Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...

Go down 
+3
FUCKBAD
The Eternal Faggot
Oozing Anus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Empty
PostSubject: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:44 pm

My best friend's parents are being bitches/assholes/sluts/bastards/dicks/whatever the fuck you want to call them.

Before I can explain, you need to know how close me and James are.
The only way I can do this, is to tell you that he was at my fucking /birth/. Yep, almost fifteen years as best friends.

And now, I'll explain.
My dad, who's a financial planner, received a visit from a couple of clients today - who happened to be James' grandparents. They discussed what they needed to, and then started talking. They said, "Have you spoken to James' parents lately?"
And my dad said, "No."
Them: Have you heard what's going on?
Dad: No?
Them: That doesn't surprise us, nobody does.

Then they explained: His parents (for some reason they wouldn't explain/didn't know) have decided that they're all moving (bear in mind, this is my best friend, his step-dad, his mum and James' three sisters) into the country - 250km away (for you Americans, that's 155 Miles) from everybody. They'll be twenty kilometres from the nearest shop, and have no internet, no phone service - nothing. The kids are being forced to go with them, even though they don't want to.

The kids found out yesterday, and apparently their house was up for auction tonight. I don't know where they're going, when, or if they're even going to say goodbye.
You may think, "That's nothing." but you have to understand: I might NEVER hear from, let alone see my best friend again. We've hardly gone a fortnight apart in fifteen years.
So if you're going to comment on how much of a pussy I am for some stupid reason, back off, I'm not in the fucking mood, k?

I'm a little distressed/sad/angry or just plain emotional atm, so I'd prefer not to go into any more detail at this time. The point is that I don't know what to do, and I need a break from everythong at the moment, so I don't say/do something I regret to his parents. I probably won't be on here to talk to you all much for a week, but if you want my email address to talk to me about anything, PM Vix. She knows it.

By the way, don't even think of posting something as idiotic as TL;DR or whatever, because I just needed to put this somewhere. I don't care what people think of me for putting it here - I needed it, kay?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:53 pm

I've relaxed a little bit, now, thanks to the n00bs I just annihilated on Neopets.
Just posting to say that none of that anger was directed at any of you; I just needed to get it out.
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:39 am

It's alright, I know how you feel... Ciera and Alicia's mom was my mom's best friend. I was close to Ciera and Alicia, they have been really really close to me... Well 4 and a half years ago, Aug. 1, 2004 their mom died in a car crash, you see they live in Kentucky, and I live in Alabama, 300 some odd miles away. I lost contact with them after their mom's funeral... I thought I wouyld never see/hear from them again, then my mom found their MySpace's on Thanksgiving, and the next day I got Alicia's number off of her MySpace, and now she and I are together, and I may see her this winter break.

Well anyways, what I'm getting to, is have faith and hope. Even if it's years from now, I'm pretty sure you will see each other again ^_^ I mean look at me and Alicia!! I love her to death!!!!!!!!!

-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... L_502210
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:36 am

Bawwwwwwwww.
DDDDDD:

That's stupid, moving so far that you're cut off from everythong.
I really hope you find a way to communicate!
Like, pen ad paper and stuff I guess. Then get his address, and you might have to get your parents to drive or wait until you're the legal age and have a license and all... But I hope you can stay in touch with him. D:
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:36 am

Well, you know, nothing really lasts forever.
I mean, I do sympathize with you, but you never know.
Something may have happened between you two in the future if this hadn't happened.
But hey, you have ever right to be upset, and I accept that.
I just hope you realize that sooner or later you'll have to get over it.
:x
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:26 am

Hoods, that was quite mean... Stuff does last forever.... History does, there is no way to change it (yet)

And if the universe were to end, believe it or not, there would still be a history. Just no one/thing will know about it. And memories last forever... Hypothetically of course.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:31 am

Lol, the whole thing of memories an stuff is hard to grasp. Like, if there's no one to remember it, will it exist? Idk. It's kind of like the tree falls in the forest thing, but like, memories aren't physically there.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:48 am

The Eternal Fire wrote:
Hoods, that was quite mean... Stuff does last forever.... History does, there is no way to change it (yet)

And if the universe were to end, believe it or not, there would still be a history. Just no one/thing will know about it. And memories last forever... Hypothetically of course.

Eh.
It depends on how you look at it.
I really don't care if you guys find it mean.
To me, its neither mean, nor assuring.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:56 am

DUDE I DEEPLY FELT THAT AND I FEEL SO SORRY.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:49 pm

Well, seeing as how I stayed up all night waiting to see if James came on MSN, my mum called his mum today. She didn't say anything about what was going on, but we're going over to their house on Sunday. =) So I'll find out what's going on then.

Btw, it's okay Hoods; I know what you meant.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:36 am

VENOM =K wrote:
Well, seeing as how I stayed up all night waiting to see if James came on MSN, my mum called his mum today. She didn't say anything about what was going on, but we're going over to their house on Sunday. =) So I'll find out what's going on then.

Btw, it's okay Hoods; I know what you meant.

Okay.
xD

When I saw you posted I was like 'Oh great, prepare to get flamed. T_______T'
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:40 pm

Yeah, well just try your best to keep touch... I wasn't even able to do that with Alicia, and I finally found her MySpace.... I'm so glad I did too.... I may get to see her this Winter break!!!!!! WINTER BREAK STARTS TOMORROW AT 11:03 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHEN CHRIS AND I GET OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:04 am

dude
i got out at liek 9:20 something
i didn't have to do 4th period since we took ours wednesday xD
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:22 am

LOL I didn't have to but I stayed at the Hell-hole LOL
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:59 am

Awwwh. D8
-Daniclinghug- ;;
Sorry I haven't been here lately to talk to you. xDDx;
BUT I R SORRY. D:

Hope things are going better. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...   -Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Sigh- Read this if you want to know why I probably won't be on much for a while...
Page 1 of 1