Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone Read This ;~;

Go down 
+4
The Eternal Faggot
tbeysquirrel
kingdar
figus maximus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
Everyone Read This ;~; Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Everyone Read This ;~; Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

Everyone Read This ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:58 am

To: Hoodskillet
Posted: Today at 6:33 am
Subject: .

I can't figure out how to make a topic in Bryant's forums, and no one reads the AB.

So please tell everyone...

I'm temporarily quitting HL, and all that stuff. I don't think I'll be very successful with Ultimates League, but I may come back to it occaissionally. I don't know when I'll be back, but you may see me around Subeta or Neopets. I don't know. But I have come to the conclusion that I'm too inexpierianced to run a forum or anything properly, and I figure you guys will be fine without me.
I think the realization of HL being deleted finally hit me. Everything we've worked so hard to accomplish is going to be deleted without being given a proper chance. It's injustice as such that depresses me, and I wish dearly that a fair chance had been given. Instead, we were only issued a pointless warning, and no explanation of what the problem was.
I might take up praying, though. Not to ask for anything, but as a form of meditation. I love to state my opinions and beliefs and inner feelings to someone who won't judge them or try to change them.

I will be back, I don't know when, but anyone who has my number is free to call.
Without further ado,
goodbye.
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
Everyone Read This ;~; Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Everyone Read This ;~; Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:41 am

Well this fucking sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:55 am

If she thinks this is going to make us happy, she has something fucked up in her mind.
-.-
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
Everyone Read This ;~; Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Everyone Read This ;~; Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:38 am

You have FAGITUDE Vix, how long has this forum been around? For months. Don't give up yet! Just a mishap, highly doubt it will happen again...
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:43 am

Vix, we all LOVE you, it wouldn't be the same without you, please do not do this to us...

HL will live in one way or another... I assure you that... Come on all the work put in here, we have become more than a random group of people from neo or other places, we have become a community.... No actually a family, please don't quit... I will tell you something, that Hoodsie and some others know from when he first showed it to us, I actually cried...

Yes I know, I hardly ever type like this, but oh well... Tabby, please don't leave us...

VIX WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Vix.
;_;
No!
D:
;_;
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:23 pm

;-;!
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Everyone Read This ;~; Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Everyone Read This ;~; Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:21 pm

;_;
NONONONONONONONO.
>(
;_;
;_;

We need you...D=
Please don't do this to us, you mean soooo much to us all. Yes, it was definitely unfair, but that's the way life is. Nothing that is important to someone can stay forever, but it will always be alive as long as we say it is. We joined this place for you, Vix. We joined it so we could support what you've accomplished in making a site this brilliant. Hell, Vix, you ARE Hacker's League. Your kindness, sense of humour and spirit are everything this place ever was. Everything this place ever set out to achieve, was already achieved for it - by you, Vix. You've gotta remember that nothing can stay forever. At this point, as sappy as it is, I'd like to post a poem for you to read and think about. It just so happens that it is one of Allie's favorites; and mine. Every time things get hard for me, I read over this. And as hopeless as I may seem, reading a damned poem HELPS me EVERY time. So please, Vix, read it, and think about it. For us.
Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

We are all immature and everything, but we don't judge, you can be sure of that. I don't know if you've had some problems with others on here, but you should always know that I won't judge. I act stupid and everything, but you know better than anyone on here the kind of person I am. I don't know why you feel you can't trust us with your thoughts, everyone here respects you more than you could possibly imagine. I've told people on here things about me and my life that I haven't told ANYONE in real life, not even my parents or my closest friends. You know why? Because I trust you all more than imaginable, and you mean that much to me. I trust you more than any of my r/l friends or family, Vix. You know why? Because of your kind-heartedness and friendliness, that makes anyone feel good about themselves.
Vix, if you have some other reason for leaving that you feel you can't tell us, hell, give everything some time to settle down, but don't leave us forever, because we all simply adore you. You have always been a figure to stand up to, even though some of us don't know you in real life. Vix, that has to be saying something. Me, a person a year older than you, and more than half the Earth away from you looks up to you and respects you. If I can call anyone in this world a friend, it's you.
You've seen what happens first hand when you leave. We get in fights and everything, because we have no-one to sort everything out and figure out the source of the problem. This should show you what an important person you are, and how much you can accomplish without giving up. I'm almost positive you knew who was doing the user-deletion and everything immediately, but did you judge? HELL NO. You tried to sort it all out in a way where no-one was hurt.
I remember (yes, it's memory time now. xDDDD) a while ago when you came on the chatbox. You'd been out, and a couple of idiots had been poking fun at you, and calling you names. You came on here and said yourself, 'You know, whenever I come on here I feel a lot better'. That made each and every one of us that were on here feel special. You adore this place more than anything, but it seems like you're giving up on it. Vix, FIGHT for what you believe in, and what you love. You'll make some enemies along the way, but it will make you feel good that you did something for yourself and others at the same time. We will fight WITH you until the end of time to get this place back, you are NOT at ANY TIME alone.

Vix, I didn't even know if you would read this incredibly long, boring and sappy message when I begantyping it out, but nevertheless, I felt I had to let you know of how much everyone cares about you, especially myself. If you must know how much I, personally, care about you, I'll tell you that this message took me three and a half hours to write, trying to find the right words. I took that much time out of my busy schedule, dealt with screaming mothers and irritating fathers (xD) for you, Vix. Not for anyone else; for you. I really hope you decide not to leave, because it feels as though I've lost a part of me (Chris, this /really/ isn't the time for perverted thoughts). We have so much in common, Vix, and I don't want to finish my life without getting to know you better. That would be my greatest regret of all time. I came damn near close to crying when I read your message to Hoods, Vix. And I hardly /EVER/ cry anymore.
You have a lot of fantastic talents, Vix, and don't let ANY dickhead tell you differently. Your brilliant writing and ideas, your incredible intelligence and vocabulary, your hillarious comments and jokes, your ability to make anyone feel good about themselves, and most importantly, your entire personality. Most of my greatest laughs, and most in-depth conversations have been with you, Vix, and I never want you to forget how much you mean to me. Please, Vix: rethink this through. For me?

Please, remember that I'm always open to your neomails/PMs/emails if you feel you need to get something off your chest, or just need simple conversation.
Vix, no matter what you decide, I'll support you. Please promise me that you'll never let me fade out of your memories, because I know you won't fade out of mine. Ever.

~Daniel
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:51 pm

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
----x
I read that from Outsiders.
Ponyboy....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:19 pm

Quote :
I don't know. But I have come to the conclusion that I'm too inexpierianced to run a forum or anything properly, and I figure you guys will be fine without me.

Even if I do not know you as well some others that talks to you Vix, I still think you should not leave us. I see HL and all the forums I go to as a community/family. If we lose someone it'll affect all of us, even people don't are in this community that don't really socialize with you as often as others. You may think some/all of us can go on without you, some people may act like it, but... do you really think that? Are you really going to give up on HL, no... /us/ in a situation like this? Please rethink leaving HL. A community isn't a community when someone is missing... at least it's not the same when the person is gone.

And though this site may be going down along with all the things we have done here, we can always work together to rebuild it.

Some of us even put forth effort to bring you back... don't let our effort be wasted please...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:24 am

That made me cry IRL, Dan.
😢
And I agree with every word in that really long paragraph.
Just think about everybody else, Vix.
I'm sad, along with everybody else.
Sky's pissed that you left.
I'm a bit disappointed in you at the same time...
I've always known you as a person that never gives up on anything important...
But look at this. You're giving up on Hacker's League. You're giving up on us.
You've always been there to cheer me up when I was down. The same with everybody else...
You've rose up my self esteem by telling me I don't have a man voice...
Please, Vix, consider our feelings.
You've always have been a good leader, we all look up to you.
Just please, come back...
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:40 pm

Like Kiri said, I agree with every word.
You were the one that started this place, you were the one that kept the old D/P group from neo together. If we didnt have the HL, some of us would be on neo, some of us wouldnt. We wouldnt have the great memories and everything you gave us.
Please dont give up. You're prolly the main support of all of us.
Dont give up on us.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:11 pm

VIX YOU COULDVE WAITED TO AUGUST );
THEN WED'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR A YEAR DX
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
i hope this is some sort os twisted joke ;-;
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:34 am

Well, HL is still here, so I'm still here.
<3

But really, I can't be all you say I am.
>.>
No way I'm that great.

I'm just a crazy loser who looks like the original emo. XD

But I suppose I'm someone different here.
But theree's no way I'm all you say I am. o3o; That's just too much.

You guys are great, though, too. You're the best friends I've ever had, which is why I have such a hard time sorting out disputes. x3

'I love to state my opinions and beliefs and inner feelings to someone who won't judge them or try to change them.'
That's just me talking to myself, that's all. I know you peopoles don't judge me or anything.

... On my dad's playlist, there are two songs, listed as such:
'My blue heaven - Frank Sinatra'
'I Like big tits - Joe Walsh'

I thought it was one song that was called 'My big blue tits' And I was all, 'o3o;;;;'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:44 am

YOU /ARE/ ALL THAT.
ANNND.
WTF@YOUR DAD'S PLAYLIST.
o3o;;;;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:55 am

Vix, you are all of that and more 'kay?
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:11 am

Personally, I agree with Vix.
XD;

You're giving too much credit to her.
It wasn't just her who made this all possible.
It was all of us...Or most of us anyway...Working together.
=/
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:23 am

Yes, I agree with you, too, Hoods, but without Vix, the site would have never been, and also wouldn't have been as great, she is an awesome leader, that actually cares about her followers. LOL wow, that sounded weird xDD.

But seriously, Vix put in, I would probably say, the most effort, but yes Hoods, what made it great was ALL of us working together, even people who did little or nothing...

If we keep it going this great, maybe someday we can get a real domain, and a ton of members; however, that would mean /alot/ of stuff would be different... Invaded chatbox, n00bs, more rules, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:04 am

Exactly, I ARE NOT ALL THAT. I may have made this site, but I had no clue what do. x3

Even now, I'm all, 'HOMG, WHAT DOES THIS DO? -CLICK!- 8D!'

Really, it's the members that make the place. :3
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:47 am

I understand that too Vix... Just be glad you're not using phpBB3 with the ACP in it... I'm like WHAT THE FUCKING HELL??? WHERE IS THAT I KNOW WHERE IT IS IN ANY OTHER FORUM.

Than I find it, and can't remember where later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read This ;~;   Everyone Read This ;~; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Read This ;~;
Page 1 of 1