Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stupid author. ;;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :
Stupid author. ;; Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stupid author. ;; Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Stupid author. ;; Empty
PostSubject: Stupid author. ;;   Stupid author. ;; Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Okay, so, I 'm reading stories by this author. (It's BL, don't ask.) I really like her work. She had a site, where people paid so they can read her work. Then, she apparently found Jesus. So, she dropped her whole company. She had tons of subscribers. They didn't et refunds. Then, she was back. Then, found Jesus again. (I have nothing against Christians, I am one. But, she took it in a crazy way.) I found her old works. Most of them are not complete. I am sad. Srsly, I wanna finish those stories. They're good. (IMO, anyway.) She had a new site. A straight/Christian site. Then it disappeared. ;; There's like only one complete one. @.@ -stabs the fics- WHHHHHYYYYY?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Stupid author. ;; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid author. ;;   Stupid author. ;; Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:09 am

:omgohnoes:
Back to top Go down

Stupid author. ;;
Page 1 of 1