Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'mma die at school today...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Number of posts : 173
Place you are be : Wandering
Warnings :
I'mma die at school today... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'mma die at school today... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

I'mma die at school today... Empty
PostSubject: I'mma die at school today...   I'mma die at school today... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:05 pm

At least in Bio.

SCREW YOU STUPID BIO PROJECT.

I suck at my organization skill... ;~;

*goes work on Bio project*
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
I'mma die at school today... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'mma die at school today... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I'mma die at school today...   I'mma die at school today... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:43 pm

Welcome to the club! x.x -has science first period-

But then Business Tech, but that should be okay...

I'm a little worried about Geography, and not sure about Art, though.
-nervous laugh-

Reaper: alkfsj. YOU VILL BE FINE! 8U You have nussink to vorry you, fool.

¬¬
Thanks, Reaper. That helps a lot. e.e

William: You're off to a bad start. >8U You have no clue where the science room is-

I do know!
... Sort of.

William: Furthermore, you have yet to pick up a lock, and agenda, your gym clothes, and safety goggles! You friend even told you there would be a line to the office on Tuesday, but no, you just /had/ to dither off and not go pick it up before today! This is terrible!

... William, I don't think it's that bad. .___. The only part that really worries me is sort-of-knowing where the science room is, and wondering if I brought the right kind of safety goggles. I studied some crap last night, I'll be fine.

William: >: You'd better hope so. And I'm going to make /sure/ you do your homework! No slacking off, like you did in middle school!

You know what, William? Shut up. Shut up now. >.< Or there'll be a new meaning to 'lockjaw'.

William: I- ... :x Okay.

Thank you.

OCS ARE OODLES OF FUN. I SU HAPPEEE! 8DDD
Back to top Go down
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Number of posts : 173
Place you are be : Wandering
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: I'mma die at school today...   I'mma die at school today... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:58 am

Vix wrote:
Welcome to the club! x.x -has science first period-

But then Business Tech, but that should be okay...

I'm a little worried about Geography, and not sure about Art, though.
-nervous laugh-

Reaper: alkfsj. YOU VILL BE FINE! 8U You have nussink to vorry you, fool.

¬¬
Thanks, Reaper. That helps a lot. e.e

William: You're off to a bad start. >8U You have no clue where the science room is-

I do know!
... Sort of.

William: Furthermore, you have yet to pick up a lock, and agenda, your gym clothes, and safety goggles! You friend even told you there would be a line to the office on Tuesday, but no, you just /had/ to dither off and not go pick it up before today! This is terrible!

... William, I don't think it's that bad. .___. The only part that really worries me is sort-of-knowing where the science room is, and wondering if I brought the right kind of safety goggles. I studied some crap last night, I'll be fine.

William: >: You'd better hope so. And I'm going to make /sure/ you do your homework! No slacking off, like you did in middle school!

You know what, William? Shut up. Shut up now. >.< Or there'll be a new meaning to 'lockjaw'.

William: I- ... :x Okay.

Thank you.

OCS ARE OODLES OF FUN. I SU HAPPEEE! 8DDD

Well... I felt it would be worth turning it in for something other than a zero, but then again I put that bio project in like less than 1 hour, and put in like no effort what-so-ever, so I didn't turn it in.
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: I'mma die at school today...   I'mma die at school today... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:52 am

Very smart... You still should have turned it in...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
I'mma die at school today... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I'mma die at school today... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: I'mma die at school today...   I'mma die at school today... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:42 pm

-Gigglesnort- You all start school nao, and I finish in two weeks. >D
Beast, Bio's one of my best subjects. Ever need any help, lemme know. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: I'mma die at school today...   I'mma die at school today... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:18 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'mma die at school today...   I'mma die at school today... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'mma die at school today...
Page 1 of 1