Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.

Go down 
+6
LightSpeed
Oozing Anus
FUCKBAD
best west
CAPRICIOUS
figus maximus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Empty
PostSubject: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:08 am

Why do you ask?
Here's the story.

Apparently this freshman was spreading rumors that a girl in my grade had herpes.
How does she handle this?
She dumps a slushie on his head. No lie.
I'll admit, it was pretty funny, but from now on I will forever view the girl as a douchebag, regardless of her reasoning.
And the sad thing is this is one of those people who's constantly goes on about being treated as an adult by their parents and whatnot.
Well all I really have to say is: If you wanna be treated like an adult, act like one.

It was pretty funny though.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:59 am

did he died
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :
Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:13 am

KHAAAAAN wrote:
did he died

yes
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 am

i honestly would've done the same thing
then proceeded to kick his ass

but i'm just immature like that. B| it can't be helped.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:46 am

That's highschool for you. XD
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:06 am

I honestly see no problem with this.
You're saying it'd be better if she took him down to 34th Street and bashed him in the head with a pipe?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:15 am

MasturFuck wrote:
You're saying it'd be better if she took him down to 34th Street and bashed him in the head with a pipe?

...No I'm not. o.O
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:24 am

Mike Wazowski wrote:
MasturFuck wrote:

...No I'm not. o.O
... It was an example. xD I'm just saying, it's probably the most harmless act of revenge. o3o
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:31 am

Holy Cock wrote:
Mike Wazowski wrote:
MasturFuck wrote:

...No I'm not. o.O
... It was an example. xD I'm just saying, it's probably the most harmless act of revenge. o3o

I guess. But I personally think there are better ways to solve it.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:51 am

Mike Wazowski wrote:
Holy Cock wrote:
Mike Wazowski wrote:
MasturFuck wrote:

...No I'm not. o.O

Come on everyone, let's sit around the fire, braid our hair, wear clothes that are ten sizes too big, and talk about our problems
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:24 am

Amanda wrote:
Mike Wazowski wrote:
Holy Cock wrote:
Mike Wazowski wrote:
MasturFuck wrote:

...No I'm not. o.O

Come on everyone, let's sit around the fire, braid our hair, wear clothes that are ten sizes too big, and talk about our problems
And sing Kum Ba Ya*
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:43 am

SCREW YOU GUYS AND YOUR KUM BA YA

i never liked that song anyway :B

idk i think dumping a slushie on the dude is pointless
the rumor is still going around school
so wtf did that solve

idklol
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:11 am

Rei Kon wrote:
SCREW YOU GUYS AND YOUR KUM BA YA

i never liked that song anyway :B

idk i think dumping a slushie on the dude is pointless
the rumor is still going around school
so wtf did that solve

idklol

nothing.
But the bitch who did it wouldn't stfu about it in art today. WTF?
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:09 pm

You lol\\\\'d? OR
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:37 am

Seems mature to me.
Unless you believe in snitching.
You fucking snitch,we plow your asshole open and cut your head off for that.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:56 pm

...childish as I am, I would have done the same.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:28 am

CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:45 am

Well, the kid was pretty embarrassed. Whether or not he deserved it, I still feel kinda bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:16 am

KHAAAAAN wrote:
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES
CREAM/JIZZ HAS HERPES

yup pretty cool
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:25 am

chris stole my bike wrote:
Well, the kid was pretty embarrassed. Whether or not he deserved it, I still feel kinda bad for him.

Don't you feel bad for the girl who is made out to be some infected whore? o3o
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:02 am

Amanda wrote:
chris stole my bike wrote:

Don't you feel bad for the girl who is made out to be some infected whore? o3o

I do. Its just that the kid got humiliated in front of a cafeteria full of students who cheered when it happened. And pretty much the entire school knew like, 10 minutes afterwards. As for the rumor, I didn't even hear about it once until someone told me why the girl did what she did. So I feel bad for both, but I sympathize more with the guy only because you don't know what the humiliation could do to him (Although he seemed fine the next day). If I knew more about what happened with the rumor I might be taking sides differently. Its really just subjective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.   Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some People Are Incredibly Undeserving of Becoming Adults.
Page 1 of 1