever need anything im here to talk =3
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:05 pm

thanks, and the same to you patty
Back to top Go down
mudkipz
Better than you.
Better than you.

Number of posts : 1
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:36 pm

ty.
I WOULD HUG YOU BUT YA KNOW.
NOT GAY :-D
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:19 am

lol it actually shows a guy is a true man if he can hug another guy... But I don't like to hug guys either lulz...
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:51 am

Wow, I didn't know this post wasn't deleted. I'm feeling this way again, but I'm /trying/ not to go back to my old ways -looks at old scars- So far I'm not, but yeah. Just wanted to say, if I'm online and say something depressing, don't give me Hell about it for a while.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:59 am

fixed cb wrote:
Please.
Anyone bashes or hates you for this gets da banhamma.

chris what you would really ban one of us like seriously dude
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:37 am

Read how old the other post are Roy...
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:27 am

Psychiatry o.0
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:52 am

olol I thought this was new so I'm like" ... What...? Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... 684751 "
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Wow. But yeah, I'm kinda feeling this way again. But I'm not cutting again, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...   Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys, I am sooooo fucking stupid... please no one hate me for this...
Page 1 of 1