Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP

Go down 
+9
Oozing Anus
Arcade
FUCKBAD
figus maximus
Infidel
CAPRICIOUS
Nighting
best west
Din Viesel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Empty
PostSubject: Hacker's League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:10 am

SO.
MOTHERFUCKING YES.

CHESKA'S IDEA OKAY SEND ALL COMPLAINTS PRAISE TO HER. 8D

Story:
So we all broke the law. We's some bad fuckers. C:< Anyway, anyway. The MAN put us under house arrest. In the same house. Stupid fags.
They said they lacked the money to pay for seperate houses. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. They're lying, okay. They just wanna spend the budget on donuts and bad coffee. WTF?
SO ANYWAY. House arrest. Us. In the same house. With each other. And our OC's. Being ourselfs.
... DEAR GOD THIS WILL BE SO VERY WRRRRRRY EPIC. :LURVE:

RUELZ:
Pay attention, bitches. >:|

1. TIRA IS HOUSE KWEEN OKAY. Because she's oldest. DICKS OR GTFO I MEAN STFU OKAY IT'S A HIERARCHY UP IN THIS BITCH.
  2. THERE IS A NEVERENDING SUPPLY OF CONDOMS OKAY. I DON'T WANT NO BABIES UP IN THIS SHIT.
  3. AND IF THERE ARE NO CONDOMS USE A MOTHERFUCKING GARBAGE BAG OKAY. WRAP THAT SHIT UP.
  4. CLAIMED CHARACTERS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN IN THE MADNESS. 8D
  5. SO MUCH FUCKING CAPSLOCK UP IN THESE ROOLS DDDDD: IT'S LIKE A BLURR OF SLKDSHGSLKDGHSDLAKGHASD.
  6. THE LAST RULE WASN'T REALLY A RULE BUT THIS ONE IS: Plz to be using proper formatting *A.K.A. NO CHATPLAY ONLY PARAGRAPHS ALLOWED HERE* up in this bitch. 8D FORMATTING OR GTFO.
  7. KEEP IT PG I DON'T CARE IF KIRI WANTS TO SEX UP STEIN WE DO NOT NEED A PLAY-BY-PLAY OKAY. RAEG
  8. NO BABIES I DON'T KNOW IF I NEED TO TELL YOU THIS BUT BABIES ARE USED FOR BATTING PRACTICE BY NEJI SO IT'S BEST THEY DON'T EXIST.
  9. YOU IS ONLY ALLOWED FIVE CLAIMED CHARACTERS. ALL OC'S ARE ALLOWED. KEEP IT STUPID SIMPLE Y/Y?

THAT'S ALL RIGHT NOW.
    I'LL THINK OF MOAR.

House Layout:

This house is the most wicked house you will EVAR see.
    It's like... five floors and a mansion. Because we have money to pay for that shit. O yas.
Downstairs (The Main Floor): Kitchen, main hall, some bathrooms, front door, back doors.
Outside: Epic backyard with a giant-ass pool which is shaped like a Mudkip, huge-ass field for doing whatever, a deck, a barbeque and a playground. Why? IDK MY BFF ROXAS.
Second floor: Game room (Like pool and shit), some moar bathrooms, TV room, this big-ass room that has no purpose rite now but we will think of a purpose for it lata.
Third floor: Bedrooms. All bedrooms are big, because BIGGAR IS BETTAR... i meen wut. Bedrooms will be assigned by Tirar on the first day in the house.
Basement 1: Video game room, in-house theater, computer room (With liek fifty computors okay.)
Basement 2: THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVENASIUM. *keel'd* Loveroom 1- Safety Furst, Loveroom 2- Oh to Hell with Safety, and Loveroom 3- It's Kinktastic~! are all found here. 8D Also: THE CLOSET OF CONDOMS and The Not-so-Grand Closet of Sextoys are down here too. Yus.

If you fuckers want a room added on, CONTACT THE CONTRACTOR OKAY.
(For real, just like. PM Tirar, or Cheska or Veex. I gives them permission to edit house layour pl0x.)
So uh.
Yase.

Claimed Charries in Play:

• Tira: Deidara, Sho, Axel
  • Cheska: Sebastian, Matt, Shiri, Ataeru, Shade

ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO ADD I WILL ADD BY EDITING THIS SHIT.
OTHERWISE.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

Last edited by Mustard on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :
Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am

OutOfChocolate//
DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME SEXING UP STEIN.
I'M NOT JOINING THIS.
:'D
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :
Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:41 am

Cheska stared outside the window of the police car that she was in. It was very boring. The policemen inside the car didn't appreciate her snarky comment on how they are doing their job. After half an hour of sitting and waiting, she saw the house. It was huge!

...So, I'm a ...prisoner in a castle. >.> WTF? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

After the car came to a halt, the door she was leaning on suddenly opened. 'What the fuck?' Face first to the ground.

'Get up,' the policeman said. Cheska stood up and tried to get the dirt of her face and clothing. 'Hurry up, I have places to go.' A blank stare was all he got as a reply. She started walking towards the door of the mansion, dragging all her belongings with her.

First one here, I guess.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:49 am

AND THEN FRED COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND BOMBS THE HOUSE
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:55 am

"LET ME OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR. NOW."
The policeman sighed. He wasn't paid enough to deal with this kid.

"Look, we're almost there. Calm down." He told the young teen. "Geez. All I'm asking for is one minute of silence..."

"I'LL SHUT UP WHEN YOU GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS CAR."

Geez. I hate this. I hate road trips. I hate this police officer. I hate how there isn't a computer in this goddamn car. WTF? When the hell will we get there?

"We're here. So you can stop yelling at me now." the officer said, unlocking the doors.

"THANK GOD. Now move it, fatso. I can get my own stuff."
I looked up at the building. Whoa. It was a fucking /mansion/.
Well this will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:05 am

(Hoods'll think about joining in. ;))
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:06 am

"Ugh! Move over, faggot!" Kit said angrily to Vex.
"I'm not a faggot!," Vex protested, scooching over.
"Vex dear god you are squishing me!" Vix was pressed up against the door, her red bangs/hairspike squished against the window.
"Well, sorry, but Kit wants to put his feet up on the seat..."
"Hey!" The police man rapped on the seperator of the back seat. "Keep you feet of the seats!"
"Kit I am going to kick your ass," Vix said angrily.

After what seemed like hours of constant bickering, they were finally brought out of the cramped car. "Is this where we're living?" Vex asked, his voice full of excitement.
"Shut up before I beat you," Kit snarled.
"Okay," Vex said meekly.
Vix sighed angrily. Stupid Kit, always had to be so rude.
The trio of odd-looking beings went into the house.
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Warnings :
Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:09 am

'Damn, this place is huge.'

I blinked at the ceilings in the main hall, which seemed to rise on forever. In the back of my mind I couldn't help but wonder if they put all convicts in houses as nice as this.

I doubt it.

I scratch my ankle, where the monitor that the police gave me is attaching. I've only had this thing for a day or so and I already hate it. It fucking beeps every time I try to leave the property. Hell, the police have already been here twice to catch me escaping.

Bloody hell.

I've already explored this house top to bottom and found some, uh... interesting things.

"Your housemates will be arriving shortly," the policeman, stationed here to keep an eye on me, says, leaning against the wall by the door. I scowl at him.

"Shut it."

He just rolls his eyes at me and falls back into silence, which I'm grateful for.
I went back to the living room and flopped down onto the couch. My thoughts wandered, seeing as I had nothing better to do at the moment.

'I wonder what my housemates are gonna be like?'
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:22 am

"... And this one's for lookin' at my wife like that."
The bored-looking officer shot another taser round into Chris as the other drove along the road, seemingly not caring about the abuse of power going on in the seat beside him.
"Fuck the police! Fuck you! Fuck your family! Fu--"
Another jolt shut him up, but not for long.
"This one's a real nutjob, eh? That's gotta be at least the fifth time I've tased the punk and yet he still won't shut up."
Chris stared over his glasses at the officer.
As soon as these fucking handcuffs are off I'm killing them both.
"This it?" Asked the driver, pointing to the mansion-like building not too far away from them.
"Yeah, that's it."
The driver made a sharp right turn, tires screeching as they broke traction with the asphalt. Chris was thrown against the other door-- apparently nobody cared about the broken restraints in the back seat.
As the car slowed to a stop, the officer that had repeatedly tased the boy opened his door, pulling him out and throwing him on the ground.
"Here's where you'll be living, shithead. Get used to it, 'cause you ain't leaving for a while."
That's right... keep talking, you'll die soon enough...
As if the officer had read his mind, he tased him again.
"Just a little something to remember me by."
He bent over, putting his knee into Chris's spine and undoing the handcuffs. By the time Chris had gotten up and turned around, the squad car was gone, his bag of belongings haven been thrown out beside him. He cleaned the dirt off his glasses and shrugged as he picked up the bag and entered the house.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:24 am

Opening the door, Cheska scanned the inside first. Seeing that nothing wrong can happen she walked in. After a few steps, she noticed the stairs leading up to the second floor.

Step.

Step.

Step.

Cheska noticed someone and turned around.

'WHAT THE FUCK?!' she screamed. She calmed herself down and realized it was a mirror. With her reflection.

Way to go. WTF?
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :
Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:26 am

FRED SHOWS UP AGAIN WITH A COP OUTFIT AND GETS SHOT IN THE HEAD.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:31 am

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. FINALLY OUTTA THAT CAR~ WOOT!" Danni yelled, running around in circles on the front lawn. "Oh hey... the lights are on. That means someone's inside, right?" She grabbed her bag and started heading towards the mansion.

"Hmm. I wonder if it's unlocked...?" She pushed against the door, and it slowly creaked open. "...Creepy." She took a few steps into a dimly lit hallway. "Hellooooooooooo~?" she called. "Anyone home~? ...Hmm. Guess not." She walked into what seemed to be a living room. "Oh hey. A couch. I could use a rest." She was about to sit down when she noticed someone was already occupying that area.

"...OH. Sorry. ^^; Hey wait a minute.... You look familiar..."
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:38 am

Vix, Kit and Vex entered the house shortly after everyone else had gone in. "HELLOOOOOO!?" Vix yelled, cupping her hands around her mouth. "Gah! Don't do that! Please!" Vex said, wincing, his large rabbit ears twitching.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:42 am

"Guess I'm not the only one here."
Chris threw his bag into the nearest unoccupied chair, sitting hunched-over next to it.
"What the hell's up with this place anyway? I fuckin' commit felonies and they throw me into some five-star suite-lookin' place."
He looked around.
"Maybe I should start crimes more often..."
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:43 am

FRED COMES BACK AGAIN AND PLACES MINES ALL OVER THE POOL.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:35 am

I CAN SEE THIS TURNING INTO A RAEPFEST.
SAME HOUSE.
SO MANY PEOPLE.
ORGY.
ENJOY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:08 am

(( OverOnCoke; WTF DAN. xDDDD THARR BE NO RAEP HERE... UNLESS IT INVOLVES ME AND SHO~~~ I MEAN UH RAEP IS BAD WTF? ALSO: THIS WINS FOREVER AND NO ONE MAY TELL ME DIFFERENT ))

I look up to see [INSERT WHAT DANNI LOOKS LIKE HERE, LOL] girl staring back at me.

"Hey, I know you..."

It takes me a moment, but I remember her name.

"Danni!" I squeal, hopping up off the couch and hugging her. It's good to see a familiar face.

"Do you know who else is gonna be here?" I ask.

(( OOC; SHORT POST IS SHORT. &#32118;&#26 ;-; ))
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:14 am

'Okay, I'm not gonna go up there. I'll kill myself with shock,' Cheska said to herself. I should see if anyone's here. Cheska walked to the nearest door and she heard voices. Better not be ghosts. Or I'll shit my pants.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:24 am

FRED APPEARS IN FRONT OF CHESKA AND SAYS "BOO"!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:21 am

(( OutOfCondoms: -doesnt know how to jump in- 8U; ))
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:21 am

"Ohmigosh, Tira!" Danni yelled, hugging her. "Whoa. I wasn't expecting to find anyone I knew here. o:"

"Do you know who else is gonna be here?" Tira asked.

"Uhmmmm.... No clue. 8D We should go explore~~ Maybe we'll find some more people~!" She grabbed Tira's arm and ran off down the nearest hallway. She didn't notice the door until it was too late. BANG! "...Owwww. ;; ...Maybe we should just wait here and let people find us. ^^;"

((Ooc: Dude. I swear. I'm on crack or something in this RP. xD))
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:41 am

(( I might switch to first person later. Maybez. o3o ))

Allie walked into the enormous house, stunned. This was where they were supposed to stay? It's fucking huge! She closed the door behind her and walked into the nearest room.

"Hello?" She called, "Is anyone even here?"
It didnt seem like it, but there were supposed to be people here...
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:38 am

"Hello? Anyone there?" Please, don't be ghosts. ;; "Anyone?" Cheska peered in to see who was in the room
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:47 am

(( ObviousOceanCanary; Is there any specific order? ono ))
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:23 am

((Ooc: Lul kinda sorta notrly Allie xDDD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP   Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacker\'s League: Under House Arrest - RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next