Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tira's Charries - All

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
Tira's Charries - All Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Tira's Charries - All Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

Tira's Charries - All Empty
PostSubject: Tira's Charries - All   Tira's Charries - All Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:19 am

All of my charries will be listed here. :B
THEY R BE TOO AWESOME FOR YOUS.

MOOHARZ.

[ Currently Listed ]

• Volt ( Jak Trilogy )
  • Sylar ( Jak Trilogy )
  • Kirelle ( KH: II )
  • Parixa ( KH: II )
  • Selenne ( Final Fantasy: XII )
  • Milos ( Final Fantasy: XII )

[ Coming Soon ]

• Kimoria ( Pokemon )
  • Muerta ( Pokemon )
  • Annika ( Pirates of the Caribbean )
  • Meredith ( Pirates of the Caribbean )
  • Ragdoll ( Beyblade [ Team ] )

Last Updated: August 16, 2008

Last edited by The Eco Freak. on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:38 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Warnings :
Tira's Charries - All Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Tira's Charries - All Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Jak Trilogy - Volt   Tira's Charries - All Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:49 am

[ "Volt" ]

Name: Halcyon "Volt" VamirGender: Female
Height: 5"4
Weight: 130 lbs.

Date of Birth: November 21st
Zodiac: Scorpio

Hair: Black, often matted with dust; just reaches her shoulder blades
Eyes: Left is red; right is inverted teal (Iris is teal, the rest is black, including the pupil)
Skin: Tanned, susceptible to bruises

Likes: Hunting, racing, winning, good food, keeping secrets, target practice
Dislikes: Loud noises, naggy people, losing, divulging secrets, people who talk too much
Strengths: Pressure, the changeable weather of the Wasteland, sandstorms
Weaknesses: The cool weather of Haven City, rain, freak changes in events, when her temper gets out of control

Weapon of Choice: A large gun, almost her height, that quite resembles Sig's gun. It has various settings, among them are grenades, plasma, peacemaker, and barrage. Its black and silver, the eyes on the Metalhead skull, which is mounted on the front, glow eerily. It's her favorite weapon and she has it with her always. Other weapons she carry on her person are: a dagger, always sharp enough to split a hair, which is strapped to her upper right leg, a pistol, always loaded, fitted snugly in her belt. She also carries a vial of poison tucked in her right bra cup.

Clothing: TIRA BE TOO LAZY TO DESCRIBE THIS. LOLOLOLOL PICHURR SOON.

Appearance: Semi-muscular; rarely engages in physical combat. Short in stature, hates being reminded of that. Walks with strong, confident steps, somewhat cocky; has been told she "walks like a model".

Relationships: A member of The Rebellion and subordinate to Sylar. Usually hunts alone.

Powers: Lacks any supernatural abilities. Aiming ability and agility have been honed by way of her profession and require practice to maintain.

Temperament: Tends to be very reserved, but not quiet. Mouths off quite a bit and has a tendency to be rude and abrasive. Possesses a sarcastic sense of humor. Takes her job very seriously. Dangerous when enraged.

Personality: Rewriting it 'cause it was lame and rushed. :[

Brief History: Rihannon doesn't talk much about her past, mainly because she remembers so little of it. But, from what she does remember, Sig found her one day, out in the Wasteland and brought her back to Spargus. Since then she's beet working her way up in the ranks of Metalhead hunters and helping Sig on some of his missions.

She gained the nickname Volt from Sylar, her "boss" of sorts, because he frequently referred to her as a "live wire". Eventually the nickname stuck and most everyone uses it to call her.

Theme Songs:

• My Damnation - Static-X
  • Voices - Disturbed
  • Phenomena - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Game: Jak Trilogy ( Jak 3, Jak X )

Last edited by JAKMAR on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Jak Trilogy - Sylar   Tira's Charries - All Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:03 am

[ Sylar ]

Name: Sylar Mahallden
Height: 6"3
Weight: 125 lbs.

Date of Birth: May 1st
Zodiac: Taurus

Hair: Pale red, short; usually tied in a low ponytail. Wear a teal rag tied around his forehead
Eyes: Silverish-gray
Skin: Pale and scarred

Likes: Winning, obedient people, when good triumphs, knives, swords, training
Dislikes: Losing, when his subordinates act out, when people don't listen to him, when evil has the upper hand, firearms of any kind
Strengths: Rain, cool/cold weather, due and undue pressure
Weaknesses: Extreme heat, mathematical puzzles, doing nothing

Weapon of Choice: A cutlass he refers to as Melee. Said sword possesses a golden hilt with several intricate designs hewn into the metal. It's his prized possession and he always has it strapped to his back. He also has several small daggers strapped to his left leg in a brown pouch that he keeps close in case of emergencies.

Clothing: TIRA STILL BE TOO LAZY TO DESCRIBE THIS. LOLOLOLOL PICHURR SOON.

Appearance: Fit but not overly muscular. Tall and slim, walks with confidence and pride. Keeps his wits about him even when relaxed; that being said he never relaxes completely.

Relationships: Chairman/leader of The Rebellion in Metro City.

Powers: None. Just your average war veteran.
Abilities: None of mention.

Temperament: Calm, cool and collected. Rarely gets riled up and, when he does, tries his hardest not to show it. Able to joke around with his subordinates in order to make them more comfortable. Knows when to be serious and to take a breather.

Personality: I'M LAZY SO I'M GONNA WRITE THIS LATER.

Brief History: THIS IS SOON TOO.

Theme Songs:
  • Hand Grenade - Hedley

Game: Jak Trilogy ( Jak 3, Jak X )

Last edited by The Eco Freak. on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts II - Kirelle   Tira's Charries - All Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:10 am

[ Kirelle ]

Name: Kirelle Murtan
Nickname(s): Elle, Ellie
Height: 5"4
Weight: 114 lbs.
Race: Human

Date of Birth: June 19th
Zodiac: Gemini

Hair: Red, mid-back length, usually tied up in a ponytail. Wavy.
Eyes: Bright blue
Skin: Midway between tanned and pale. Has numerous freckles sprinkled around the bridge of her nose.

Affiliation: Hero

Likes: Chocolate ice cream, chocolate in general, sunsets, the ocean, swimming, warm weather
Dislikes: Vanilla ice cream, white chocolate, early mornings, ice, snow, the cold
Strengths: Warmth, sunlight
Weaknesses: The cold, darkness
Fears: Spiders, extreme heights

Weaponry:
  • Tae and Rai - Twin Swords - Hilts are violet in color, decorated extravagantly with silver and white patterns and swirls. Cut into the base of the blades (Where the blade meets the hilt) are the faces of a white tiger.
  • Nmenas - Small Daggers - The blades are black in color and oddly impervious to blood stains. Hilts are silver and lack any distinguishable decoration.
  • Tigurashi - Keyblade - Receives it around the same time as Kairi does. The part resembling a key is metallic silver, reminiscent of a sword's blade. The handle is midnight blue, decorated with intricate swirls in white and other patterns. The keychain is in the shape of a white tiger's face.

Abilities:
  • Breathe - Calms an ally's nerves. Can be used as many times as Kirelle wants as it doesn't deplete her magic supply, but it cannot be used on herself. Prevents afflictions like Panic and Berserk.
  • MagiShield - Basically a magic shield. Temporarily protects herself and allies from any and all magical attacks.
  • Shards of Light - Creates a enchanted pane of glass in front of her, which holds the shape of a tall crown, and then shatters it, sending the glass fragments at her opponent.
  • Ensnare - Traps her opponent in a "net" of sorts for a brief amount of time. Allows Kirelle and/or her allies to heal/escape the battle.
  • Seraphym - Trinity ability only usable with Sora, Donald and Goofy. The four stand in a circle, backs to one another and channel their "Light" into their weapons. Fires four beams of light into the sky, which rain down upon the battle field repeatedly. Fully depletes her magic supply.
  • Double Dare - Trinity ability only usable with Kairi and Riku. Kairi and Kirelle "draw" two crowns in the air, then point their Keyblades at them. The crowns then charge and fire at the enemy. Riku then "draws" the symbol for Organization XII in the air, then copies what Kirelle and Kairi have done.
  • Angel Feathers - Used to heal her entire party. Uses up half of her magic supply.

Clothing: TIRA R BE A FAT, LAZY LARD, SO SHE SHALL DRAW THIS. SOON.

Appearance: Small in stature, subtle curves. Rarely walks, often found skipping.

Relationships: Best friends with Kairi and Sora; friends with Riku. During her time with the Organization, ( They had kidnapped her in order to draw Sora out. ) she had ended up in Agrabah and made friends with Jasmine. They remain close friends to this day.

Temperament: Kirelle is best described as "bright". Happy and friendly to a fault, she's a bit of a bleeding heart.

Personality: Kirelle is sweet, and she loves to help others, though she prefers to stay neutral in fights, if she can avoid it. She is a really good listener, and she likes to help others solve their problems to the best of her abilities. When she travels with others she tells them not to call her Miss. She hates when people make her feel old, because she knows that she can do a lot of things that old people cannot. She loves learning new things, and she also loves it when she wins something. She likes to gamble, and knows that she is good at it. Her friends are constantly complaining that she has far too much energy. On the flip side, Kirelle has a tendency to be very opinionated and doesn't really know when to shut up.

History: THIS REQUIRES TOO MUCH THOUGHT, LOLOLOL. LATUR.

Theme Songs:
  • Piece of Heaven - Cascada
  • Caramelldansen - Caramell

Game: Kingdom Hearts I & II

UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

Last edited by Tira, Kti, Sasu and Kimi on Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts II - Parixa   Tira's Charries - All Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:13 am

[ Parixa ]

Name: Parixa
Title: The Icy Beautician
Height: 5"7
Weight: 137 lbs.
Race: Humanoid Nobody

Date of Birth: June 19th
Zodiac: Gemini

Hair: Icy blue-ish white
Eyes: Pink/majenta
Skin: Pale

Affiliation: Evil; member of Organization Unlimited
Element: Ice/beauty
World: Aristocats - Paris, occasionally seen in Alice in Wonderland - Wonderland

Dislikes: Sour things, losing, talking things out, ugly things, frowns
Strengths: Darkness, the cold
Weaknesses: The light, warmth
Fears: None of mention

Weaponry:
  • Venica - Giant Scissors - Secondary weapon. Coloring starts midnight blue by the handle and fades to powder blue near the edge of the blade.
  • Courtesan - Cross Spear - Main weapon. Handle is black, blades are silver in color. Around the base of the blades, where they meet the handle, is tied a string with two blue feathers and one white one on it. Parixa isn't clear what they mean, only that she's never possessed the will to remove them.

Abilities:

• Frostbite - Fires several ice blasts at the opponent. Possesses a 75% chance of temporarily freezing the enemy.

Clothing: The standard Organization coat, modified with a fur-trimmed hood and open back. Keeps it unzipped to her bellybutton, wears a purple bejeweled camisole underneath. Wears high-heeled platformed boots in black.

Appearance: Doesn't walk; she sashays. Walks in prideful strides and stands tall with shoulders back. Holds herself in high regards.

Relationships: Member of Organization Unlimited, third string. Is Number XI.

Temperament: Snobbish and stuck up. Prefers to think she's correct in all matters and takes great joy in telling you so. Even when she's not correct and she knows it, she'll insist that she is, just to save face. Finds excitement in fighting and enjoys mind games.

Personality: STILL R BEING LAZY. SOON.

History: MOAR LAZINESS. SOON.

Theme Songs:
  • On My Own - Hedley
  • Fallen Leaves - Billy Talent
  • Misery Business - Paramore
  • Emneme-Moi - Marie-Mai
  • When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls

-----

[ Arise ]

Arise is Parixa's Somebody. Not much is known about her, although Vexen seems to hold some memory of her, for some reason.

Game: Kingdom Hearts I & II

UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

Last edited by The Eco Freak. on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Final Fantasy: XII - Selenne Nathryme   Tira's Charries - All Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:33 am

[ Selenne Nathryme ]

Name: Selenne Alithiana Nathryme
Pronunciation: See-len Ah-lithe-ee-anna Nah-th-rhyme
Title: The Bloodstained Shadow
Race: Hume

- Appearance -

- Hair: Auburn. Dark; almost black. Tied in a low ponytail; ends left loose are in ringlets.
- Eyes: Maroon, flecked with gold. Often expressive.
- Height: Roughly 5"5.
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Complexion: Pale peach, creamy. Scars mar her inner thighs and arms.
- Build: Zaftig. Slender, but not too skinny.
- Noteworthy Features: She carries a teardrop-shaped crystal filled with a viscous blue liquid. She won't tell anyone what the liquid is or why she protects it so ferociously.
- Attire: She wears a dark brown overcoat, much like Ashe's, only the swallowtails reach around her ankles and it has long sleeves. Beneath her overcoat she wears a gold bra-like top, like Rikku of FF-X's. On her lower half she wears a gold leather skirt with tassles that reach her knees. Also, she her two belts, one brown, one yellow, criss-crossed at her waist. These belts hold her daggers and a small pouch in which she carries whatever else she sees fit.
On her back she carries Mio and Nierren, in an X-shape. Also, she has a golden choker around her neck, along with the thin chain on which is the teardrop-shaped crystal filled with the swirling viscous blue liquid.
Her boots reach her knees and are black leather, littered with several belts and silver belt buckles.

Personality: Selenne is pensive and reserved, but not emotionless. She smiles, she laughs, she enjoys life ... when the time calls for it. When confronted with a job request, she takes it very seriously. Often one to negotiate rather than talk, she still dislikes senseless killing ... but it's her occupation. If negotiations go sour, she will use force.
Outside of battle, she's a mother figure to the orphans in Mt. Bur-Omisace, where she went when her parents died. She excells in being enigmatic and elusive, has a head for puzzles and riddles and enjoys a good cup of tea. Quite the refined young lady.

First Impression: Selenne comes off as rude and coldhearted if your first meeting with her is under business circumstances. But, if met outside under regular circumstances, she's quiet and reserved but warm. Welcoming. A soothing presence, if approached correctly.

Weapon(s): Her main weapons are twin mid-legth katanas, both decorated exotically at the hilt, her mother's initials ( KN ) carved into the bottoms. Her mother had named them Mio and Nierren. Aside from Mio and Nierren, she carries several small daggers, all sharpened to perfection. Gifts from her father on her 7th birthday.

Armor: Golden arm and leg guards, carved with the same intricate pattern as the hilts of Mio and Nierren.

Magic: Aside from healing spells like Cure and the like, Selenne doesn't know much magic.

Abilities/Skills: Excellent at confusing her enemies with metaphors and similes, Selenne is a quick-thinker, often able to deal with things "on the fly", with little preparation. She's also quite good at stealth and lock-picking.

Quick History: Orphaned when she was only 10, Selenne made her way to Mt. Bur-Omisace along with a gaggle of other orphaned children. Her parents died of different causes, but were buried together. Her father, an esteemed assassin, was killed on a mission and her mother, who had been training her in the way of the sword, died of an unidentified illness. When Selenne left her home in Bhujerba, she took her mother's swords, named Mio and Nierran by the weaponslady, and the daggers her father had give to her years before.
Years passed and she honed her skills, determined to lift her family name, Nathryme, to it's former glory.
Nowadays she helps out in Mt. Bur-Omisace and takes the incoming requests for her services.
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Final Fantasy: XII - Milos Thaddeus Mrite   Tira's Charries - All Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:41 am

[ Milos ]

Tira's Charries - All Ffta-moogle-juggler

Name: Milos Thaddeus Mrite
Pronunciation: My-los Th-ah-dee-us Mm-right
Race: Moogle
Weapon of Choice: Daggers

Personality: Boisterous and rowdy, Milos has been with Selenne for four years now. She's accustomed to him and his ways. He's a wily soul who'd rather crack jokes and make rude comments than sit down and talk things out. He's never one to rush into a battle; he's quite the escape artist. He is the proverbial "ying" to Selenne's "yang" as it were.
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: The World Ends With You - Kaede Ishikawa   Tira's Charries - All Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:52 am

[ Kaede ]

Name: Kaede Ishikawa
Nickname: Kae, DaeDae
Role: Player

Clothing: Soon!

Entrance Fee:
Spoiler:

Medium/Pins: Soon ahflksdhgls.

Abilities: (if it's a pin, follow the template)
Spoiler:

Backstory: (usually putting in here the cause of death)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tira's Charries - All   Tira's Charries - All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tira's Charries - All
Page 1 of 1