Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :
Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Empty
PostSubject: Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz   Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:06 am

Uhhhhhhhm.
Yeah.
Yeah. This is my story, about a school for the gifted.
:]
Gifted as in, controlling fire, ice, ect.
:D

So..

Taelon lay awake in bed. She peered over her arm that lay comfortably near her head at her digital alarm clock. The red lights twitched as the time changed.
11:59.
"Blake," Taelon called to the top bunk of her bunk bed, "Are you asleep?"
She heard shifting as her brother stretched,
"I was.." Blake moaned.
He hung his head over his top bunk so that he could talk to his sister.
"Your hair is a mess." Taelon noted, scuffling her brother's bleach blond hair.
"Well, what do you expect? I was asleep." He replied, rubbing his eyes.
"Look!" Taelon said, gesturing to her alarm clock with her head, "In just one minute, that's all, we'll be fourteen!" She smiled ear to ear.
Blake smiled, although nearly half asleep. He pulled himself back up to his bunk, and slid down the ladder, jumping as his nice warm feet hit the cold wooden floor. He sat down on his sister's bed.
Taelon's alarm clock numbers twitched again and at the same time, she sat up and gave her brother a hug, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

“Happy birthday!” They said simultaneously.
All of the sudden their bedroom window shot up, and the cold night air swept through. Two identical envelopes were swept into their laps, and the window shut.
“What’s this?” Taelon asked, she was in a kind of shock after what she had just witnessed. She grabbed the envelope from her lap and turned it to the front.
“Hm. No address.. Blake, this is really weird!” Taelon told her brother, who was already opening his envelope.
“Well, what does it say?”
Blake unfolded the letter and read aloud;

Dear Blake Fawnson,

You have been selected to attend Marshington School of the Gifted. It is a boarding school for gifted selectees, as yourself. You will be picked up tomorrow morning, at precisely 8:30 AM. Please be ready with your bags, we will not dillydally for you.

Signed,
Elane Forsee
Elane Forsee, Headmaster

“Ok, this is REALLY weird.” Taelon said in awe.
“But Tae,” Blake said, facing her, “Don’t you think that it’s just so happens that we have been experiencing odd things lately? You caught the vase of flowers downstairs on fire, by touching it! And I touched my corn-on-the-cob and it was ICE cold!”
Taelon nodded slowly. “..So just how are we supposed to tell dad?”

“You're asking me? You're the one with all the ideas!" Blake reminded her, putting his head in his hands.
"Well, maybe we could.. 'practice'," Taelon said, making quotes on practice, “show dad, then he'll believe us."
Blake perked up at his sister's idea. "Alright, so.." He said, standing up.
Taelon followed suit and strode across the floor.
"Hmm.." She though to herself, picking up her pacing pace and making random hand gestures. She pulled her fiery red hair from her face as she shouted, "Eureka! I've got it!"
She clamped her hand over her mouth, afraid she had woken her father.
Blake sat down on the floor, and, in a professional tone, said, "Please, by all means, don't hold your brilliant idea from me."
Taelon joined him, "Alright," She began, "Try focusing all of your energy onto.." Her eyes scanned the room, until she saw something glisten under her bed.
"Ah!" She said, grabbing an old book from under her bed. She quickly blew off the dust and the golden letters spelled out, 'The Works Of Shakespeare'
"Like I'll ever need this again." She remarked, handing the book over to her brother.
"Try focusing all of your energy on this!"

Blake did as he was told. Soon the book became a block of ice under his hands. He held up the book in the light for their nightlight and it shimmered.
“Told you!” Taelon cooed, snatching the book. She set it on her lap, and focused. The book began to sizzle, and for an instant Blake thought he saw a spark. He swiped the book off his sister’s lap and onto the floor.
“Try not to set our room on fire, okay?”
Taelon laughed and put her head in her hands. Right away, her face got warm and she was no longer cold. She sighed.
“So,” Blake said, thinking, “It’s about time we show dad.”
As soon as he finished this thought, their door slid open, and in walked a small toddler. They both sighed.
“Abbey.” They said simultaneously. Their toddler sister bounded happily to Taelon’s lap, and plopped down. She giggled as she played with Taelon’s long red hair, removing one of the tiny pink bows in her hair and onto her sister’s red locks.
“Oh Abbey..” Taelon sighed, putting the bow back in her sister’s hair. Abbey smiled and jammed a finger in her mouth.
“Anyways, I agree, Blake.” She said, standing up. She rested her sister on her arm and walked out of their room, and Blake followed. They walked into the drafty hallway and through a plain white door. Taelon headed in first, slowly creaking open the door to their father’s room and switching on the light.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz   Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:18 pm

SO LIEK. HURRY UP AND UPDATE ALREADY. I WANT MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz   Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:08 am

O STAWPOFTEH GRAIVDIGIN'
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz   Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am

DID YOU KNOW wrote:
O STAWPOFTEH GRAIVDIGIN'
NTY, GRAVE DIGGING IS FUN. LULZWHUT?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz   Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marshington School For The Gifted - Allierz
Page 1 of 1