Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School: What's going on?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Number of posts : 173
Place you are be : Wandering
Warnings :
School: What's going on? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100School: What's going on? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

School: What's going on? Empty
PostSubject: School: What's going on?   School: What's going on? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:23 am

xD

Orchestra: We practiced and I was running away from the metronome. XD Tock tick tick tick Tock tick tick tick Tock tick tick tic... -shot-

World History: "AND HE HAD SEXY LEGS." XDD No, that was from last semester. "DID YOU KNOW THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GEEK AND NERD?" XD That was yesterday. Today was more of a "I HATED HIM SO MUCH. HE SUCKED IN LIFE. ABUSED BY FATHER. RAN AWAY. COMPLAIN THAT HIS JOB SUCKED. GOT KICK OUT OF HIS JOB. STARTED SEDUCING PEOPLE'S WIFE. HE WAS A COWARD. HE HAD GREAT KNOWLEDGE. HE SHOULD EARN THE TITLE 'BEST HYPOCRITE' EVER." Yeaaaah. He just goes on and on and on and on about it.

Study hall: So I was sneaking some food into my mouth and cutting and taping my biology homework together. c:

Math: AJKLFJDS:GHSLHFEJ:WLEJTIJKL SDJKLVM KLSDJ. What kind of method is guess and check? D< I'll be spending the next 50 years doing that.

English: Romeo and Juliet. Still slowly reading and learning... I guess the story wasn't that bad... Oh and we started our semester long project. @_@ Fill out this sheet...

I looked at worst invention ever and at around the end of class Head On snapped to my brain and I was like HEAD ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!

Lunch: I went in line. Got food. Ate. I started following a friend to her locker and stuff and then realized that I forgot my backpack back in the cafeteria. XDDDDDD I was like about to get on the stairs and I saw her bookbag and looked down at my math book and pencil and realized there wasn't nothing on my back. So I turned back and ran to grab my backpack and caught up with friend in nurse's office for her medication. Our conversation? Uh... spoilers. c: (A little... heath-ish.)
Spoiler:

Summery if you didn't read spoiler:
We talked about something and I kinda not really tried to whack some sense into my friend. c:

P.E.: Ping pong and pickleball~

Biology: I FINALLY GOT MY SEAT. D<<<<< And we did an easy lab.

Bus: I was chatting... 'nough said.
Back to top Go down

School: What's going on?
Page 1 of 1