Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...

Go down 
+6
CAPRICIOUS
Hime
Nighting
FUCKBAD
Din Viesel
tbeysquirrel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Empty
PostSubject: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:08 am

Homecoming dance is this week. My lunch friends last week were like, "Screw Homecoming let's go bowling" So I agreed to go but then this Monday I brought it up and they all said they changed their minds. Being the one to go with the flow I said "K.." and I bought my ticket today for $20.

Keep in mind this was a hard thing to ask my dad since I'm still in debt.

So I buy my ticket today (a nonrefundable one, by the way) and when I tell everyone I have it they go, "Oh, we're not going."

I wouldn't be pissed off if they hadn't done a similar thing YESTERDAY RAEG

Yeah, yesterday I agreed to go to the movies with them since we had a half day. They told me 2:40, I said I had Sabre Team practice right after school but I think I could make it in time, then they totally blew me off and went to see the movie while I was still at tryouts RAEG

Wtf. I can take one or the other, but two in a row hurts. I'm trying to sell my Homecoming ticket since I no longer have anybody to go with but Jesus Christ, this just hurts!
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:10 am

Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... 2890650609_8e25ea42b4
@ YOUR FRIENDS

DO YOU WANT MAYBE TIRA TO PUNCH THEM?
'CAUSE TIRA WILL PUNCH THEM MAYBE FOR YOU.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :
Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:12 am

The only reason I'm going to say no to that Tira is because they may give me my money if I don't sell xD
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:13 am

Simba wrote:
The only reason I'm going to say no to that Tira is because they may give me my money if I don't sell xD

xDD LOLK.
BUT IF THAT DOES NOT WORK OUT
YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME FUCK YEAH SEAKING
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:18 am

dude your friends are dicks. :/
srsly. if it were me, i'd just end up being really bitchy towards them. but that's me.
i hope you sell your ticket!
D:

you should say like
actually i can't think of anything.
D:
"you know, when friends decide on something, they do it together. if you're going to treat me like i don't exist, don't make it so obvious. oops, too late."
there we go.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:19 am

SCREW THAT. I'M GONNA BE A NINJA AND STRIKE WHEN THEY LEAST EXPECT IT. >(
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:20 am

Too late indeed, Vix xD I said "FUCK YOU GUYS" and ran off.

But I may say that later :O

And LOL K CHESKA
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:21 am

I agree with everything Vix said.

First time it may pass as carelessness or a mistake, but two times in a row?
That's just plain awful for them to do :/

I'm gonna strike them too if they don't give you money.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:21 am

TAY. I SAW YOU SAYING THAT AND RUNNING ALL TIPPY-TOE LIKE. o3o

SLAP THEM WITH THE TICKET. MAKE IT HURT. >( OR OR OR OR GIVE CHRIS THEIR ADDRESS!
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 am

Hurrrrr you guys are awesome 8D I feel a whole lot better.

And no Ches I just told my friend who wasn't involved "I'M LEAVING" and stomped the hell out of there. Tippy-toe wtf xD
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:14 am

WOW, YOU GUYS ARE REALLY VIOLENT. WHY DON'T WE COME OVER AND USE THE TICKETS?
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:01 am

I only have one ticket wat
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:10 am

YOUR FINANCIAL PROBLEMS ARE NO WHERE NEAR AS BAD AS MINE, SO FEEL LUCKY.

BUT YES. YOUR FRIENDS ARE A BUNCH OF DICKHEADS.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:12 am

YOU BOUGHT ONE TICKET? USE IT FOR YOURSELF. GO BOWLING. DON'T MAKE IT GO TO WASTE.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:36 pm

I'M NOT A RAPIST.

WITH THAT SAID I HAVE A FEW ROAD ROLLERS JUST WAITING TO BE DROPPED...
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:25 am

I actually found another friend who I can go with, so all is cool RAPERAPERAPE

I don't think I'm getting any money back, though.. :B
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:07 am

Simba wrote:
I actually found another friend who I can go with, so all is cool RAPERAPERAPE
:OMGYEY:
GOOD TO HEAR. HAVE FUN. FUCK YEAH SEAKING
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:01 am

Simba wrote:
I actually found another friend who I can go with, so all is cool Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... 557800

I don't think I'm getting any money back, though.. :B

BEAT THE MONEY OUT OF THEM!!!!!!!!! loljk idklol
ALSO: I HOPE YOU HAVE A MISERABLE TIME WITH THIS FRIEND YOU ARE PLANNING TO GO WITH RAEG
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:54 am

I actually did, Ich

Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... 8475
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:49 am

herpa derp
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...   Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just when my financial problems couldn't be worse...
Page 1 of 1