Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today at school...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Number of posts : 173
Place you are be : Wandering
Warnings :
Today at school... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Today at school... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Today at school... Empty
PostSubject: Today at school...   Today at school... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:42 am

So today:

I woke up. Stir around a bit. Groan. Ate some chocolate. Took my pulse for some kind of homework assignment. Changed. Eat breakfast. Brush teeth. Did not swallow toothpaste. Ran to the bus stop. Got on the bus. Noticed it was unusually warm. Felt like the stupid urinal infection came back again. Starts thinking about drinking a lot of water. Wishes mom could send me. Friend got on bus. Starts chatting with friend about how it's usually warm on the bus. Then started chatting about how people on Facebook yesterday were all spazzing about the 5-10 page World History paper. I then talked about how another buddy of mine started attacking me with the SuperPoke things. We stopped at the intersection and my friend noted how it says "Halloween - 50% off". The bus started moving. I started whining about the temperature in the bus and how it's making me feel like I need to pee more. (Well it's more in my head than out loud). I look back and see red light flashing and noticed they belonged the the police cars and firetrucks that were going at like 70-80 MPH down the road. They flashed right pass us, and I'm like all "WTF". They never speed down the road that fast unless it was big and bad. So then I just ignored the fact that there were firetrucks and police cars rushing down the road and continued with my ranting of the bus temperature. By this time, my friend got the point and was ignoring me, humming some kind of song she was singing in choir. We got to school, I didn't up. I was still muttering about the temperature, but I did notice the bus was for some reason taking a different route. I thought, "Stupid bus driver. He's new to this route." so I didn't really mind where he was driving us. I know the fact we'll be getting to school one way or another. A few minutes later, we were on the wrong side off the school, the side where parents drop the students off. I looked up now and noticed the firetrucks and police cars that sped by us are at our school. I was started getting excited. People started coming up with reasons of this. I saw people getting out of the building and I heard a kid yelled, "THE FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCE TEACHER BLEW SOMETHING UP IN THE KITCHEN! 8D" I was thinking, The chemistry teacher did it.. We got off the bus and I realize my violin was inside, and JING JING! I went emo. I reunited with my friend and we walked to the football field wondering what happened. I the former Jr. High School assistance principal that retired last year and then saw my former English teacher, who is now the vice principal of the high school. I went and asked him what happened, and amazing, his reply was that there was a power outage, and someone thought they saw something catch on fire. So I went to the top of the bleachers on the football field and started looking for some teachers. Then I walked around on the track searching for a teacher. Then I went back to staring and talking to my friends. Then the guy announced we can go back into the building now, and it's safe and we all groaned and complained. 40 min. classes for the first four periods and the rest would be the same. XD Later we learned what really happened. Stupid squirrel decided to nibble on some wires and got jolted with electricity. Some kids were able to snatch some pictures of the dead squirrel. During P.E. I was complaining and saying how we should use another idiot, like a squirrel and get it fried with some electricity and catch fire this time. I suggested, why don't we use something else besides a squirrel. They're cute. So I volunteered my brother. XD

Overall, it was exciting and I wished we could've skip school. ::P:
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
Today at school... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Today at school... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

Today at school... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today at school...   Today at school... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:10 pm

Oh my. XD

About two or three years ago, at Brant Hills,
a truck crashed through the side of our school.
owo
I didn't go there then, though. D: Stupid Paul A.
Back to top Go down

Today at school...
Page 1 of 1