Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA Empty
PostSubject: I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA   I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:40 am

you guys are probably thinking 'oh shit not again' right

NOPE TRY AGAIN

i talked about this idea before to you guys but it never went though but now that we have a section for it i'm gonna go ahead and formally post it now

so i was thinking what if we had an rp where this general from america made a deal with a serial killer from russia and sent one of his men over to a russian airport to help the serial killer in a massacre and finally as they escape the serial killer kills the american guy which has all of russia 'crying for war' cause they found the american guy's body and russian guys take over washington dc and another group of guys launch a nuke thing from a submarine over america and then two guys go to the serial killer's house in russia to get some device and they go to the american general guy who takes it and shoots them so they die and two other guys go and kill all these americans and chase the general guy with a boat and even though they are super wounded they kill the general guy with a throwing knife

Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA   I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:55 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA   I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:46 pm

NOBUNAGA wrote:
you guys are probably thinking 'oh shit not again' right

NOPE TRY AGAIN

i talked about this idea before to you guys but it never went though but now that we have a section for it i'm gonna go ahead and formally post it now

so i was thinking what if we had an rp where this general from america made a deal with a serial killer from russia and sent one of his men over to a russian airport to help the serial killer in a massacre and finally as they escape the serial killer kills the american guy which has all of russia 'crying for war' cause they found the american guy's body and russian guys take over washington dc and another group of guys launch a nuke thing from a submarine over america and then two guys go to the serial killer's house in russia to get some device and they go to the american general guy who takes it and shoots them so they die and two other guys go and kill all these americans and chase the general guy with a boat and even though they are super wounded they kill the general guy with a throwing knife

we already had this rp in the blink of an eye while the world just fuckin watched
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA   I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I JUST GOT THIS FUCKING GREAT IDEA
Page 1 of 1