Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read.

Go down 
+4
best west
CAPRICIOUS
Oozing Anus
tbeysquirrel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Empty
PostSubject: If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read.   If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:17 pm

Okay this is sort of a depressed rant. Only a little anger involved. Idk

Kayso, I feel very detatched from the outside world. I mean, I have irl friends, but I feel as though I've only made close bonds with a small percentage of them. I don't even hang out with my best friend that often outside of school (like, once a week and a half?)

After school it pretty much goes like this: Get home, go online, talk to you guys and play Pokemon for 8 hours, do my homework and get ready for bed at 10 and if I'm lucky I get to bed before midnight.

As a result, I'm gaining weight, becoming antisocial, and not practicing my passion for drawing (you know me, I think my drawings suck within a daw of drawing them). I'm also falling behind in schoolwork. Gah.

My major problem is friendships. I lack a life outside of school. And sometimes even during school. It's hard for me to communicate with most people. With you guys, I pretty much share at least one common thing with y'all so it's easy. That's what I like about the intarwebz :)

But seriously, it depresses me so much when I see people out and about with their friends, thinking, "Why don't I ever get to have times like that?"

Now don't say that I've forgotten about HL. This place is where I've had some of the best experiences of my life. However, I feel... somewhat of a lack since I'm likely to never meet any of you in person. And if you're gone, you're gone. I'll probably never see anyone that leaves HL forever ever again. And that sucks if my closest friends leave and get out of touch D; Besides, what will I do at school since none of you are there?

So, yeah, I need irl friends. Or at least be closer to the ones I have. But for some reason I can't do it. Which is why I'm typing this.

:'(
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read.   If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:40 pm

I know how you feel, Tay. -Is going through something similar-

There's really nothing any of us can do, though. ;-;

Hope you feel better soon...? D; -Hugs-

...Wait, edit. I just thought of something. If you moved to Australia...-Shot-

Last edited by DAN DIEGO on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read.   If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:56 pm

WHAT I SIMPLY DO IS RUN UP TO A GROUP OF PEOPLE AND SAY 'WAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP!?!?'
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :
If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read.   If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:48 pm

I had the same problem.
That's why I went into homeschool.
but, I don't worry about the people thing.
Here in this town, I am not very close to anybody.
if I was in Rising Star, I'd spend more time outside, and less time here.
god I miss living there. =/
small towns offer so much more than huge cities.
Friend-wise, I mean.
and yeah.
It's caused me to gain weight.
I went from 92 pounds to like 101 in 3 months.
not good.
I'm sure I'll eventually move back to Rising Star.
however, I will never go to it's church again. >_>
SO /BORING/. PASTOR SIMMONS HAD A MONOTONE VOICE PL0X.
I'D FALL ASLEEP LIKE, THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF CHURCH BECAUSE OF IT.
D<
damn people and their monotone voices.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read.   If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:14 pm

I dont see how you people have these problems >.>;
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read.   If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:33 am

Aha.
I know exactly how you feel.
D:
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read.   If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 am

@ROY; IF YOU DID THAT TO ME I'D BE LIKE "... WTF -lols-"
@KIRI; THEY HAD NO SUNDAY SCHOOL?!

I just kind of... gave up on my social life, I guess. Mel and Kay are my best friends, and I still have people from Paul A. (SFJ and Alissa) who've been my friends since 4-5th grade to present time. You know, before I was on the intarwebz for chatz.
And there's KC, Maloreigh, Catheryne, and all these other people who're my friends. I figure I'm good as long as I have someone to talk to.
But other then the people who know me, I don't talk to anyone else. Like if I'm put in a group with people I don't talk to, I don't talk to them. I have nothing to say to them!
By default, I like to be alone. No presence of someone else in the room. No physical contact. No hyper-spazz moments. I'm... laid back. Lazy, if you want to be mean about it. XD;
And about the weight gain?
... I don't even know.
All I know is that I can't run as far as I used to. So, yeah, I'm definetly out of shape. Call it "preparing for the future".
But I /really/ don't care for a life outside of school. I mean, I can live with a job. The only person I have sleepovers with is my best friend Mickayla, and she lives up in Waterdown. I still do my chores around the house.
But I don't care to know everyone in school. They lead their lives, I lead mine, and I don't want to stick my nose in someone else's business!
... I couldn't if I wanted to.
So in gym the other day, Catheryne and I were talking. Then Maloreigh comes up and starts talking to Catheryne about something I don't know, and well you know, /I'd/ like to be part of the conversation, so I ask, multiple times, "What's this all about?".
And they ignore me. Like I'm invisible. This happens more then it should irl to me.
I'm like a... a... a fancy hat. You only wear me when you feel like it!
Maybe that's why I don't like irl, because I can only speak one-on-one to people for them to listen. And even then, I don't think they're listening.
Well, I listen a lot. ... AND I DON'T FORGET EITHER. >.>
Thus, I do not care for IRL. OL is much more my style.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read.   If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:57 am

Oh yeah, about the whole outside thing...
I'm working on getting healthier skin this summer. Because my thighs = wtf gross ew. So you peopoles might not see me a hell of a lot? We'll see how it goes. I just don't want to look like the intarwebz addict I really am, you know?
I don't really like to play sports either. But I'll for sure be swimming this summer, yeah.
Also, I don't like telling people I have a pool because I don't want them over at my house every day. Like, if it were you guys, sure fine you get free run of the pool. Anyone irl? Uh... no, not really. I mean, I'll have fun and stuff! Like, enjoy it. But I wouldn't hesitate to say yes to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read.   If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Well, I never had a social life so, I can't help there.
As for the weight, I need to work on mine. I need to jog now. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read.   If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you don't care about my IRL problems, don't read.
Page 1 of 1