Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seriously guys, just stop. Please.

Go down 
+3
best west
Brosie
figus maximus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Empty
PostSubject: Seriously guys, just stop. Please.   Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:21 am

I'm tired of all these jokes. You know the one's I'm talking about. The ones about me being gay, being a women, etc.
I'm really sick of them. They were all fine and dandy at the beginning, but they get to me after a while. Its something that I'm just really sensitive about.

Now, you can say that I'm overreacting, bitching about something that's no big deal, or whatever.
But I'm not. Okay? I'm just not. Its something that I just really can't put up with anymore.
And as much as it pains me, if the jokes continue, I'm gonna have to limit my time in the CB.

So can you please stop?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys, just stop. Please.   Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:50 am

iMilkweed.exe wrote:
I'm tired of all these jokes. You know the one's I'm talking about. The ones about me being gay, being a women, etc.
I'm really sick of them. They were all fine and dandy at the beginning, but they get to me after a while. Its something that I'm just really sensitive about.

Now, you can say that I'm overreacting, bitching about something that's no big deal, or whatever.
But I'm not. Okay? I'm just not. Its something that I just really can't put up with anymore.
And as much as it pains me, if the jokes continue, I'm gonna have to limit my time in the CB.

So can you please stop?

Okay o3o.

...can i call you a snaar?
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :
Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys, just stop. Please.   Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:54 am

Nick wrote:
iMilkweed.exe wrote:

So can you please stop?

Okay o3o.

Yes, snaar is fine.
xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys, just stop. Please.   Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:56 am

iMilkweed.exe wrote:
Nick wrote:
iMilkweed.exe wrote:

So can you please stop?

Okay o3o.

Yes, snaar is fine.
xD

kay...you fucking snaar 8D
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys, just stop. Please.   Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:01 am

Lolwow XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD @ Nick

But kay, Hoods.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys, just stop. Please.   Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:51 am

SNAAR SNAAR SNAAR LOL

AND K.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys, just stop. Please.   Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:51 am

:srs:
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys, just stop. Please.   Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:29 am

Well, you are overreacting, so I'm gonna go ahead and be the one to say it.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys, just stop. Please.   Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Meh. I don't really say it much, and when I do it's followed by a "J/ks" or something. o3o But whatever, I can try and stop. It's in my nature though, so don't be offended if I say something.

And I kinda have to agree with Ich. o3o I'm not saying that you being offended is wrong, just that you need to get used to insults and stuff, and learn to take them. o3o That being said, however, I'll try to stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys, just stop. Please.   Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:39 pm

DAN DIEGO wrote:
Meh. I don't really say it much, and when I do it's followed by a "J/ks" or something. o3o But whatever, I can try and stop. It's in my nature though, so don't be offended if I say something.

And I kinda have to agree with Ich. o3o I'm not saying that you being offended is wrong, just that you need to get used to insults and stuff, and learn to take them. o3o That being said, however, I'll try to stop.

I know Dan, I do it too.

And I don't know if you've noticed, but for a while I was just letting them go by like they were nothing. But like I've said before, they get to me after a while.
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys, just stop. Please.   Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:53 am

... YOU GET DOUBLE THE SRS FACE

:srs: :srs:

wankitywankwank... >>

WHAT WHO SAID THAT? *looks around confused a la Scooby Dooby Dooooo~!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys, just stop. Please.   Seriously guys, just stop. Please. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously guys, just stop. Please.
Page 1 of 1