Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me.

Go down 
+4
Brosie
Infidel
Arcade
tbeysquirrel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Empty
PostSubject: I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me.   I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:32 am

Ever since last year people have been going "OMG I GOT MY LISCENSE" and being all herpy derpy about it. Great, that's fine, I'm happy for you. But then I start getting questioned about my status as a driver and I'm like "No, I don't have my license yet." With this I get, "WHY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY LEARN KGJSDGBKJSDBGKJSDG"

No. Shut the fuck up.

Why? I don't have the time and patience to practice driving frequently enough yet. Even if I did, I still refuse to go on the road, and motherfucker, no matter what you say I'm not going to start until I feel like it.

I don't know why, but lately I've been getting extremely paranoid whenever I see my mom driving too fast or a car that's just too close or whenever one of my parents decides to multitask when they're driving. I've grown a terrible fear of getting into an accident. On more than one occasion I've ended a simple 10-minute drive almost in tears because I keep seeing potential accidents waiting to happen. And don't give me that crap about how it's unlikely to get into one, because MILLIONS happen every year. It doesn't even have to be my fault. I could get killed just because someone was picking their nose while driving at 70 mph.

I'd rather put my life into an experienced driver's hands until I think I'm ready to handle it on my own. People need to stop bothering me about it WHYYYYYYY OTL
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me.   I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:49 am

if people would just realize that driving requires their undivided attention and not be total retards behind the wheel i'd say we'd be seeing about 70% less accidents
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me.   I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:33 am

Geez, you sound like you live in Ohio.
Butyeah, I get where you're coming from. People are retarded and don't pay attention/do stupid things while driving. And honestly, driving is way overrated (from a teen's standpoint, that is).
Though I'm on the other end of the spectrum from you, so that at least if I get in an accident, I'll know it was my own damn fault.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me.   I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:39 am

I feel the exact same way, no joke.

I mean I know I'll have to eventually, but goddamn.

My mom tried to get me to drive in her car a few months ago and stopped in this driveway on our street. She wanted me to back out of it.
So I tried to. I backed up.
BUT...
I forgot to switch to drive. And went backwards.
Normally, this wouldn't be a problem. But this driveway WAS RIGHT BY THE END OF THE STREET. The side of the street where cars go by.
And not only did that freak me out, I tried to hit the brake...but ended up hitting the gas instead.
So I'm freaking out and THANK GOD there wasn't any cars coming. I look over at my mom..
AND SHE'S FUCKING LAUGHING. LAUGHING.
I mean seriously, that's fucking discouraging. :|
I hate her car. Not just cause of that, but if you BARELY hit the gas, it fucking takes off like a rocket.

And on a different occasion, we were on our way home from work, and she turns down this one street. But we were in my dad's car. (we use this one to practice driving in now). So I was like FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-. Anyway, it ended up with me arguing with her and saying I didn't want to.
She made me drive. Or else she'd "take away the computer and games", which is like my fucking life.
So I did it. But I didn't even press the gas once. Just cruised along with the motor going. And my mom's pissed off a lot. So I get to the point where she said I had to drive to, and she's like, "WHEN WE GET HOME, I'M CUTTING YOUR PERMIT TO SHREDS. YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS OR MY TEACHING. :|"

tl;dr, I fucking hate driving with my mom.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me.   I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:29 pm

WALKING AND BIKING FTW.
trust me, a license isn't necessary.
i'm 18 and i still haven't gotten mine.
and i have gotten along fine.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me.   I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Then don't go driving in Pennsylvania.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me.   I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 pm

fu
my parents are all like "driving is a freedom!!!!!" but like it is not a necessary part of life. i do not have to learn RIGHT NOW.
i do want a motorcycle though, so there's that.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me.   I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:54 am

let them be retarded

maybe they'll crash into a tree

nah

that would hurt the tree......and the car
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me.   I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:44 am

i just have to say

driving along a bunch of empty roads with the windows down and the radio off is one of the most calming things i tell you what
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me.   I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't fucking want to learn how to drive yet. Stop asking me.
Page 1 of 1