Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO. Empty
PostSubject: YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO.   YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:10 pm

SO STOP WHINING YOUR GODDAMN ASSES OFF AND GET BACK HERE. THE WHOLE FIGHTING THING ENDED A WHILE AGO. NOBODY'S STOPPING YOU TO COME BACK. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T LEAVE WITH NO POINT. AT LEAST DAN AND CHRIS HAD A POINT IN LEAVING. I'M STARTING TO THINK YOU'RE DOING THIS TO SEEK ATTENTION SINCE NICK AND ROSIE LEFT . IF YOU COME BACK, YOUR OPTIONS ARE EITHER TO KEEP UP WITH THE NEWS OR GTFO FOR GOOD(WHICH I HOPE YOU WON'T BE DOING). :LOLWUT:
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO.   YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:28 pm

I agree Roy, I'm about to do a mass email.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO.   YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:57 am

Nick and Rosie? Them too? face+palm
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO.   YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:10 am

OSHIT.
ROSIE LEFT TOO?
... DDDDDDDDDDDDDD|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO.   YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU GUYS ARE STUPID. IT ALL BASICALLY ENDED A WHILE AGO.
Page 1 of 1