Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.

Go down 
+4
figus maximus
FUCKBAD
Oozing Anus
Beast.Exe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:53 am

WHY CAN'T YOU BE A LITTLE KINKY? THIS IS GETTING BORING
Back to top Go down
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Number of posts : 173
Place you are be : Wandering
Warnings :
Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:28 am

THE PERSON ABOVE IS GAY. wrote:
WHY CAN'T YOU BE A LITTLE KINKY? THIS IS GETTING BORING

._.

I'm just not that kind of person.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:56 pm

LOLOLOLOLWTF
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:03 am

play along
and then drop a "LOL I'M REALLY A MAN" bomb on him
for the lulz
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :
Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:38 am

Pharaoh Atem wrote:
play along
for the lulz

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:13 am

Pharaoh Atem wrote:
play along
for the lulz
OMG
DO THAT
I SWEAR
I'LL SPEW MILK OUT OF MY NOSE
PEPSI
BECAUSE I BARELY DRINK MILK
IT'LL HURT LIKE HELL
BUT I WILL
8U
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:31 am

Pharaoh Atem wrote:
play along
for the lulz
xDDDDDDD
I personally believe that "LOL I'M REALLY A HERMAPHRODITE" would work better, but meh. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:00 am

NO, FIRST ASK HIM TO STICK IT UP YER BUTT, AND /THEN/ DROP THE BOMB.
8U
Back to top Go down
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:42 am

Pharaoh Atem wrote:
play along
for the lulz

DANG.

Well, I already shown him a picture of me. -.-"

The one that Hoods saw. XD -cough-Stalker-cough-
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:59 am

Beast.Exe wrote:
Pharaoh Atem wrote:
play along
for the lulz

DANG.

STOP POSTING PICTURES EVERYWHERE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IDEAS WE HAVE
Back to top Go down
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:00 am

Beast: Hey sexy.
Kody: *blushes*
Beast: -is Beast's friend-
Beast: Sorry.
Beast: I just had to do that to her. XD

Kody: g-gyah... >/////////////////<
Beast: She's quite mean
Beast: xD
Kody: NO DUH!
Beast: Beast is not in red >.>
Beast: Unless she decides to not use red.
Kody: mmm........-.-'
Beast: Nah. Red is good. ;D
Kody: ll
Kody: lol*
Beast: lol
Beast: We just had an exciting event happen...
Kody: r-really... -/////////////////////////////////-
Beast: Yeah
Beast: I was yelling at my brother.
Kody: uh...huh...
Beast: and
Beast: And she said something perverted to her brother.
Kody: you both caught me at an awkward time....
Beast: AND. It's Ville Valo's birthday.
Beast: AND. I'm listening to Nirvana. C:

Kody: I WAS JUST JACKING OFF >/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////<
Beast: That's great.
Kody: and i kinda... just... came... when... you.... said sexy.... >/////////////////////////////>
Beast: And if you tell me that again, I will be forced to block you, or say other awkward things to you.
Kody: lol alright XP
Beast: Glad we came to an agreement.
Beast: Sorry you're being ignored. DX
Beast: We're having epic moments here.

Kody: idc... i'm used to it
Beast: Lol
Beast: My friend finally left
Kody: lol
Beast: @_@
Beast: Anyways
Beast: My brother was in my personal space
Beast: so I said
Beast: "GET YOUR FAT BUTT OF MY AREA"
Beast: Of course, that one special friend of mine has a pervy mind
Beast: got it in that certain special way
Kody: poor you... she may accuse you of incest
Beast: I'm use to her
Back to top Go down
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:01 am

Anon. wrote:
Beast.Exe wrote:
Pharaoh Atem wrote:
play along
for the lulz

DANG.

Does it look like I care?
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:21 am

Beast.Exe wrote:
Anon. wrote:
Beast.Exe wrote:
Pharaoh Atem wrote:
play along
for the lulz

DANG.

Does it look like I care?

BUT YOU COULD'VE. 😢
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:07 am

Beast.Exe wrote:
Pharaoh Atem wrote:
play along
for the lulz

DANG.

lulz
pm it to meeeee
i wanna see hurr... pickle
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:19 pm

What the fuck? o_O
As if you'd tell a girl that you were just jacking off. As if you'd even tell a GUY that.
Fucking dickhead.
Back to top Go down
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:22 am

Kody: :3*
Kody: hey kiddo :4
Beast: Yo.
Beast: So
Beast: I'm bored.
Beast: I'm suppose to help keep a friend awake
Kody: maybe...i can get you unbored *reaches hand into your pants* ;3
Beast: D|
Beast: -whips you with new whip-
Kody: *grabs the whip* ooh kinky ;3
Beast: o3o;
Kody: I'm a pervert remember? kinky stuff like whips have no effect on me
Beast: D=
Beast: -throws chocolate the other way-
Kody: that won't work either
Beast: D|
Beast: -punches you and whines-
Kody: *grabs your fist* I like a girl who plays rough ;3
Beast: -attempts punching again-
Kody: *grabs your wrist and pins you against the wall* your mine now baby
Beast: Epp
Beast: **Eeep
Beast: -squels-
Kody: whats the matter doll, not wanting any right now?
Beast: Uh. Uh. Uh. I WANNA GO ICE SKATING THIS FRIDAY
Kody: alright... but do you want me?
Beast: Um. You can come if you want
Beast: We wanna go knock some kiddies down and kick some butts.
Beast: x3
Kody: *rubs between you legs* i meant... do you want me to have sex with you ;3
Beast: O_________O
Beast: FKSJDKLFJSLF
Beast: UM
Beast: UM
Beast: I'm like 20 years too young for that
Kody: no... your the perfect age *kisses you deeply*
Beast: No
Beast: I'm not
Beast: D;
Kody: well... having sex when your in your thirties isn't exactly a good idea
Beast: Maybe I won't be thirty
Beast: Maybe I'll be in my 20's
Beast: =O
Kody: hm... well... I think losing your virginity early helps reduce the pain of child birth ;3 (not really)
Beast: lo...l?
Kody: i know I'm a dork XP
Kody: *keeps rubbing between your legs*
Beast: O_x
Beast: -bites your hands-
Kody: ouch ><
Beast: That worked 8D
Kody: why won't you let me?
Beast: Like I said
Beast: Too young
Beast: xP
Kody: I guess i'll wait then
Beast: Yeah
Beast: Health class
Beast: cause I'm dork like that.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:30 pm

lulz
YAY FOR ALABAMA'S LEGAL AGE BEING 16 ~shot'd~
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:19 pm

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
That guy's hilarious.

INVITE HIM ON HERE.
xP
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:57 pm

RAPERAPERAPE.
Back to top Go down
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:28 am

LOL. I think he'd be embarrassed that I posted all this crud here.
Back to top Go down
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:44 am

Kody: Jackster! *tackles you*
Beast: Hai
Kody: whats up X3
Beast: Happy New Year~ 8D
Beast: Uh
Beast: I just showered and I lost 1 lb from showering?
Kody: wtf
Beast: That's what I was thinking
Kody: lolz
Beast: So how was your New Year's?
Kody: decent... had a party... got semi drunk.... everybody was loud and playing videogames... good times
Beast: I don't think anyone here but college kids and adults got drunk.
Beast: Probably just some adults got drunk.
Kody: I said I was semi drunk... or buzzed as they call it
Beast: I know
Beast: but I wasn't even close to that
Beast: I was more like... "Screw the all-nighter crap. I'm sleeping."
Beast: XD
Beast: My parents would've killed me if I stayed up all night so it didn't matter.
Kody: XD
Beast: Meh.
Beast: So bored.
Beast: I don't know what to do...
Kody: I could try something *pervy smirk*
Beast: Eh.
Beast: Nty
Kody: grr ><
Beast: I want to go biking but it's so darn cold...
Beast: I need to lose weight. o.o;
Beast: That or gain muscles
Kody: nah, you look great
Beast: But most of my body mass is like... fat. o.o;
Kody: well... finger yourself... that might help
Beast: Lol. O_o; Eh. Not really. D|
Beast: Meh
Beast: It's winter though
Beast: I guess I'll wait til spring to burn off all this useless stuff...
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:22 am

xDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:08 pm

O.O WHAT...THE...FUCK...

JUST... O.O
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:23 pm

ARE YOU ENTIRELY SURE THIS GUY ISN'T SOME KINDA 45 YEAR OLD PEDO?
I COULD BUST OUT MY 1337 NINJA SKITTLEZ IF IT COMES TO IT.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 pm

rofl. guys have different ways of flirting. xD
for kody, its telling achick to finger herself.
for cj, its smiling constantly and talkin a lot. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.   Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatz with Kody (za perv) [updated jan. 1] - He's back. o.o; Maybe.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next