Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Beginnings

Go down 
+2
CAPRICIOUS
FUCKBAD
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
New Beginnings - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Beginnings - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

New Beginnings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:09 am

"...It's ready." Jasmine declared. "Excellent. Grace, syringe." She held her hand out expectantly. The Gardevoir ran to a box in the corner of the room and withdrew an empty syringe. She rushed back over to her trainer and handed it off. Jasmine picked up a small vial filled with a viscous orange fluid and carefully poured it into the syringe. Once it was full, she capped it and wiped it off. "Perfect." She smiled to herself, thinking. "Well this will be sure to impress them."

MEANWHILE

"Ahhh, here we are. Dear old Goldenrod." Trace stretched his arms up over his head, seeming bored. He reached for a pokeball and called Kyte back out. "Synth is a little big to be following me around a city," he commented, referring to his Drapion, "So you'll have to do." Kyte nodded in acknowledgement before taking his place at his master's side. "Now then, let's go see what Mike was talking about, eh?"

INZWISCHEN

Everyone seemed to be in agreement that going to Sprout Tower was a good idea. "Awesome! Should we head out now?" Fiyero questioned. "It's kinda late, but that might make it more fun!" Boc snorted, displeased. "Awh, come on Boc. It'll be fun, I promise."
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :
New Beginnings - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Beginnings - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:44 am

"Well, here we are Arikado." Kevin turned to look at his pokemon. "If I remember correctly, the kid should be in this room. I wonder if everyone else is here yet, though." Quickly forgetting about it, he knocked on the door and waited.
Several minutes passed and no one answered. He could hear some noises inside the room, and it seemed like whoever was there was making a ruckus.
He figured it was just Michael's pokemon and chuckled, the kid's gengar had always been a feisty one.
"Hmm, it seems he isn't here. Maybe he's with Ridley, or already where the demostration is supposed to be? Let's go check Ridley's room first, Arikado." He said with a nod to his pokemon who silently floated behind him as he walked down the hallway.
But he suddenly stopped in his tracks when he saw a familiar figure in front of one of the doors.
"...Kas?"

MEANWHILE

"Yes! Sprout tower! I heard it like, moves," Lady said. "Don't give me that look, Kit! I'm not crazy!"
Vix shrugged. "I can't see why not. What about you, Darren?" she asked her pokemon.
The frog pokemon nodded.
"Sure. Whatever," Kit said as he got up again.
"Awesome! Should we head out now?" Fiyero questioned. "It's kinda late, but that might make it more fun!" His tauros snorted, not too happy with the idea. "Awh, come on Boc. It'll be fun, I promise."
"Going in during the night makes it more scary! I'm in, it sounds like a great adventure." Neuge said, already started to walk towards the towe, her delibird just a few steps behind.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
New Beginnings - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100New Beginnings - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:00 pm

"Oh great, Rels. Someone heard us. I bet its some psycho murderer. You know. You probably just woke up Jack the Rippper. Or Son of Sam." Elissa lectured Relsy, preparing a strange device
"OOH MAYBE ITS QUEEN LATIFAH!" Relsy screamed again, still jumping on the bed.
"We'll try to mke it to Jasmine's thing. If not. No biggy."
Elissa pressed the button on the small, pokeball like object, and all of the contents of the room were sucked into it. Pokemon. People. Furniture. Everything. The room was recreted inside of the itny device, and a cloaking mechanism was activated after everything was sucked in. If whoever was at the door opened it, all they would see is a completely empty room. This invention was Elissa's pride and joy. It's what got her to the admin level in Team Galactic, and almost ever member has one now. From the recreated room inside of the device, Elissa looked on her laptop to see who was at the door. She had instaalled security cameras outside of the room when they got there, she never could be too prepared. From her laptop she saw a quite tall figure waiting at the door. It wasn't Jack the Ripper, but he certainly looked like he could kill them.

Last edited by DeeDee on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:23 pm

OOC/
>Relsy creamed again
>Relsy creamed
>creamed
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :
New Beginnings - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100New Beginnings - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:41 pm

ooc; OH GOD You lol\\\\'d? OR BEST TYPO
/s key is sticky
inb4bodilyfluids
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:41 am

OoC: WHY DID YOU EDIT IT BEFORE I COULD SCREENIE IT :C
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:42 am

OOC//
HAHAHAHAHAHA

BIC//
"Oh. Hullo," Kas said, turning towards the sound of Kevin's voice. "I heard noises from this room... But now it's quiet." He shook his head, knowing he had heard voices.
"Kas! Good to see you," Julian said cheerfully. "You're headed towards the demonstration, I presume? We were just about to head to Ridley's room, Michael doesn't seem to be in his."
"Demonstration?" Kas asked, "uh, sure."
"Good, good!" Julian went over to Ridley's door and knocked.

Ridley rose from his desk chair, and answered the door. "Evening, commanders," he said automatically. "... Kas."
Kas leaned against the wall opposite the door.
"Ridley! Michael! How fine to see you two again," Julian said, smiling a smile that did not quite reach his eyes. "Are we headed to the demonstration, then?"

MEANWHILE

Kit headed after Neuge, with Lady close in tow.
Vix stood for a moment, looking up at the swaying tower. "You know, Johto really is nice," Vix said to Fiyero, "What's it like, growing up in this region?"
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:11 am

As Trace entered the apartment complex, he noticed a small group of people standing in front of one of the rooms. "Looks like I'm late to the party!" he called. "I haven't missed the demonstration, have I? I am so looking forward to it."

MEANWHILE

Jasmine could hear voices coming from the hall. She swallowed nervously, glancing at the syringe she was holding. Perfection hovered nearby, seeming rather nonchalant about the oncoming ordeal. Grace was standing ready near her master. "It's almost time... Don't mess up now."

INZWISCHEN

They'd arrived outside Sprout Tower, and stood looking up at it. It swayed ominously, looking eerie in the late night. Fiyero was rather excited to see the inside of it. "You know, Johto really is nice," Vix started, "What's it like, growing up in this region?"
"It's... Well, it's great." Fiyero gave her a small smile. "The countryside 'ere is beautiful; I can't do it justice by trying to describe it. And the region as a whole is breathtaking. And everyone here is friendly; we've never had a problem." He paused, staring off into the distance. "...I'm really glad I was born here."
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:03 am

"Oh. Hullo," Kas said, turning towards Kevin. "I heard noises from this room... But now it's quiet." He then shook his head.
"Kas! Good to see you," Julian said cheerfully,and Kevin turned around to face him. "You're headed towards the demonstration, I presume? We were just about to head to Ridley's room, Michael doesn't seem to be in his."
"Demonstration?" Kas asked, "uh, sure."
"Good, good!" Julian went over to Ridley's door and knocked.

Ridley soon answered the door. "Evening, commanders," he said automatically. "... Kas."
Kas leaned against the wall opposite the door.
"Ridley! Michael! How fine to see you two again," Julian said, smiling a smile that did not quite reach his eyes. "Are we headed to the demonstration, then?"
Kevin smiled and. walked inside the room over to where Michael was sitting, ruffling the teen's hair lightly.
"Heya, kid! Long time no see." Kevin said, his smile widening when he saw the frown on Michael's face. "Maybe you should check on your pokemon after we're done with this, they were making quite a ruckus."
Michael didn't seem surprised by this, as he just sighed and stood up, walking towards the exit.
"Looks like I'm late to the party!" they heard a voice, turning towards it. It was Trace the only missing commandant. "I haven't missed the demonstration, have I? I am so looking forward to it."
Michael tapped his foot against the ground, getting impatient.
"Since we're all here, can we just get moving?"
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:45 am

OOC/
oh man. all the commanders are having to meet up?

i might need to reply to this with Neptune's part soon... 8|
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:26 am

OoC/ Right now it's only the Rocket commanders.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:27 am

OOC/
oh really?
lol sorry /misunderstood

I DON'T HAVE TO REPLY SOON THEN omgyey
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:48 am

"Righto!" Julian said. "To which room are we headed?"
"It's just down this hall here," Ridley said. He took the caged pokemon, called Din to his arm, recalled Eris, and headed down the hall.
Kas, not really sure of what was going on but going along with it anyway, followed.
Julian followed the two. "So, Michael," he asked, "what exactly makes you think these Galactics are useless?"
'Galactics?' Kas thought to himself. The name was familiar to him, but he couldn't place it. He decided it didn't matter anyway.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:36 am

Sprout tower was full of people today. Tourists filled nearly every inch of the bottom floor, taking pictures of the bellsprout statues, happily chattering about, not even minding the sway of the building.

In the center of the building, was the main attraction. A pillar, which seemed to be the cause of the swaying.
A boy stood at the foot of it, staring up at it in disgust. His clothing made it obvious he wasn't from the area, and his hair hinted he was from a cold place.
Next to him was a pokemon, a Weavile, which seemed to be dozing off.
"Ann." The boy spoke.
The pokemon immediately became alert, facing towards her master. "This dumb place isn't worth our time. It's full of weak, bellsprout-loving dumbasses," He continued, "We can go buy the TM in Goldenrod. Let's go ahead and go face the gym. "
The weavile rolled it's eyes, knowing the real reason why he didn't want to take the challenge.
"Let's get." He started walking off towards the entrance, his pokemon following him without objection.

OOC/
i suck

Last edited by Demyx on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
New Beginnings - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New Beginnings - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:55 am

i thought it was a sneasel
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:57 am

!xobile wrote:
i thought it was a sneasel
OOC/
i changed it to a weavile
because i think you have more of a chance of beating the sinnoh league with a weavile then a sneasel.
i think i edited his bio to weavile i forgot
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:07 am

"I can't wait to see the rest of Johto, then!" Vix said happily. "Must have been an act of fate that I ended up here or something."
Lady stared up at sprout tower, craning her neck back to see the very top. "It looks bright up there!" she remarked.
Kit glanced briefly up at the tower, then headed in. "Let's just get this over wi-oof!" He had accidentally bumped into someone, a boy with warmer clothes and light hair. There was a weavile accompanying him.
"Smooth, Kit! Real smooth!" Vix said between fits of laughter.
Lady looked concerned. "Are both of you okay?"
Kit ignored Vix for the time being. "Sorry about that," he muttered to the boy.
Love, who was in Lady's arms, waved happily at the weavile.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:00 am

"Righto!" Julian said. "To which room are we headed?"
"It's just down this hall here," Ridley said. He took the caged pokemon, called Din to his arm, recalled Eris, and headed down the hall.
Julian followed the two. "So, Michael," he asked, "what exactly makes you think these Galactics are useless?"
"Well, as I mentioned on the call there's one of the members that seems quite profesional. It depends on her performance on this demostration, though. The other two we came across...they were lunatics, to say the least. One of them had some kind of attack and ended up jumping out of a window."He said and sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Clearly working with them if they always act like that will attract a lot of atenttion to ourselves, which could be dangerous."

MEANWHILE

"I can't wait to see the rest of Johto, then!" Vix said happily. "Must have been an act of fate that I ended up here or something."
Lady stared up at sprout tower, craning her neck back to see the very top. "It looks bright up there!" she remarked.
Kit glanced briefly up at the tower, then headed in. "Let's just get this over wi-oof!" He had accidentally bumped into someone, a boy with warmer clothes and light hair. There was a weavile accompanying him.
"Smooth, Kit! Real smooth!" Vix said between fits of laughter.
Lady looked concerned. "Are both of you okay?"
Kit ignored Vix for the time being. "Sorry about that," he muttered to the boy.
Love, who was in Lady's arms, waved happily at the weavile.
Neuge giggled a bit too, but she stopped once she realized who the person kit had bumped into was.
"Luke! It's you!" She exclaimed happily, running to hug him. "It has been so long! What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:12 am

Jasmine placed the syringe carefully atop a rack of test tubes. She sank slowly into a chair, letting her head loll back. "There's absolutely no reason to be nervous. You've done this plenty of times. There's a reason why your the top scientist in your department. So calm the fuck down." She took a deep breath and sighed. They'd be here any minute. She had to be ready. Perfection floated near the door, listening to what was going on outside it. "Let me know when they're here." Jasmine told it. The Porygon nodded in response.

MEANWHILE

Trace was following the rest of the team members down the small hallway. Michael was explaining why he felt Galactic was useless, though he seemed to think this presentation might actually accomplish something. Might. He simply followed along silently, thinking about what he'd do should this demonstration fail to impress.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:36 am

"Oh, so... that's how it is," Julian said quietly. "Not that I don't trust you Michael, but I think I'd like to meet the others as well. Do you know if they'll be at the demonstration?"
'Really, I can't see why Galactic would send over fools. Surely they must know what we're capable of?' he thought to himself, shaking his head. 'If they are truly useless, well, then Team Galactic had made a grave mistake.'
Ridley said nothing, and knocked on Jasmine's door. He was wondering what other pokemon the galactics had, and how valuable they might be.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:43 am

"Well we may as well go to that demonstration, or whatever." Elissa said, deactivating the cloaking device.
"ALRIGHT!" Relsy yelled, and marched into the hallway, putting a headband in.
"Shh, keep your voice down. You don't know if those people are still here." Elissa chastised nonchalantly, gathering her belongings.
"And we're ready to go!" Relsy chirped enthusiastically.

~MEANWHILE~

Nuria had finished her most recent, and most lucrative, business agreement with brevity, and upon checking her phone, saw that she had missed a few texts from the other admins. All of them let her know that there would be a "demonstration" of some sort in Goldenrod City.
"Hm? Some of those Team Galactic knuckleheads are trying to wow us with some overly rehearsed circus act? Great. Just great. I guess it would be wise to go..." she mused, toying with her phone.

~SOME TIME LATER~

Nuria brushed herself off, stepping off the high speed train cautiously.
"Alright. This is the building." She said to herself, glancing down at her phone, hoping to see a message letter her know the "demonstration" was canceled. No such luck. She shrugged, and entered the building.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:47 am

There it was, the knock at the door. Jasmine quickly stood, and moved to stand in front of the lab counter. Perfection opened the door, revealing quite a large turnout for her rather small (and now maybe inadequate) demonstration. It looked like they'd brought in their bosses. "Was this really such a big deal to them?" She noticed that Ridley was carrying a cage with a small, huddled form inside of it. It looked like it might be a Sunkern, but she couldn't be sure. She gave a crisp bow as they filed into the room. "Welcome." she started. "You've all come here to observe my skills and I hope that I meet or exceed your expectations. As the head of the Team Galactic Pokemon Genetics Research, I'm sure you'll find my skills satisfactory." She extended her hand, indicating that she was ready for the Pokemon they'd brought.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 pm

"Ha, I bet the gym will be pretty easy. It's all flying type." He said to his pokemon, "If we can beat Cynthia's garchomp, this will be nothing."
He reached the entrance and pulled the door open, only to be knocked backwards immediately after doing so.

"H-hey! Watch it, moron!" He growled. His hat had been knocked off in the incident, but as he tried to turn to get it, he was suddenly embraced.
"Luke! It's you! It has been so long! What are you doing here?"
The voice sounded strangely familiar.
"Who the hell are yo--"
He stopped, realizing who it was.
"N-Neuge?" Luke exclaimed.
He could feel his face turning red. He needed to act fast.
"Get off!" He said, trying to sound angry. He slipped out of her deathgrip and went to retrieve his hat, then pulled down the shade on it in attempt to hide the top part of his face.
"What are you doing here?" He asked, now trying to sound like he didn't care much.
"I thought you'd be too scared to explore anything outside Snowpoint."

Ann looked curiously towards the smoochum.
Wanting to get a closer look, it walked up towards Lady, and pointed at Love.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:41 pm

As soon as they'd opened the door to the tower, someone had run right into Kit. And he didn't seem sorry about it, either. If anything, he seemed to think it was completely their fault. Neuge seemed to know him though, so Fiyero was willing to give him a chance. The newcomer (Luke?) had quickly backed out of Neuge's embrace, and had pulled his hat down to hide part of his face. "What are you doing here?" he asked Neuge. "I thought you'd be too scared to explore anything outside of Snowpoint." So he was from Snowpoint, too? Fiyero frowned.
"Neuge... Who is this guy?" he asked.

Boc noticed Luke's weavile looking at Love. The tauros moved over to stand beside Lady, putting it between the weavile and Love. He looked at the weavile, questioning.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:29 am

"N-Neuge?" Luke exclaimed.
"Get off!" He said, getting out of her embrace, then went to retrieve his hat, then pulled down the shade on it.
"What are you doing here?" He asked, now trying to sound like he didn't care much.
"I thought you'd be too scared to explore anything outside Snowpoint."
Ann looked curiously towards the smoochum.
Wanting to get a closer look, it walked up towards Lady, and pointed at Love.
"Sorry! I just missd you." Neuge giggled. "I'm here to take on the gyms and explore! Johto is really pretty, isn't it? And of corse not, silly! Roc is with me, after all."
"Neuge... Who is this guy?" She heard Fiyero ask.
"Oh, I'm sorry!" She said, turning towards the rest of the group. "I should introduce him, shouldn't I? This is Luke! He's my friend, and he's also from Snowpoint city."

Boc noticed Luke's weavile looking at Love. The tauros moved over to stand beside Lady, putting it between the weavile and Love. He looked at the weavile, questioning.
Seeing this Roc stepped forward and shook his head, as if it were saying that ann was a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Roleplay :: Pokemon : Diamond Dust League :: The RP-
Jump to: