Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.]

Go down 
+2
FUCKBAD
Din Viesel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Empty
PostSubject: HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.]   HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:09 pm

YE OK

OLD RULES FROM OLD BOARD IN QUOTE

Quote :
SO.
MOTHERFUCKING YES.

CHESKA'S IDEA OKAY SEND ALL COMPLAINTS PRAISE TO HER. 8D

Story:
So we all broke the law. We's some bad fuckers. C:< Anyway, anyway. The MAN put us under house arrest. In the same house. Stupid fags.
They said they lacked the money to pay for seperate houses. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. They're lying, okay. They just wanna spend the budget on donuts and bad coffee. HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] 285281
SO ANYWAY. House arrest. Us. In the same house. With each other. And our OC's. Being ourselfs.
... DEAR GOD THIS WILL BE SO VERY WRRRRRRY EPIC. :LURVE:

RUELZ:
Pay attention, bitches. >:|

1. TIRA IS HOUSE KWEEN OKAY. Because she's oldest. DICKS OR GTFO I MEAN STFU OKAY IT'S A HIERARCHY UP IN THIS BITCH.
  2. THERE IS A NEVERENDING SUPPLY OF CONDOMS OKAY. I DON'T WANT NO BABIES UP IN THIS SHIT.
  3. AND IF THERE ARE NO CONDOMS USE A MOTHERFUCKING GARBAGE BAG OKAY. WRAP THAT SHIT UP.
  4. CLAIMED CHARACTERS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN IN THE MADNESS. 8D
  5. SO MUCH FUCKING CAPSLOCK UP IN THESE ROOLS DDDDD: IT'S LIKE A BLURR OF SLKDSHGSLKDGHSDLAKGHASD.
  6. THE LAST RULE WASN'T REALLY A RULE BUT THIS ONE IS: Plz to be using proper formatting *A.K.A. NO CHATPLAY ONLY PARAGRAPHS ALLOWED HERE* up in this bitch. 8D FORMATTING OR GTFO.
  7. KEEP IT PG I DON'T CARE IF KIRI WANTS TO SEX UP STEIN WE DO NOT NEED A PLAY-BY-PLAY OKAY. HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] 5292
  8. NO
    BABIES I DON'T KNOW IF I NEED TO TELL YOU THIS BUT BABIES ARE USED FOR
    BATTING PRACTICE BY NEJI SO IT'S BEST THEY DON'T EXIST.
  9. YOU IS ONLY ALLOWED FIVE CLAIMED CHARACTERS. ALL OC'S ARE ALLOWED. KEEP IT STUPID SIMPLE Y/Y?

THAT'S ALL RIGHT NOW.
    I'LL THINK OF MOAR.

House Layout:

This house is the most wicked house you will EVAR see.
    It's like... five floors and a mansion. Because we have money to pay for that shit. O yas.
Downstairs (The Main Floor): Kitchen, main hall, some bathrooms, front door, back doors.
Outside:
Epic backyard with a giant-ass pool which is shaped like a Mudkip,
huge-ass field for doing whatever, a deck, a barbeque and a playground.
Why? IDK MY BFF ROXAS.
Second floor: Game room (Like
pool and shit), some moar bathrooms, TV room, this big-ass room that
has no purpose rite now but we will think of a purpose for it lata.
Third floor:
Bedrooms. All bedrooms are big, because BIGGAR IS BETTAR... i meen wut.
Bedrooms will be assigned by Tirar on the first day in the house.
Basement 1: Video game room, in-house theater, computer room (With liek fifty computors okay.)
Basement 2:
THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVENASIUM. *keel'd* Loveroom 1- Safety Furst, Loveroom
2- Oh to Hell with Safety, and Loveroom 3- It's Kinktastic~! are all
found here. 8D Also: THE CLOSET OF CONDOMS and The Not-so-Grand Closet
of Sextoys are down here too. Yus.

If you fuckers want a room added on, CONTACT THE CONTRACTOR OKAY.
(For real, just like. PM Tirar, or Cheska or Veex. I gives them permission to edit house layour pl0x.)
So uh.
Yase.

Claimed Charries in Play:

• Tira: Sho, Axel
  • Cheska: Sebastian, Matt, Shiri, Ataeru, Shade

ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO ADD I WILL ADD BY EDITING THIS SHIT.
OTHERWISE.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

OCs in Play:

• Tira: Bellanca, Philip, Mikhail, Luciano
  • Vix: Kas

Last edited by Kanata on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.]   HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:53 pm

ooc//
okay
OC'S I'M GONNA USE:
-Kas

THAT'S IT I MUST LIMIT MYSELF. because i know i'll just end up dragging in more.
&they'll be proper!canon, not hl!canon. because i need to rp them proper at some point. owo

BIC//
The police van pulled up in front of the stunning mansion, coming to a stop at the end of the long, scenic driveway. The policeman in the passenger side got out, armed himself with a taser, and opened the back door of the van.
The girl who had been waiting in front of the door leapt out, but quickly lost her balance due to her hands benig cuffed behind her back. She rolled around on the ground, making threats and cursing. The policeman ignored her, and instead stared at the other thing that was in the van. The officer couldn't really think of him as a person. Sure, he looked like one, but with... off proportions.
"Are you just going to stare, shitface?" it growled. "Or are you going to get me out of here so I can happily ruin your fucking day?"
The officer sighed. He didn't know how it could see him staring, since it's eyes were covered with dark hair. Not that he wanted to see those eyes again. "I'm giving you fair warning, I have a ta-"
"I know you have a taser, asshole. I may be blind but I'm fucking electroreceptive, I can feel your shitty little heart beating and I'm going to rip it out."
Sighing again, the officer made sure he had a good grasp on the taser, and cranked it up higher. He stepped into the truck and maneuvered around the misproportioned being, holding the taser close to the bare skin of its forearm. Unlocking the cuffs that were cuffed to the ropes holding its arms behind its back, he led it out of the car.
The girl had managed to right herself and stand up, and she stared in awe at the mansion. "What in the fuck?" she said. "What is this? Why are we here? You're kidding me."
"You two are under house arrest, from now until a very long time from now. You are forbidden from leaving these grounds, and the perimeter will be monitered. You have been sentenced to this house to think about what you did."
"This is okay. I am okay with this," the girl said. Her name was Vix, average height, average looks, less-than-average fashion sense.
The "thing", Kas, was less than okay with this. He wasn't too hideous, but as the policeman had put it, off-proportioned. Abnormal. Which was rational, seeing as Kas was roughly ten feet tall and had sort of long digits.
"Come on, Kas. Let's blow this popsicle stand," Vix announced. If she had sunglasses, she would've put them on. Also, if her hands were uncuffed.
The officer stared at her, wondering if he would ever forget this day. He hoped so. Sighing for the third time, he undid Vix's cuffs and she hurried towards the front door of the place.
"She can untie you," the officer said to Kas.
Kas spat on the ground, but headed towards the general direction of where he could feel/hear Vix flipping shit. He nearly missed avoiding the doorframe, but ducked below it. "Oh, good," he said. "High ceilings. Liking it here already."
"LOOK! LOOK, KAS, THERE'S A POOL! LOOK AT THIS KITCHEN! THIS BATHROOM! IT'S HUGE!!" Vix yelled, running around the main floor.
"Yeah, that's great. Wanna untie me?" he said. He couldn't see the place of course, but he could hear the echoes of Vix's stupid yelling. "Hurry up."
Vix rolled off the couch she had been jumping on and ran over to untie Kas, who, upon being untied, gratefully pushed her into a chair. "You're lucky I don't fucking kill you for getting us caught," he muttered, stretching his arms.
"Hey! You're the one who wanted to rob that place, not me. I told you to get a job."
"Well maybe if you ha-"
"THE STATUS OF MY EMPLOYMENT IS IRRELEVANT."
"You need to shut the fuck up before I make you."
Vix was about to reply, but soon she heard something outside. "I think more people are here!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.]   HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:07 pm

((i guess i'll do it too

spring and daniela. i'll have to come up with an excuse as to why they're here though))
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.]   HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:08 pm

{OutOfCrack;

I'MMA WRITE MY INTRO
SOMETIME
AT SOME POINT

BLERGH}
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.]   HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:04 am

((Oooh, I want in! I'll drag along Fiyero (since he's one of the few of my OCs that you guys already know) annnnd I guess I'll write out my intro later tonight.))
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.]   HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:13 am

WHY WOULD YOU WORRY ABOUT ME SEX-WISE?
I DON'T EVEN CHATPLAY ROMANTICALLY. I HATE IT.

all my lesbian thoughts stay in my head anyways.
B(
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.]   HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:01 am

also: i might join this
i shall debate
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.]   HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:25 am

everyone
fucking
dies
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.]   HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HL House Arrest: THE SEQUEL [To the one that was never finished.]
Page 1 of 1