Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY

Go down 
+6
The Eternal Faggot
kingdar
FUCKBAD
Nicolas Cage
Nighting
Oozing Anus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:50 pm

Okay... Here is the Roxas sprite... Honestly, I would prefer to use Pokemon sprites, but if you think it's still good... Then tell me... It's really blurry though...

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 G
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:21 pm

bigbcc wrote:
Xeiram wrote:
Position: E4, the third one.
Name: Xeiram
Team: Dragonite
lvl 69 xD
Dragon Dance(?)
Dragon Claw
Aerial Ace
Earthquake

lvl 69 Milotic
recover
Ice Beam
Surf
Hydro pump

lvl 69 lugia
Meh. I;ll add more if my mind dun stop lagging.
xD

Pic: DX I can't find a ROxas with his hood on while holding oblivion and oathkeeper.
So yeah. Cause I dun wanna look like a guy but oh well.
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 A-roxas

UGH J00 T00k3D M3H 7U9I4

LOL It's ok though...

O I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I think All E4 members can only have 5 pokemon or it will glitch the game.... So yeah... Also... We will have to convert that picture smaller... LOL I remember one time putting a level 60 Entie as a 6th Pokemon for Lance... and It gave it to Brock as his first pokemon too... 0.o I think I showed it to Chris xDDDD
Ahhhh, I see. I'll work my team around that, then. 8D I'll post it ASAP.

Quote :
Also on another note... If we do make MJ the rival, then his name will be whatever you make it.... And I will need someone to make the spirte sheet and sprite for him... Also, if Chris can script it, then we can add in the extra rival... But I personally don't know how T.T
Just make it look somewhat like him...xD And with a completely miscoloured nose. xDDDDDDDDDD

ALSO: Bryant, are the following things possible:
Inserting movesets.
Having D/P Pokemon. (Just double checking)
And Bryant, could you please post your team and their movesets? There levels should be all from 98 - 100, after all, this is no easy Pokemon game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:15 pm

gpkodpkg.
I'll rejoin.
My sprite:
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Absol5

Team:

Absol-
Taunt
Shadow Ball
Shadow Sneak
Dark Pulse

Umbreon-
Bite
Shadow Ball
Payback
Pursuit

Gengar-
Shadow Punch
Shadow Ball
Curse
Meanlook

Misdreavus-
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit

Crobat-
Poison Fang
Sludge Bomb
Toxic
Wing Attack

Arbok-
Sludge Bomb
Toxic
Poison Fang
Crunch

---

If there a problem, please tell me.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:17 pm

bigbcc wrote:
Vix wrote:
Waitwut is a priority?
-fail'd-
I mean, I know what it is, just not in that concept.
D:
HELP MEH.

Position: 7TH GYM LEADER. >8D
Name: Leader Vyxi
Team: Houndoom, Haunter, Victreebel, Ninetales, Miltank, Dragonite. BUT I MAKEZ DEM ALL PRETTEH COLOURZ. |D
Pic: I weell maek mahself le sprite. 8D

AND I R MAKIN' MAH GYM. 8D

Ok Vix... We will send a copy of the rom once everything is worked out... And you can make your gym... Unless you want to make a map for us to work with xDD

A map, liek, of the region?
|D
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:54 pm

Vix wrote:
bigbcc wrote:
Vix wrote:
Waitwut is a priority?
-fail'd-
I mean, I know what it is, just not in that concept.
D:
HELP MEH.

Position: 7TH GYM LEADER. >8D
Name: Leader Vyxi
Team: Houndoom, Haunter, Victreebel, Ninetales, Miltank, Dragonite. BUT I MAKEZ DEM ALL PRETTEH COLOURZ. |D
Pic: I weell maek mahself le sprite. 8D

AND I R MAKIN' MAH GYM. 8D

Ok Vix... We will send a copy of the rom once everything is worked out... And you can make your gym... Unless you want to make a map for us to work with xDD

A map, liek, of the region?
|D

no You said you are making your gym... So I need a "map" of the inside of your gym xDD
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:05 pm

Xaldin wrote:
bigbcc wrote:
Xeiram wrote:
lvl 69 xD
Dragon Dance(?)
Dragon Claw
Aerial Ace
Earthquake

lvl 69 Milotic
recover
Ice Beam
Surf
Hydro pump

lvl 69 lugia
xD

Pic: DX I can't find a ROxas with his hood on while holding oblivion and oathkeeper.

UGH J00 T00k3D M3H 7U9I4

LOL It's ok though...

O I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I think All E4 members can only have 5 pokemon or it will glitch the game.... So yeah... Also... We will have to convert that picture smaller... LOL I remember one time putting a level 60 Entie as a 6th Pokemon for Lance... and It gave it to Brock as his first pokemon too... 0.o I think I showed it to Chris xDDDD

Quote :
Also on another note... If we do make MJ the rival, then his name will be whatever you make it.... And I will need someone to make the spirte sheet and sprite for him... Also, if Chris can script it, then we can add in the extra rival... But I personally don't know how T.T
Just make it look somewhat like him...xD And with a completely miscoloured nose. xDDDDDDDDDD

Inserting movesets.
And Bryant, could you please post your team and their movesets? There levels should be all from 98 - 100, after all, this is no easy Pokemon game.

Ok I will relevel my gym... About movesets, yeah if they are in the game, I change the pokemon and the moves through pet...

About inserting D/P pokemon... I have finally figured out how.... But then we would run into the issue of having to remove one pokemon to put in one... So yeah, I would rather leave that the way it is... But if you still want to just tell me... and I will try to find a pokemon that no one cares about... But I would still like to leave it.... Personally, if it were me making the hack myself, I wold love to make one just using from G/S/C and down because those were my favorite pokemon ^_^

Also tell me if you think this may be good enough... I downloaded it a while back... Would it be a good replacement sprit for the Roxas one??

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 DPC

Also... Here is mine... I may edit it further though... And yes, I know it's modded from the G/S/C rival

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 MEsprite
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:07 pm

I could edit it if you wish xDDDDDDDDDDDD It kind of look like a girl now that i look at it LULZ
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:32 am

onggg
okay i posted this yesterday but it didnt go through soooo....
7TH GYM
NAME: ICHI BABEEEEEEEEEEE[[lmao jess<3]] NO. Ichigo.
lmao anywaysss
Theme; PURPLE POKEMON.
Starmie LV. 34 Confusion, Bubblebeam, Rain Dance, Confuse Ray
Arbok LV. 30 Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Psychic, Slam
Muk LV. 36 Take Down, Sludge Bomb, Sludge, Hypnosis
Gengar LV. 29 Hypnosis, Nightmare, Dream Eater, Mud Shot
Nidoking LV. 37 Earthquake, Toxic, Shadow Ball, Psychic

Umm. sprite later.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:12 am

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 DPofficerspriterevamp did this myself so it'd be nice if you could use it :/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:23 am

CHICHI wrote:
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 DPofficerspriterevamp did this myself so it'd be nice if you could use it :/
Ooo... pwetty
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:15 am

CHICHI wrote:
onggg
okay i posted this yesterday but it didnt go through soooo....
7TH GYM
NAME: ICHI BABEEEEEEEEEEE[[lmao jess<3]] NO. Ichigo.
lmao anywaysss
Theme; PURPLE POKEMON.
Starmie LV. 34 Confusion, Bubblebeam, Rain Dance, Confuse Ray
Arbok LV. 30 Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Psychic, Slam
Muk LV. 36 Take Down, Sludge Bomb, Sludge, Hypnosis
Gengar LV. 29 Hypnosis, Nightmare, Dream Eater, Mud Shot
Nidoking LV. 37 Earthquake, Toxic, Shadow Ball, Psychic

Umm. sprite later.

Vix said she had the 7th gym...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:56 am

nuuu
i posted it like 4 days ago but it didnt go throughh
>.>
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:00 am

CHICHI wrote:
nuuu
>.>

EPICLULZ
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:30 am

CHICHI wrote:
nuuu
>.>

Fien,
I'll be something else.
P:

O I PNOW.
I want to be, liek, idk.
Hnurrrrrr.
|B

I'LL BE AN OLD PERSON.
XDDDDD
Kaynotrly.
x3

NAO I HAZ TO THEENK MOARZ.
RAPTURE.
D|
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:52 am

NO VIX AND SHOULD BE TWIN GYM LEADERS.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:53 am

ill make my map however you want you could send me the rom or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:41 am

bigbcc wrote:
Xaldin wrote:
bigbcc wrote:
Xeiram wrote:
lvl 69 xD
Dragon Dance(?)
Dragon Claw
Aerial Ace
Earthquake

lvl 69 Milotic
recover
Ice Beam
Surf
Hydro pump

lvl 69 lugia
xD

UGH J00 T00k3D M3H 7U9I4

LOL It's ok though...

Quote :

Inserting movesets.

Ok I will relevel my gym... About movesets, yeah if they are in the game, I change the pokemon and the moves through pet...

About inserting D/P pokemon... I have finally figured out how.... But then we would run into the issue of having to remove one pokemon to put in one... So yeah, I would rather leave that the way it is... But if you still want to just tell me... and I will try to find a pokemon that no one cares about... But I would still like to leave it.... Personally, if it were me making the hack myself, I wold love to make one just using from G/S/C and down because those were my favorite pokemon ^_^

Also tell me if you think this may be good enough... I downloaded it a while back... Would it be a good replacement sprit for the Roxas one??

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 DPC

Also... Here is mine... I may edit it further though... And yes, I know it's modded from the G/S/C rival

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 MEsprite
Awesome. :D Also, I think Kingdar wanted to put Failord (imaginary Pokemon) on her team. Is this possible, if we use normal moves from Pokemon? Or not?
Other than that, I think we'll keep to G/S/C Pokemon. Am I correct in that E4s can only have five Pokemon? If so, I'll post my team soon.
I think your sprite is awesome, however, the colouring's slightly off. And, yet another couple of questions:
Will we need to use the standard region, or can we use the Pokemon building sprites to make our own? :O If so, I'll create a 'map' of the town. :D
Also, up to what number on the Pokedex POkemon can we use?
THanks, Bryant. :D

Quote :
NO VIX AND SHOULD BE TWIN GYM LEADERS.
Okay, that idea wins at life. Bryant, is that possible? If you're doing this, Ich, you've gotta work together with Vix; sure you can do that? xDDDDDD

ALSO BRYANT, I'm 'mapping out' my E4 room. xDDDD I'll send it to you, along with the sprite when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:00 pm

If you need inspiration for making your sprite, check outthis.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:29 pm

Okay, opinions:
For the game, should my name be:
Elite Four Dr. Devious
OR
Elite Four Puzzler Dan
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Can this be my sprite?
>.<
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Trainersprite
And....I'm gonna work on mah poke list soon.
>.<
-lazy'd-
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:32 pm

Woah, Ches.
That rocks.
I'm working on mine atm. :D
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:01 pm

Number one:
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Pokegamesprite1ow3

Number two:
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Pokegamesprite2an4

Number three:
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Pokegamesprite3ll1

These sprites aren't completely done. I'm going to add parts of Pokemon once Vix teaches me. >D

I can hear you (yes, I can. You should be scared) saying, "WTF?!?! Why the -chicken- do you have three sprites?!" Well, I present to you, 'Le Grande Dansparce Elite Four'. As my character is a trickster, upon entering the room, you are presented with three trainers. The each finish each others' sentences, as if there are three E4's in one room. This is not true. The player must choose which trainer they want to battle, based only on their looks. To advance, they must defeat the REAL E4, but, they will battle whoever they choose. For example:
Say the real E4 is standing on platform two. THe player chooses platform three. Standing on number three is a minion. They must battle this minion, because they choose him. They continue battling whomever they choose until they defeat the REAL 'me'. THat's right, in my room, the Elite Four could turn into the Elite Six; who said this game was easy? ;)

Final note: This is MY idea. You are welcome to make something about your Gym/Elite Four Room to make it more difficult, but please don't copy this.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:04 pm

Thanks.
>3
Hhhmm...
Maybe naruto and other anime questions for me is needed.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:22 pm

MAIN BOSS' POKEMON:

Typhlosion @ Lvl 87
-Eruption
-Substitute
-Sunny Day
-Solarbeam

Jynx @ Lvl 89
-Ice Beam
-Grass Knot
-Water Pulse
-Wring Out

Dunsparce @ Lvl 92
-Earthquake
-Endeavour
-Headbutt
-Poison Jab

Shiny (If Possible) Raikou @ Lvl 92
-Thunderbolt
-Extrasensory
-Thunder Wave
-Hidden Power

Shiny (If Possible) Mewtwo @ Lvl 94
-Psychic
-Aura Sphere
-Energy Ball
-Shadow Ball

MINION NUMBER ONE'S POKEMON:
Shiny (If Possible) Dragonite @ Lvl 65
-Brick Break
-Earthquake
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage

Snorlax @ Lvl 63
-Strength
-Brick Break
-Earthquake
-Crunch

Flareon @ Lvl 60
-Flamethrower
-Sunny Day
-Will-o-wisp
-Bite

Shiny (If Possible) Ditto @ Lvl 62
-Transform

WILL POST FINAL MINION'S POKEMON AFTER I SLEEEEP.
>D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:19 pm

Xaldin wrote:
Number one:
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Pokegamesprite1ow3

Number two:
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Pokegamesprite2an4

Number three:
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Pokegamesprite3ll1

These sprites aren't completely done. I'm going to add parts of Pokemon once Vix teaches me. >D

I can hear you (yes, I can. You should be scared) saying, "WTF?!?! Why the -chicken- do you have three sprites?!" Well, I present to you, 'Le Grande Dansparce Elite Four'. As my character is a trickster, upon entering the room, you are presented with three trainers. The each finish each others' sentences, as if there are three E4's in one room. This is not true. The player must choose which trainer they want to battle, based only on their looks. To advance, they must defeat the REAL E4, but, they will battle whoever they choose. For example:
Say the real E4 is standing on platform two. THe player chooses platform three. Standing on number three is a minion. They must battle this minion, because they choose him. They continue battling whomever they choose until they defeat the REAL 'me'. THat's right, in my room, the Elite Four could turn into the Elite Six; who said this game was easy? ;)

Final note: This is MY idea. You are welcome to make something about your Gym/Elite Four Room to make it more difficult, but please don't copy this.

Cool. xD But I didn't say wtf... I was more like... green. xD You can't expect me to go wtf in the morning. *yawns* *dies*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY   EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IMMEDIATELY
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next