Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks, guys, it's been great.

Go down 
+6
FUCKBAD
figus maximus
kingdar
Oozing Anus
tbeysquirrel
The Eternal Faggot
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
Thanks, guys, it's been great. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thanks, guys, it's been great. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

Thanks, guys, it's been great. Empty
PostSubject: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:36 am

Before you all start all "OMG HE'S REALLY LEAVING" I'm not

I'm honestly gonna try to get on more. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. You've all helped me through so much.
All those nights that I was upset and crying I'd get on here and you all would most of the time cheer me up.

I love each and everyone of you, and while some of you I may not seem to get along with, I am still greatful to have talked to you all.

Okay, this part is a little off-topic, but I dunno why, Ich, I feel a lot of the time that you have something against me, I don't know what exactly, but you seem to always ignore me when we are on at the same time :/

Back on subject though, right now I'm going through a lot of happiness, depression, and confusion. I'm yet again single, but that's not really why I'm upset, this time it was just like whatever, saw it coming. But the girl I'm talking to probably can't hang out with me anymore because of her dad's girlfriend. She feels like she can run everything, so now Amber (the girl I'm talking to) can't hang out with my aunt, and my aunt is who got Amber's dad and Tonya(Amber's dad's girlfriend) together. But Tonya is cheating on him, so my aunt is gonna bring that up and ruin their relationship, so that means there is a little bit of a chance Amber and I could hang out.

Next, you all know how much I dislike my dad, but I can't help but love him. I cry everytime I see him, and hope he's changed. I mean I know mom won't take him back, and so does he, but he says he wants to be here for me, James, and Shawn.

My car is also acting up, and my friend got kicked out of his house, so I'm having to stay at my mom's house so that he has a place to stay (my grandparents are asses so they won't let him stay there, but he can stay at mom's as long as I'm over)

But anyways, I didn't mean to get off subject as soon as I said back on topic. MY point of this thread was to honestly, say I love you all, and I'm sorry I'm not around much, and that when I am on I'm either upset, or telling my "sex stories" although I'm still a virgin xD

Vix -- Thanks for everything, I wish I could give you a huge hug, you've made me feel better a lot of times
Chris -- Thank you for being friends with me, and bringing me to this site and meeting such wonderful people
Dan -- I don't know how to thank you, you're amazing, move your ass over here :P
Hoods -- Thanks for being a great friend, and telling me stuff straight up when I needed it, your honesty can be a burden on some, but I believe it's a blessing
Tira -- You're always able to take my minds off of things, you always have something to talk about
Allie -- I really dunno what to say, other than thank you for talkign to me here and outside of HL when we get a chance
Roy -- You're such an idiot, that I can't help but love ya xD But seriously, you come up with the most random shit, it's funny as Hell, you can make me laugh

To everyone else I'm sorry, these were jsut the ones who came to my mind. I just felt a need to thank you all.
I love you all so very much. I wish we all lived close enough to hang out in real life, no doubt we'd never be apart unless we were with boyfriends, girlfriends, or family.

<3 I love you all
~Bryant
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
Thanks, guys, it's been great. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thanks, guys, it's been great. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 pm

derp
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Thanks, guys, it's been great. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Thanks, guys, it's been great. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Aw lol. No probs. FUCK YEAH SEAKING
But sorry, never moving there. xD Or to America. I love it here. Only place in the world I would ever move to would be Ireland because the accents are sexy i love the countryside. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
Thanks, guys, it's been great. Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Thanks, guys, it's been great. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:39 am

that hurts man
that really hurts

but i love you too herpa derp
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:41 am

i feel loved
:'D
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
Thanks, guys, it's been great. Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Thanks, guys, it's been great. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:54 am

H⑨⑨DSIE wrote:
i feel loved
:'D

i haet you o no
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:13 am

fdsfs aw. np man ily2 ;-;
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
Thanks, guys, it's been great. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Thanks, guys, it's been great. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:53 am

Jewish Redneck Terrorist wrote:
Aw lol. No probs. FUCK YEAH SEAKING
But sorry, never moving there. xD Or to America. I love it here. Only place in the world I would ever move to would be Ireland because the accents are sexy i love the countryside. >.>

the coast is where its at man. TRALEE FTW.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :
Thanks, guys, it's been great. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Thanks, guys, it's been great. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:01 am

Also; Yes, I have been ignoring you
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:29 am

But why? @Ich

And I didn't mean that in a bad way Allie -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:59 am

Because our conversations are boring ducks hd
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Thanks, guys, it's been great. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Thanks, guys, it's been great. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:42 am

The Eternal Fire wrote:
I wish we all lived close enough to hang out in real life, no doubt we'd never be apart unless we were with boyfriends, girlfriends, or family.

no way if i had the chance to hang out with you guys everyday i woundn't need a girlfriend or a family

i'm being honest

except maybe the girlfriend part
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:28 am

HARDCORE EDDIE wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:
I wish we all lived close enough to hang out in real life, no doubt we'd never be apart unless we were with boyfriends, girlfriends, or family.

no way if i had the chance to hang out with you guys everyday i woundn't need a girlfriend or a family

i'm being honest

i wouldn't hang out with you guys everyday because you'd all ruin my street cred ducks hd
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:54 am

Nandes wrote:
that hurts man
that really hurts

but i love you too herpa derp

lol ikr -is ignored- :D
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :
Thanks, guys, it's been great. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Thanks, guys, it's been great. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:46 am

H⑨⑨DSIE wrote:
HARDCORE EDDIE wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:

i'm being honest

i wouldn't hang out with you guys everyday because you'd all ruin my street cred ducks hd

what street cred o lord megatron
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:54 am

HARDCORE EDDIE wrote:
H⑨⑨DSIE wrote:
HARDCORE EDDIE wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:

i'm being honest

i would hang out with you guys every day
because i have no street cred
and you guys are cool so i'd probably get street cred
and then we could snap our fingers while walking to the same beat
and it would be cool

HACKER'S LEAGUE MUSICAL 2010
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Thanks, guys, it's been great. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Thanks, guys, it's been great. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:08 am

H⑨⑨DSIE wrote:
HARDCORE EDDIE wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:

i'm being honest

>street cred
>new jersey
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 am

H⑨⑨DSIE wrote:
HARDCORE EDDIE wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:

i'm being honest

>street cred
>new jersey

dan what the hell you talkin about you arent from america you dont know shit. jersey may be missing a lot of things but street cred is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:23 am

Mimi wrote:
H⑨⑨DSIE wrote:
HARDCORE EDDIE wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:

i'm being honest

>street cred
>new jersey

dan what the hell you talkin about you arent from america you dont know shit. jersey may be missing a lot of things but street cred is not one of them.

nigga get away from that mtv
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:55 am

Mimi wrote:
H⑨⑨DSIE wrote:
HARDCORE EDDIE wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:

i'm being honest

>street cred
>new jersey

yeah dan what are you on
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:24 am

HARDCORE EDDIE wrote:
Mimi wrote:
H⑨⑨DSIE wrote:
HARDCORE EDDIE wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:

i'm being honest

>street cred
>new jersey

nigga get away from that mtv

nigga I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:53 pm

YIFFASAURUS REX wrote:
HARDCORE EDDIE wrote:
H⑨⑨DSIE wrote:
HARDCORE EDDIE wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:

i'm being honest

i would hang out with you guys every day
because i have no street cred
and you guys are cool so i'd probably get street cred
and then we could snap our fingers while walking to the same beat
and it would be cool

HACKER'S LEAGUE MUSICAL 2010

... I can actually see that happening.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:23 am

WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

niggas
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 am

and then everyone dies. the end.

but yes screw family i'd just hang out with you all and we'd do stuff. like hang from skyscrapers and invent hoverboards and a portal to mars and make a backyard roller coaster and fix a time machine and never get busted by our big sister
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks, guys, it's been great.   Thanks, guys, it's been great. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks, guys, it's been great.
Page 1 of 1