Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Beginnings

Go down 
+2
CAPRICIOUS
FUCKBAD
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
New Beginnings - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Beginnings - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

New Beginnings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:58 am

Ridley handed Jasmine the pokemon, giving her a small humourless grin as he did so. Still oddly quiet, he moved out of the way and leaned against the wall, waiting for the demonstration.
Julian leaned over the counter and took Jasmine's free hand in his own, giving it a shake. "Julian Kingston, Rocket Commander," he introduced himself. "I hope you've found your stay welcoming so far."
Kas turned back towards the hall, having heard people again. Not wanting to interrupt, he simply ignored it this time, and waited to hear what was going on in the demonstration.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :
New Beginnings - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Beginnings - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:13 am

"Missed me, right." Luke muttered sarcastically.
"I wouldn't feel too safe around that puffball." He said, quickly glancing at Roc then back.

"Well, It's surprising you finally got the guts to do this. Hopefully you're not too weak to go through with it." He continued, "Anyways, I'm wasting my time here. I need to go face Fuckner to get the badge. Of course, as you know, it'll be no sweat to achieve that."
He thought for a moment.
"You wanna follow, Neuge? Perhaps you can face the dumbass too, and maybe win. Unless you want to take on this dumb treehugger challenge, otherwise I'm out of here." He crossed his arms, and awaited an answer.

Ann was surprised by the sudden blocking and turned towards the tauros doing it.
She stepped up and lowered her eyes into a glare, as if to say "What's your problem?"
But after Roc seeming to get it clear that she wasn't a bad guy, she backed off.
Ann wasn't supposed to fight unless she told to do so anyways.
Showing gratitude, Ann nodded to Roc, then went back to stand next to her master.

OOC/
go ahead and take the challenge if you want, luke'll meet up again if so.

Last edited by Piko on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:32 am

Ridley handed her the cage, giving her a humourless smile. She glanced inside before setting it on the counter, noticing that it was indeed a Sunkern. One of the Rocket members leaned against the counter and took her hand in his. "Julian Kingston, Rocket Commander," he introduced himself. "I hope you've found your stay welcoming so far." She gave him a curt nod.
"My stay so far has been... satisfactory. Thank you for your concern." She turned back to the cage on the lab counter. Unlatching it, she reached into the cage and reached for the Sunkern. The terrified Pokemon shrank against the back wall of its cage, trying desperately to avoid her grasp. She grabbed one of its leaves and hauled it out of the cage. Setting the pathetic creature on the counter, she reached for the filled syringe. "And now... I'll show you what I'm capable of."
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:37 am

OOC/
OH MY GOD SUNKERN NOTHING
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:30 am

Trace was watching her intently, wondering what it was she planned to do. He didn't think there was much she could do with the pathetic excuse for a Pokemon she had in front of her. As Julian introduced himself, Trace made his way to the back of the room, leaning himself comfortably against a wall. Kyte followed, eying the Sunkern the entire time. Jasmine prattled on about how she was sure they'd find her work amazing. "Get on with it." he hissed under his breath. "Some of us have things to do today."
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:50 am

Kit could hardly believe Neuge knew this guy. It seemed so... unlikely. He chose not to respond to the moron remark, but wouldn't forget it soon. Instead her brushed himself off and contemplated the challenge. He figured someone in this group must have flash, and if no one did, well, there were other ways of obtaining it than uneven battles.
Vix's reasoning was similar to Fiyero's, and she did not introduce herself for now. She had no interest in this challenge, already having the TM (and wondering if it worked after being soaked).
Lady looked around the room hesitantly at first. If she couldn't win, she didn't want to embarrass herself. "Um, hello," she hesitantly said to Luke.
Love wiggled in Lady's arms, and Lady put her down. The small pink pokemon gently patted Boc's snout, as if to say thank you. She went over to Ann, and waved cheerily up at her. The she cast Roc a questioning glance, that asked how they were familiar with each other.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:25 am

Luke gave up. Neuge didn't seem to want to answer.
"Um, hi."
He shifted his gaze to the crowd behind her. He had completely forgotten they were there.
But, who were they? He didn't remember Neuge ever hanging out with them back in Snowpoint. She must've had just met them.
"Who're all of you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I've never seen you guys before."

Ann waved back, smiling. It seemed to find Love adorable.
Noticing Love's questioning glance, she pointed at Luke and Neuge, signaling they had met each other when they had met.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:57 am

"Oh, I suppose I should introduce them, shouldn't I?" Neuge said. "These are Vix, Kit, Lady and Fiyero. We're traveling together! Please be nice to them!" She said, pointing to each of her friends as she mentioned their names.
Having finished the introductions, she turned back to uke and spoke again.
"Hey Luke, are you gonna take on the gym? I wanna try too! We should go together!"

MEANWHILE

Michael and Kevin entered the room with all the others. Kevin took a spot near the back of the room and leaned against the wall as the girl introduced herself and Riley gave her the cage with the pokemon. Michael stood near the door and nodded at Jasmine. He was rather impatient for the demostration to start, even though he didn't know why.

(OoC// I really can't seem to write anything, but at least this will get the thing moving :|)
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Jasmine took one more look around the room, waiting for everyone to settle in. Once they had, she nodded to herself. "Alright. Let's begin." She called her Gardevoir over to hold the shivering Sunkern still. Once it was pinned in place, she slowly injected it with the virulent chemicals in the syringe. She withdrew the syringe and placed it back on the counter, telling Grace to let go of the Sunkern. She and the Gardevoir stepped back from the lab counter to allow everyone to see what was happening.
The change came without much warning. One moment the poor creature was trembling in fear, the next it seemed to think it was powerful. The small leaves on the Sunkern's head slowly grew darker, and the innocent expression on its face turned to one of malice. The thing was snarling (as much as a Sunkern could) at everyone in the room, seeming to dare them to come near it. Jasmine reached for a pokeball, calling out a Persian. "Now watch." she instructed. The Persian hopped up on the counter and slowly crept toward the Sunkern, stalking it. Any normal Sunkern would have hidden itself, or tried to run. This one attacked. The feline easily batted it aside, but it still kept up it's assault.
"As you can all see, I've transformed this creature from a whimpering mess into a tool that knows only to attack. If I let it, it will keep attacking until it dies. It knows no fear. I'll admit it isn't so impressive on such a small pokemon, but imagine the possibilities!" She was secretly relieved, she wasn't sure if it would have worked, or how long the effects would last. "So..." she began, "Did I live up to your expectations?"

((Thanks for replying Cream :D))
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:44 am

Julian clapped his hands together. "Wonderful!" he said, "Absolutely fantastic!"
West stared at the sunkern, confused. It was acting strange. He chanced a step closer and sniffed, trying to catch it's sent. It was unnatural, and he whined slightly.
Ridley shook his head. "That's real nice. One question though: How exactly would we control them? Or will we just let'em run rampant?"
"Hm, yes, that is a concern," Julian seconded, "we can't exactly just let them ravage the radio tower."
"Will it spread naturally?" Kas asked. He ordered Jet to back up.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:33 am

"Controlling them is easy enough." was Jasmine's reply. She reached into a lab drawer and pulled out a collar and another device. "Simply put the collar on it and issue a command. If it doesn't listen, press the button on the controller device and it will get a nasty shock. Unless it wants to get hurt again, it'll listen next time. Of course, this means that you'll have to train with it a bit before using it in the field, but it's a minor inconvenience. This serum reduces them to base creatures, really. Very easy to manage." She set the items down on the counter, near the Sunkern.
"As for your question..." she turned to Kas, "No. It can't spread naturally. It's a feat of genetic engineering, nothing 'natural' about it. Though I do wonder what would happen were I to breed them..." She trailed off, thinking. "Now if that's everything...?" She turned to Perfection and nodded; the Porygon rushed off to incapacitate the snarling Sunkern. "I can have a batch of this serum made if you all would like. Though I will warn you that it would take some time."
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:17 am

Luke stared at Neuge. Didn't he just ask her that?
He decided to ignore it, and reply.
"Sure. I planned on challenging it, and winning." He smiled and continued, "Well, it's no use wasting our time in this stupid place. All we're doing is standing like a bunch of asses. Let's go."
He walked up to the entrance once again, but stopped.
He turned to Kit.
"Uh, by the way. I'm sort of sorry for calling you a moron. I wasn't expecting to be ran into. So yeah."
He was never good at apologies, but whatever.
He pushed the entrance door open, and walked out.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:41 am

"Well," Julian said, "I'm all for it, then. How about the rest of you?"
Kas shrugged and nodded in agreement. He didn't care for something that could fight back, but if it was under control, that was fine too.
Ridley crossed his arms, and Din shuffled up to his shoulder. "Seems reasonable, I guess," he reluctantly said. He had hoped something would've gone wrong, so they could quit wasting their time with these Galactics. No such luck. That was fine, though. There were plenty of things he could take his anger out on.

MEANWHILE

Kit shrugged, accepting the apology. He followed Luke out, having seen all he really wanted to see in the tower. 'It's pretty overrated,' he thought.
Vix and Lady got a closer look at the tower, following its motion. "That's really neat! I kind of want a bellsprout now," Lady said. Love tugged at her dress, and Lady turned back around. "Don't worry Love, I'd n-oh, wait everyone is leaving!" She picked up the small pink pokemon and scurried out.
Vix turned, but stayed and watched the pillar a bit longer. "This isn't like anything I've ever seen," she thought aloud. Finally, she turned to leave. "A lot of fantastic stuff in Johto so far," she said to Fiyero and Neuge. "I can't wait to see the rest of it!"
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 am

Neuge, who had been staring at the swaying tower for a few minutes, was snapped out of her little trance when she heard Vix's voice.
"hm? Oh, yeah! It's really a nice place. Very different from Sinnoh...I wonder what else there is to see!"
She then noticed that everyone else had already gone out.
"Ah, we got left behind! Let's hurry!" She exclaimed and ran towards the door.

MEANWHILE

"Hm..I'm impressed. But there's something I want to ask. Is this effect permanent? Does it have any risks?" Michael asked.
"The kid is right, if we don't know if it has any..erm, secondary effects I certainly wouldn't risk it using on any of my pokemon." Kevin said, gesturing to Arikado who was gently floating next to him.
"That's right. Worst case scenario, we could steal some pokemon and use them as to not risk ours, though." Michael said.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 am

Fiyero wasn't quite sure what to think of the newcomer. He seemed... pushy, to put it lightly. He'd run out the door soon after apologizing (if you could call it that) to Kit. Vix and Neuge stayed behind after the others had run out; Fiyero trailed along beside them. "A lot of fantastic stuff in Johto so far," Vix said after staring at the pillar. "I can't wait to see the rest of it!"
"hm? Oh, yeah! It's really a nice place. Very different from Sinnoh...I wonder what else there is to see!" was Neuge's reply. Fiyero smiled.
"Yeah... This place is beautiful." He followed the other two out, wondering where they were heading next.

MEANWHILE

Julian and Kas seemed to like the idea, and Ridley agreed as well, though he seemed reluctant to admit as much. "Hm..I'm impressed. But there's something I want to ask. Is this effect permanent? Does it have any risks?" was Michael's response.
"The kid is right, if we don't know if it has any..erm, secondary effects I certainly wouldn't risk it using on any of my pokemon." one of the admins chimed in.
"That's right. Worst case scenario, we could steal some pokemon and use them as to not risk ours, though."
"The effects are permanent... yes." Jasmine answered. "As for risks, there is one... After the Pokemon has been exposed to the serum, it slowly... deteriorates, you might say. It does put such a strain on their bodies, they can't last as long as a normal Pokemon. So if you've any attachment to your own Pokemon, I suggest not using them."
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:16 am

Luke immediately felt the heat when he walked outside.
He had taken off his jacket earlier, but put it back on because of how cold it was inside Sprout Tower.
"I must be fucking crazy, bringing a jacket out here..." He whispered to himself, taking off his coat and throwing it over his shoulder.
"Now, do any of you know where the gym is? Or do I need to waste more time and go ask a stranger?"

The weavile shook her head. They had passed it on the way to Sprout Tower, she figured he noticed it.
Ann made a noise, pointed to the north, and took off.

Luke didn't catch the vibe.
"Wha.. Ann! Where are you going? Get back here!"
Completely oblivious, he ran after her.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:10 am

Vix stared as Luke headed off after his pokemon. "I might just challenge the gym too. Might as well, I mean," she said.
Kit shrugged. "Not really a fan of battling," he muttered, blowing his hair out of his eyes. This muggy weather was not to his liking.
"We should all stick together, though!" Lady urged. The smoochum in her arms was cold. Having an ice pokemon helped a bit. "Unless, of course you guys do want to split up to see the city. I'm, you know, fine either way," she added shyly, not wanting to be bossy.

MEANWHILE

"Alright, then. You have our full support in this, please feel free to use the resources as you see fit," Julian said with a smile. It was a smile the Rockets knew well, & even Kas could hear it in the man's voice. Ridley called it "that fucking shark grin", but never to Julian's face. However, they knew what was to be expected.
Kas frowned. He considered the extra pokemon he kept. He had plenty of spares, one that hadn't made the cut. "I have one more question," he said.
"Oh boy," Ridley said under his breath. Kas ignored this with an effort and continued.
"Will this... change... affect evolution in any way? Would it speed it up at all?" he asked.

DOUBLE MEANWHILE ALL THE WAY

Gideon dismounted the staraptor, legs feeling rubbery after a long flight & generally not used to being outdoors so much. He sent out AC, his magneton. The staraptor backed off a bit, which was what Gideon wanted. He had never really liked flying pokemon. 'Why couldn't we have taken a helicopter or something?' he thought miserably to himself. Not that he wanted to be here. He had no interest in selling pokemon for profit, but they were psychic pokemon at least, & with an intriguing evolution style to boot. So, it almost made up for the unpleasantness of the trip.
As he scanned the area, his scouter picked up very little activity. There was some guy by the well who had been startled, but anything else in this range (that wasn't Galactics) seemed to be slowpoke. Gideon sighed. He hated dealing with people, was no good at it, & that caused trouble. Apparently just paralyzing anyone who opposed you with your pokemon wasn't the best approach, & sometimes they ended up a bit more than paralyzed. Sometimes it didn't matter, but he knew that in back-asswards small towns like this, people gave a shit when other people didn't turn up for a while. & calling attention to operations like these cost him, no matter how efficiently he dealt with the local rubberneckers.
"Excuse me, sir," he called out. Sometimes he wished his voice held more authourity, but he knew that AC bristling with current at his side was pretty convincing. "Please leave the area."
The man looked around at all, the Galactics, quite bemused. "Who are you?" he asked, not bothering to listen to Gideon.
"I won't ask you again, sir. Please leave the area immediately."
"What?"
'Don't you know what GET THE FUCK OUT means when you hear it, you dumb shit?' Gideon thought, becoming increasingly frustrated. But he looked up instead of repeating himself. Neptune would be here within seconds, & Gideon would let her handle this shit-for-brains.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:03 am

Luke, finally catching up with his weavile Ann, stopped running.
"Ann....What're...Stop..." He gasped between breaths.

The weavile was in front of door of a building.
It made yet another noise, and pointed again, this time up towards a side mounted above the door.

It was the Violet City Gym.

"Wow. I can't believe I found it all by myself." He said, straightening up.
The weavile looked at it's master in disbelieve.

"It's time to kick flying pokemon ass and get a badge. Let's go, Ann."
Without further word, the two headed into the gym.

(MEANWHILE)

Neptune looked down.
She had been riding on the back of a Skarmory for hours, and was aching all over. Why she chose a steel-type flying pokemon, she'll never know.
Originally, she had planned to take a helicopter, but it would've attracted too much attention. If the mission was going to be successful, it would need to go as unnoticed as possible.
They needed the slowpoke tails to sell. The recent teaming up with Team Rocket had sprung a new, expensive plan. And she wasn't about to waste all of Cyrus's funds on something that might not even work.

Finally, there was a break in the eternal plain of trees. A small city, and next to it, a well. "Down." She said, talking to the pokemon.
Somewhat reluctantly, the skarmory listened. Within a few minutes, Neptune dismounted the skarmory, and looked around.
Galactic Grunts had already arrived, and were standing around.
She had brought along another executive to give orders, why haven't they entered the well yet?
"Executive Gideon!" She yelled, "Why are the grunts just standing around?! I ordered you to execute the plan immediately after landing!"
Then she noticed the strange man standing in front of him, now staring at her with an startled look.
He must be trying to stop the mission.

She raised her arm at him.
The man suddenly rose into the air.
"W-what's going on?!" he yelled.
An invisible force then pushed the man, slamming him into the trunk of a nearby tree. He fell back to the ground, now unconscious.

Neptune lowered her arm, and walked up to the well. She looked at Gideon, her eyes now lowered into a glare.
"I shouldn't have had to do that. You were plenty capable of taking him out yourself."

Shaking her head, she now directed her attention to the grunts. "All of you, go into the well. I will join you shortly to give you your orders."

The grunts replied with muffled agreements, and proceeded to climb into the well, going down the ladder.

OOC;;
wow
i really hate this reply
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:30 am

"Sorry, Commander," Gideon said stiffly. "I didn't want to run the risk of permanently paralyzing the man, or worse. Such a thing would attract unwanted attention, I would think." With that, he released DC, his electrode. "AC, DC, go keep an eye on the local," he said to his pokemon. "Don't let him escape, and you are absolutely not to administer a lethal shock, or even full paralysis. Light shocks will suffice." After a bit of thought, he added: "Take him out of sight, too. DC, if anyone discovers this, signal with Explosion. Do not harm anyone in the blast."
The two pokemon nudged the unconscious man behind the treeline, out of plain sight. Gideon then turned to the well, eying it with apparent distaste. Suppressing a shudder, he climbed down the ladder into the dank well.
When he reached the bottom he could not help but shiver with distaste. He knew it made him look weak, but he couldn't help it. 'Dark, enclosed, wet. Abso-fucking-lutely nothing wrong with this, no, I'm fucking fine as paint, you bet.' He sent out Raina, & the Walrein nudged him affectionately. "Let's go, girl," he muttered, & the walrein happily followed him into the main part of the well.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:43 am

Neptune was going to reply, but Gideon had gone down the well before she could.
Really, like using telekinetic powers to throw a man against a tree wouldn't draw much attention? At least he had done something right, and hid the body.
But she still didn't agree with something.

She summoned Professor, her Alakazam. The pokemon immediately faced it's master.
"Professor, also guard the unconscious man. Only if he tries to escape, kill him." The Alakazam nodded, and headed for the underbrush, where the man was located.

Without further word, Neptune headed down the well.

Finally, after what seemed a like a million steps, she reached the bottom. Immediately, she covered her nose. The bottom of the well smelled like mold, and was cold. For Cyrus. She thought to herself, as an effort to go on.
She uncovered her nose, and proceeded to the main part of the well.

One walk through a dark, drippy tunne later, she emerged. "Grunts."
They all immediately stopped talking, and turned their attention to Neptune.
"You are here to collect slowpoke, and cut their tails off. For profit." She began, "I expect you to get the job done swiftly. Executive Gideon and I will stay guard, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't battle when challenged." Her eyes lowered into a glare. "Now, begin."

The grunts immediately scattered.

Neptune turned her attention to Gideon. "Are you waiting for something? Go watch over them." she said, rather sternly.
She turned around, and proceeded to do the same.

ooc//
don't see much to do from here, until the trainers arrive. we should probably work on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Roleplay :: Pokemon : Diamond Dust League :: The RP-
Jump to: