Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Beginnings

Go down 
+2
CAPRICIOUS
FUCKBAD
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
New Beginnings Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Beginnings Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:26 am

The sun was bright, almost blindingly so. Heat seemed to sit in the air like a fog.
In Cherrygrove, Johto, the ocean was a refresher. The small city seemed rather busy today, despite the muggy heat. Quite a few people were by the shore, enjoying the cooling water.
Among them were strangers, people unfamiliar with the city. Travelers, tourists, and trainers on a journey.

A girl with long, dark hair was sitting on a towel on the shore. Her boots and stockings were beside her, and her legs were submerged up to her knees. A tangela was on her other side, enjoying the water and sun. On her lap was a Smoochum, who seemed to be eying the water a bit apprehensively.
Near them was a man, who was lying in the shade of a large tree. He was looking over a map of Johto, considering stopping at tourist attractions and what cities held what gyms. In the water near him, a cloyster swam around.

The Pokemon center was also busier than normal, as it had air conditioning. At the table near the counter, a girl sat, also looking over a map. Her toxicroak sat beside her, also looking at the map but not really understanding it.
"So... Violet city is next, I guess. Want to head out now?" she asked her pokemon.
The toxicroak looked at her, then looked outside, and shook its head.
"No? You're right, it is too hot. We'll stay and see if it cools down."

Last edited by MAPLE LEAF on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
New Beginnings Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New Beginnings Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:28 am

hold up nigga are we making a new thread for every town or city
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:32 am

"Man, it's nice out, ain't it?"
A young man is lying in a grassy field, arms behind his head and legs crossed. His long, brown hair is blown about by the wind. A Tauros stands beside him, grazing.

"Hey Bock" the boy said, "We should travel. See the world. Make a name for ourselves, ya know?" The Pokemon looks down at him with interest. "I love helpin' Ma an' Pa with the farm and all... But haven't ya ever wanted to see what's out there? Only city we've ever been to is Olivine, and it hardly counts. Jus' a small port town." He lapses into silence, thinking.

"I know! How 'bout we take the gym challenge? I know ya don't get to fight much 'round here, but you've got what it takes, I'm sure of it!" Bock nods at the boy, agreeing. "Great! I'll leave Ma an' Pa a note tellin' 'em where we went. They won't miss me much; they got the twins to help out. Now lemme think... that poster they had up in Olivine said the gym challenge starts out in Violet City. That ain't too far from us. Reckon we can make it there in a day or two if we get goin' soon." He stands up and stretches. "I'll go fetch us some supplies and grab the rest of the team. Wait for me here, alright boy?" He runs off, wondering what the world might have in store for him.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:45 am

"Hey Roc, hurry up! Let's get off the boat before it leaves again!"
The young green haired girl said, jumping off the boat excitedly, followed by a Delibird that didn't seem to share her joy.
She started to run towards the small city, leaving the small port behind quickly.
"It's really hot in here isn't it? It's so different from Snowpoint! It's not bad, though. We'll get used to it soon enough." She then took off her jacket and stuffed it in her small bag, and looked around for a pokemon center.
"Hey, Roc...do you see the Pokemon Center anywhere? I can't find it...and we need a place to stay." the girl said, looking at her pokemon who was trying to find a shadow to hide under. "Oh, and the market! Do you think we bought enough supplies back in Snowpoint? It's not bad to have a little bit more just in case--" she was cut off by Roc who was tugging on her sleeve, pointing to a building with a red roof, the pokemon center. The poor pokemon looked quite deseperate to go into it, it seemed the shadow he was standing under wasn't enough to cool him down.
"Oh, there it is! Let's go!" She smiled and started to run towards it, dragging the tired Delibird with her.

Meanwhile in another city, a dark haired teenager was looking through a telescope and writing down notes rapidly on a small notepad, sitting in a small apartment with dim lights, surrounded by computers with lit screens. A bored-looking gengar was standing next to him, poking his owner on the arm every so often to gain his owner's atenttion, but to no avail. He was too concentrated on whatever it was that he was doing.
The gengar frowned, disliking being ignored. He grunted and then without warning used shadow punch on his owner, making the teen yell in surprise and stop whatever he was doing. The gengar grinned proudly, finally getting the atenttion he wanted.
"Krauss! Stop playing around, I have no time for this." He said, taking a pokeball from his belt and letting out a Drifblim, who floated around his head for a few seconds and then went towards the gengar. "Play with him instead! This project is far too important, and I won't let you bother me this time."
He soon went back to the telescope, observing the radio tower.

(I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS NOTHING)
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 am

ooc//
YOU DID WELL
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 am

Let's keep this goin' wat
"Gardevoir, hold it down, will you?"
Jasmine was standing over her latest 'patient', a frightened Charmander. Her Gardevoir was holding the poor Pokemon down while Jasmine was filling a syringe with a malicious looking liquid.
"Hold still and it won't hurt as much" she told the Charmander. "If I miss because you're struggling I'll just have to do it over again." She slowly brought the syringe towards the creature's arm. "There, there," she said as she injected the liquid, "That wasn't so bad, was it?" The Gardevoir released the Charmander and went to stand beside its trainer. "Now to wait and see if it worked..."

-Hours later-

Jasmine was sitting in one of her lab chairs, taking notes on a book she was reading. Her Gardevoir rushed over to her, seeming excited. "What is it, girl? Has the infection taken hold?" The Gardevoir nodded eagerly. "Well then, time to see the fruits of our labors." A grin slowly crept its way across her face as she stepped towards the holding lab.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:33 am

Vix looked up at the latest person to enter the pokemon center. It a girl with green hair, and a red and white bird pokemon was following her. Vix had never seen a pokemon like it. Neither had her toxicroak. It hurried towards the delibird, intrigued by it.
"Darren! Come back!" Vix said, heading after her pokemon. "I'm terribly sorry, he's a bit social," she apologized to the green-haired girl.

Outside, the cloyster that belonged to the man began to splash around.
"Col, you got the map wet," the man said in an exasperated tone. Col looked sheepish (as sheepish as a cloyster can look) and hid underwater.
The smoochum, meanwhile, had been sitting near the shore, poking at small shells at driftwood. It had jumped back every time a wave rolled in, but had been soaked by the cloyster's splashing. The small pink pokemon hurried back to it's trainer and buried its face in her dress, clearly upset.
"Aw, Love, what's wrong?" the dark haired woman asked, her pale face attempting to look concerned. She knew the pokemon was overreacting.
"Sorry about that," the man near her said. He looked briefly up at her, then went back to folding up his map, his long fingers folding and unfolding the worn paper as he tried to remember which way it went.
"No, don't worry yourself. It looks like you might be having a bit of trouble with your map, though," she replied as she tossed her hair back.
"It's fine," he said curtly. The map proceeded to fall apart in protest to being folded so many times.
Undeterred by his tone, the girl got up and walked closer to the man, crouching beside him. Her tangela followed, looking curiously at the submerged cloyster. "It looks you might need a new map. See, Azalea town is all smudged now and the entire region has been halved," the girl said as she pointed to the various places on the map that were ruined.
"I can manage," he snapped as he stuffed the now folded halves of the map in his bag. "Come on, Col". The Pokemon disappeared in a flash of red light, and the man placed a pokeball back on his belt.
"Col, huh? I like that name," the girl said as she stood up. "See, this here is Love," she picked up the smoochum in her arms, "and this is Seacomb," she gestured to the tangela, "and I'm Lady."
"Great," the man said, also standing up. Facing the foliage nearest to them, he whistled sharply. A cacturne ran out of a bush, cackling. As the man started off, the cacturne followed.
Lady faltered for a minute, as she was dwarfed when compared to this guy, but smiled and followed him, picking up her stockings and boots along the way. "So what's your name?" she asked cheerfully.
"You just don't quit, do you? What's your deal?" he said, not stopping.
"Ouch!"
"Hurry up, Spine." The cacturne cackled again.
"There's a thorn in my foot!"
Finally the man stopped. "Sit down, show me your hurt foot," he ordered. Lady obeyed. With a well practiced movement he easily pulled the thorn out of her foot and gave her a bandaid from his pocket. "Put on your damned boots."
"Thank you," Lady said, putting the bandaid on her foot then pulling on her stockings and boots. "How did you-"
"Spine does this to people all the time. My name is Kit. Now please go away," Kit started off again, heading towards the pokecenter. Of course, Lady followed him. "Kit, huh? Where are you headed, Kit?"
"Wherever you're not."
"Aw. Well, you see, I don't like traveling alone..."
"That's nice."
"All those big scary pokemon out there-"
"You mean the rattata?"
"and there's so many trainers-"
"You mean the ones that only have rattata?"
"and, well, I think you might need a map..."
"Alright. Alright," they were just outside the pokemon center now. Kit had stopped outside these doors and he turned to face Lady. "If you want to tag along that bad, fine. Just promise me you'll shut up."
Lady squealed happily, putting her smoochum on the ground and giving Kit a hug.
Kit sighed. "And you're never allowed to do that again," he said, gently pushing her away. "In fact, never touch me. At all."
Lady smiled and picked up Love.
Together, they all headed into the pokemon center.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:03 am

i am

MEGATROOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:05 am

ooc//
lolroy
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:59 am

"Oh? No, it's okay." Neuge said, and smiled at the girl that had just apologized to her. "It's always nice to meet new people, even in odd ways like this. Isn't that right, Roc?" She said looking down at her Delibird, who seemed more interested in the little rocks in the floor than what was going on, but eventually the bird nodded once the girl nudged him a bit.
"I'm Neuge and this is my delibird, Roc. We just arrived here in Johto from Sinnoh. Nice to meet you! Mind telling me your name?"

(OoC//short because I can't think of anything else SORRYYY :c)
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:18 am

"Man... are we there yet?" Fiyero groaned. He was seated atop his trusted Tauros, looking over a map. "We've been traveling all day." Boc rolled his eyes and continued plodding onwards. "According to this map we're at Route 36... that's almost at Violet! Man, I can't wait!" He jumped off of Boc's back and held the map up to him.

"See? We're here..." He pointed at the route on the map. "Annnd Violet is here. The ruins are in between. We can make a pit stop there if you want. ...Or maybe after we check out Violet." He folded the map up and stuck it in his back pocket. "I'll let you rest for a while once we get there. Until then... Full speed ahead!"

And with that, he took off.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:54 am

"Oh! I'm from Sinnoh too!" Vix said happily. "My name is Vix, and this is Darren. We're from Pastoria."
Darren stared at Roc, then ran back to where they had been sitting before.
"If you don't mind me asking, what are you here for?" Vix asked, "I mean, I wasn't supposed to end up in Johto, so I'm not really sure what to do here."

"So, Kit, why are we at the pokemon center?" Lady asked, with Love sitting on her head and Seacomb in her arms.
"Just to he-... you look ridiculous," Kit started, then said when he saw the Smoochum on her head.
"What?"
"Nothing."
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:37 am

"Oh, really? That's so nice! I'm glad I met someone from my own region here. I'm from Snowpoint city!" Neuge exclaimed with a smile. "And I'm here to explore a new region. I was thinking of maybe taking the gym challenges, but I don't think I'm strong enough for that yet. So I'm just going to go sightseeing around! We just arrived here, though."
Roc was staring a bit too intetly at the frog pokemon, as he never had seen one before.
Neuge was silent for a few seconds, but then her expression seemed to brighten and looked at Vix with a smile even bigger than the one she had before.
"I just had a marvelous idea! How about we travel together? Wouldn't it be fun?" The green haired girl said. "...If you don't mind, that is."
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:08 am

"Yes, actually, I'd love that!" Vix agreed with a grin. "I was afraid I'd be alone for the whole journey!"
Darren shot a look at Vix.
"Well, I mean, aside from my pokemon," Vix corrected herself.

Lady was intrigued by some of the pokemon in the pokemon center. "Look Kit, a delibird!" she said to him, tugging at his sleeve. "Ooh! What's
that frog pokemon?"
Kit regretted agreeing to this already. "That's a toxi-... oh... maybe we should go," he said quietly.
"Why? What's wrong?" Lady asked. "Do you not like frogs?"
Spine looked at his trainer, then looked back at the toxicroak, narrowing his eyes. Without warning, Spine rushed over, skidding to halt before the toxicroak.
Darren leapt off the bench and prepared a cross poison attack, but stopped when the cacturne stopped in front of him. He croaked happily, and the cacturne cackled in return.
"What the..." Vix said, looking at the two pokemon. She looked at Kit, who was busy trying to avoid being looked at. "Hey, is that your cacturne?" she asked. "Why don't you k-... oh hey!" An expression of recognition dawned on her face.
"Yes, it is my cacturne, and I think we'll be going now," Kit said, turning away, "come on Spine."
Lady looked from Vix to Kit, confused. "Um... do you know what's going on?" she asked Neuge.
"No no no, don't go! I remember you! You're that guy who got stuck in the marsh!" Vix exclaimed, running up to Kit. "Gee, it's been a few years. You got tall, I see," she remarked, looking up at him.
"Oh, maybe you've mistaken me for someone else," Kit muttered, avoiding eye contact.
"Really? then how do our pokemon recognize each other?" Vix asked, gesturing towards Darren and Spine, who were chattering happily. Darren proceeded to introduce Spine to Roc.
"I guess you're right then. Hello," Kit conceded defeat. "Alright, we should really be g-"
"Nonono, what's your rush? You two should travel with us!" Vix exclaimed. "The more the merrier, right?"
Kit said nothing. Lady smiled, a bit bemused.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:36 am

MEANWHILE...

Ridley knocked on the door of the apartment, entering without waiting for an answer. "How goes it, Mike?" he asked, not bothering to hide his bored tone.
A honchkrow was perched on his shoulder, looking around the room without much interest.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:51 am

"Oh, do you know these people Vix?" Neuge asked, then turned around to face the newcomers. "Well, I am Neuge! And this is my delibird, Roc. I'm Vix's new travel partner. But it would be nice if you guys joined us too! I'd love to travel with more people. And I'm sure Roc would like that too. Right?"
The bird pokemon just sent a bored look at his trainer, then went back to staring at the odd pokemon on the long-haired girl's hair with curiosity.

MEANWHILE.

"Fuck!" Michael cursed loudly while smashing both his hands onto the keyboard in front of him in surprise. "You startled me you lousy dumbass! And I clearly remember telling you to quit it with the ridiculous nickname." He finally turned around, glaring heavily at Ridley.
Krauss, who had been hiding in the shadows for the last few hours stepped forward and looked at the honchkrow on Ridley's shoulder, with the mischievous grin caracteristic of his species on his face.
"But to answer your question," Michael said, ignoring the sudden appearance of his gengar. "I think this mission won't be too hard. That radio tower has barely any security, and it gets a lot of visitors everyday so infiltrating and taking over will be easy. However, you shouldn't take this mission lightly. It's a very important task, and we can't afford to have it fail. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:27 am

CURSING IN POKEMON???????????????????????????????????? THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:28 am

WHAT ARE YOU DOING C i srry
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:34 am

((I can't do anything with Fiyero 'til you guys get to Violet, so...))

"Another failure?!" Jasmine yelled. "But it was perfect this time, I know it was!" Her Gardevoir peeked through the door to see that the Charmander had developed sores all over it's body; it didn't look like it would live much longer. "This isn't going to work!" she vented, knocking over chairs and desks, "They don't give me the supplies I need! They're off doing God knows what and chasing legendary Pokemon, while I'm the one doing the actual research here. But is that important to them?! OF COURSE NOT. Let's just spend all our money chasing dreams and rainbows!" Her Gardevoir cowered in the window as her owner raged.
"UGH. I'm so sick of this!" She paused for a moment. "But wait, what was that letter they sent me..." She ran to her overturned desk and rifled through the drawers. "Here it is!" She hastily unfolded it.

Jasmine,

This letter serves to inform you of a new era for Team Galactic. We are closer to our goals than ever before and have decided that in order to reach that goal as quickly as possible, a partnership was in order. We have forged an alliance with a group known as Team Rocket, which excels in stealing/locating Pokemon and have recently begun attempting to modify them. As you are our head scientist in genetically modified Pokemon, we have decided that you are to be our representative in Goldenrod City. You will leave in two day's time and will be reporting to their base of operations to help them in any way you can. We know you'll serve us well.

Onward to a new universe!
Team Galactic

"WHAT?! I thought they were finally going to pay for my research! But now they're sending me off to deal with some second-rate thugs? I can't believe this!" Jasmine was fuming, you could practically see smoke emanating from her. "Alright. Fine. I'll do it. Someone will have to teach those losers how it's done. I'd better get a raise for this..." She stormed off to pack her things, her Gardevoir tentatively following.

((Rereading that letter is making me lol. I think I overdid it.))

Last edited by Koki Kariya on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 am

kirby wrote:
CURSING IN POKEMON???????????????????????????????????? THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE ROLEPLAY

This ain't your kid's Pokemon.
This here is HL Pokemon.
We fully endorse cursing.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 am

"Yeah, I met this guy years ago, he stayed with me for a little bit. Helped him catch a carnivine," Vix explained to Neuge. "You're... Kevin, right?" she asked Kit.
"Kit," he corrected her.
"That's it. But I'm not sure of who this is," Vix turned her attention towards Lady, "I'm Vix, and you are?"
"Lady," Lady introduced herself. "Lady Nacht, from Goldenrod. It's a pleasure to meet the two of you!"
Seacomb wiggled, and Lady put both her pokemon on the floor. The tangela and smoochum both approached Roc, curious.
"Your delibird is adorable," Lady said to Neuge. "I saw some at the ice path once. Are you from Blackthorn?" She asked.
"I suppose traveling together won't hurt," Kit said reluctantly, knowing he'd probably regret this.

MEANWHILE

"Aw, lighten up, Mike," Ridley said, snickering. He approached Micheal's workstation, peering at the various notes and screens. "Been busy, I see," Ridley remarked, idly flipping through some notes.
The honchkrow leapt from his shoulder, and fluttered onto a nearby chair. It kept a watchful eye on the gengar, wary of any tricks.
"Anyway," Ridley said as he put the papers back down, "I'm sure this mission will be a cinch. I saw the gym leader of this city the other day, she's a fucking crybaby. Trust me, we're the most capable people in this city."
Meanwhile, Ridley's honchkrow had spotted something shiney in its owners pocket. Unable to resist, it squawked and dived for Ridley's pocket.
"Ow, fuck, quit it, Din! What are you trying to get?" Ridley exclaimed, shooing the determined pokemon away. He extracted a small disc from his pocket. "It's just a hypno pendulum. Here." He tossed it to his pokemon, who caught it and placed it delicately on the chair, perching on the edge of the seat and staring at the pendulum.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 am

"...Blackthorn?" Neuge questioned. "Oh no, I'm from Snowpoint, in Sinnoh. And what is this Ice Path, though? Does it have ice pokemon? I'd love to go!" The green haired girl then exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement.
Meanwhile, Roc looked at the two pokemon that had approached him. He had never seen anything like them before but they looked friendly enough, so he waved at them.

MEANWHILE

"Yes, I've been indeed been busy. I still am, and your presence is bothering me." Michael said, completely ignoring the degrading nickname this time. "But I do believe you're right. Still, this is a mission that we have to be careful with, as easy as it seems. I do not trust you with being careful, but I have no other choice."

The dark haired teen then looked through a pile of archives that was on his desk, and then handed what seemed to be a card to Ridley.

"Have you been informed about this yet? It seems we're gonna form some kind of "alliance" with another team."

(EEEE I'M SLOW SORRY :C)
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:37 am

"Yeah, I went there when I was a little girl! It's beautiful, we should all go sometime," Lady agreed. "But, Snowpoint? I've never heard of it... It sounds pretty, though!"
"I guess we should head out to the next city. It's... Violet, I think?" Vix said. She called Darren over, and Spine stood next to Kit, eager to be off.
Love waved back at the delibird cheerfully, happy to see a pokemon she was sort of familiar with. Seacomb wiggled a little, then went and hid behind Lady's dress, her shy nature getting the better of her. Lady recalled Seacomb.
"Are we heading out right now, or are you guys going to goof off for a bit?" Kit asked as he made sure Spine wasn't lying thorns around.

MEANWHILE

"Geez, okay. After this I think you should take a break or something. Chill out for once," Ridley said, and then read the card. His eyes narrowed as he did, and then he threw the card back onto the desk. "The hell? Team 'Galactic'? Really? This is bullshit, utter bullshit. I'm fucking insulted," he said as he paced to and fro in the small room. Then he turned sharply to face Micheal. "Who suggested this, anyway? And why wasn't I informed earlier?" he asked. Then he shook his head, not waiting for an answer. "Nevermind. We'll show them how it's done." He whistled sharply, and Din fluttered onto his arm. "Keep up the good work, or whatever. We need to show them who's the better team," he said, then left, closing the door sharply.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:22 am

"Oh yes, it's pretty! It's always covered in snow though, so it's really cold all the time...but I'm used to it, and so is Roc. It's weird being under a hot sun like this now!" Neuge said.
Next to her, Roc approached the small pokemon, then picked Love up and placed it on his head.

"Oh yeah, we should get going now!"

MEANWHILE

"Ah, he left. Finally. Tch, taking a break..." Michael shook his head. "What is he even thinking? How does he expect me to "chill out and take a break" at a moment like this?! No...something like that is impossible. Much less with these whole deal with Team Galactic...but for once, he;s right with something. We'll show them who's the better team here."
Michael then went back to working with his computer, while his gengar's eyes glowed in the dark room.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:11 am

"Wow... So this is Violet City!" Fiyero was looking around, eyes filled with wonder. "It's so... different. Olivine was so bland, this place is... I'm not sure. Cultural? Impressive? I dun even know. It's just so awesome!" He was giddy, taking in every aspect of the town. He absolutely loved travel, seeing new places was so exciting when you saw the same grassy fields every day. He wandered past the PokeMart and noticed a bridge leading to a different part of the town. "C'mon, Boc, les' check out what's over 'ere." Boc unquestioningly followed his trainer across, heading towards what seemed to be a tower. "Sprout Tower...?" Fiyero read from the sign. "Hm. Maybe we should check it out. Whatcha think?" Boc was giving he tower a wary look. He shook his head vigorously, not wanting to set foot in the place. "Aw, wha's wrong? Somethin' off with th' place?" Boc nodded in response, stomping a hoof on the ground for emphasis. "Huh. If you say so. Les' head over to th' PokeCenter then."

MEANWHILE...

"Oh stop complaining. Unless you want to be my next test subjects?" Jasmine's Milotic and Dragonair were dragging her luggage around for her; and she had a lot of it. They both averted their gazes as soon as she mentioned 'test subjects'; they knew what that entailed. "That's what I thought. Now be quiet." Her Porygon was lazily floating beside her, occasionally taunting the other two Pokemon about the fact that he wasn't forced into carrying anything. "Hmph. They could at least provide transportation if they're going to send me somewhere for a mission. What do they think I am? A grunt? It's been three days on the road already, with another to go. Ugh. They'd better have a decent meal and a nice bath awaiting me at the Rocket base I'm assigned to." She glanced at her Pokemon, which were starting to lag behind. "Pick up the pace you lowlifes! I'd like to arrive before next week!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings   New Beginnings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Roleplay :: Pokemon : Diamond Dust League :: The RP-
Jump to: