Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS! ~*~*UPDATED*~*~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Empty
PostSubject: TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS! ~*~*UPDATED*~*~   TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:11 am

HLBEAST'S LOTTERY (lol. I haz no right to call it HL Lottery yet...)

After today and my trial and error of attempting to buy everyone out, I decided that buying everyone out is bad.

Way to much money drainage. XD

So instead of buying everyone out, holding a lottery thing would work much better~ They are still going to be held on the last Saturday in the month.

It's going to be like the lottery on Neopets. I'll make a topic for each drawing. Each "ticket" is six digits. You can post up to ten "tickets" for each drawing.

I ALWAYS have my numbers pre-picked! It's not rigged.

SHUN THOSE NON-BELIEVERS! SHUUUUUUUUN!

I'M BUYING YOUR SHOP OUT EVERY LAST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH!

That's right. =P

Well if that's if I have enough money to buy almost everything from all HL MEMBER shops!

DON'T PURPOSEFULLY PRICE EVERYTHING HIGH. >.> Or else I won't buy. Now that I think about it... :>:3:

I will only spend about 1-2mil. >.> So yeah. I might not buy things over 100k. XD

IF I start feeling this is too hard on my money... I'll make it like a lottery thing.

Last edited by Beast.Exe on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :
TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS! ~*~*UPDATED*~*~   TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:21 am

:o
Why?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS! ~*~*UPDATED*~*~   TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:28 am

Meh. Cause I feel like it? I mean... everyday I'm doing a wiz quest. Same routine. B. O. R. I. N. G.

There's rarely anything interesting going on... no really interesting events. =/

Spiff it up a little, I might start doing a HL subeta user lottery. xD
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS! ~*~*UPDATED*~*~   TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:06 am

Awesome! Thanks Beast!
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS! ~*~*UPDATED*~*~   TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:24 pm

You already bought out my shop though.
D:

...And will you buy plushies from it either way?
o:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS! ~*~*UPDATED*~*~   TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:29 pm

XDD

Well. Next Sat. and on I won't. It'll be a lottery instead. >.>

And as for plushies... >3
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS! ~*~*UPDATED*~*~   TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:32 pm

'Kay~

...-buys more plushies-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS! ~*~*UPDATED*~*~   TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:33 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Number of posts : 173
Place you are be : Wandering
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS! ~*~*UPDATED*~*~   TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:47 am

BUMP UP THIS TOPIC.

And gimme ability to edit my topics plz? x_x

-doesn't want to re-make topics again-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS! ~*~*UPDATED*~*~   TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS!        ~*~*UPDATED*~*~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO ALL HL SUBETA USERS! ~*~*UPDATED*~*~
Page 1 of 1