Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does this site exist anymore? o3o

Go down 
+12
Din Viesel
LightSpeed
Smoke
Hime
Arcade
FUCKBAD
Brosie
Oozing Anus
Infidel
figus maximus
kingdar
tbeysquirrel
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:18 am

Quote :
And okay, I didn't want to explain this, but if it's going to explain why I'm unwilling to come on the CB, so be it.
I don't enjoy talking to you guys in an instant chat anymore - the forum chats are fine because they stay on a particular topic and people only reply when they wish to say something. But in an instant chat...I don't have anything in common with you guys anymore. It seems like a lot of the time, I feel like I'm the only one that has grown up and actually enjoys talking about serious things. Most of your conversations now, just...don't interest me. I can't contribute, and sitting on the CB and constantly having to tabswitch back to keep alive just to see that there's nothing there I can talk about, is a huge waste of time. And I don't know about you guys, but I have a life -

^^^^FREAKIN THIS^^^^^ I honestly don't like either the CB or AIM, (or even talking to most HL people for that matter) but if I had to choose it would be the CB (cause of stuff I said earlier). That's the only thing that separates Dan's opinion from mine. I don't watch any anime of any sort, watch this or that (hell, I hardly watch TV anymore), I scarcely play video games, I'm not good with technology, I hardly use my OCS, I would rather not about gross things all the time... Overall I just don't have anything in common with 90% of the people on here anymore. I get so bored. The only people I can really talk to are the ones who take interest in my life and in return I take interest in theirs. We trade information, we trade life experiences. It's really something that can never get old because new things happen on a daily basis. But NOBODY wants to do that, nobody gives a shit about any of our personal lives, it's all about "this new game" or "that TV show". Fandom discussion only works for so long and it doesn't make everybody happy because not everyone has watched/played with it or they're just getting tired of it, proven with our previous obsession with Pokemon.

I have a life, too. School is eating me away, I have ROTC, I'm starting to experiment with cooking which eats up an hour of my evening, and I have a social life and a boyfriend. However that doesn't stop me from going on Internet binges. But this is really the last site that I visit, usually only just to reply to a thread. It's not even on my bookmarks. Initially I blamed myself for getting so distant from you guys, but hearing it through other people proved to me that there's a lot more contributing to the problem.

You know what guys.. Just do what you want. It was silly for me to even argue on the CB's behalf in the first place since I never go on anymore. I mean, I was HOPING that getting it a little more alive would help my relationship with you people, but I digress... I guess I'll see you all individually on AIM, on the forums, DeviantART, Tumblr and Facebook. I guess that's an okay way to have an e-friendship...
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:01 am

well, bye and stuff.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:26 am

swiffer wetjet wrote:
well, bye and stuff.

I'm not going on less then I already have been, actually o3o I'm saying more like "Fuck this argument, I've realized it doesn't even apply to me so why am I bothering? People have changed and I really dislike this and this and this, I always have, so I guess I'll just continue doing what I'm doing because I've already minimized my time on here anyways, and it's really too late to change anything."

Feel free to keep this discussion intact, for all ye who care. I just don't think that there's really going to be a fully satisfying solution to this.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:27 am

Or to the ever-lasting problem of people being left out. How long has that issue been going on?
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:35 pm

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood or some shit, but is HL dying?
Like seriously, we all knew this was going to happen eventually. :c
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:39 am

i'm not letting it die
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:01 am

Oozing Anus wrote:
It seems like a lot of the time, I feel like I'm the only one that has grown up and actually enjoys talking about serious things.

is it bad that i totes knew it

i totes did by the way

totes

anyway i feel that this entire thing would happen one day or another. it's kinda depressing actually,

i hear where dan and tay are coming from, though. only major problem is that i don't have a life, so i really don't have anything else to do, so that kinda meakes the impact of this just a bit harder for me.

i am keeping hope that maybe with the release of black and white maybe things will start turning around, though.

Last edited by furry on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fucking error)
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:28 am

you're not grown up <25 just saiyan
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:09 am

Noctis wrote:
you're not grown up <25 just saiyan
I meant grown up as in since the site started.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 am

Dan, I get what you're saying and respect it and all, but you aren't the only one that goes to school and has homework.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:10 am

Tamera Lowry wrote:
Dan, I get what you're saying and respect it and all, but you aren't the only one that goes to school and has homework.
I know that, I was just making the point that my days are pretty well filled. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:48 am

i've been thinking
and i kind of agree with the whole "as long as we can talk to each other, it doesn't matter where" thing.
i mean, hl no longer being active hurts, but it'd kill me if i never got to talk to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:32 am

i ahve no communicaton with any of you
Back to top Go down
rikku
Better than you.
Better than you.
rikku

Female
Number of posts : 25
Place you are be : SOMEWHURR
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:22 am

um guise i can't believe the majority of us have lives.... WTBBQ
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 am

!koreaplz wrote:
um guise i can't believe the majority of us have lives.... WTBBQ

i'm in denial
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:28 am

1. get a ps3 and a copy of littlebigplanet 2

2. shout psn ids around

3. add each other

4. play littlebigplanet 2 together

5. ?????

6. PROPHET
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:08 am

Detective-E
only have lbp1 atm
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:41 am

Well hey, guys.
It's Pat.
This thread is just, wow, I just, I don't know.
I never come here anymore, and haven't I guess for periods at years at a time. I don't even really know what to say, I was looking through my old neopets accounts (lol) and looked through lupeee15, and braxattack, and just, shit. I'm kind of in awe this site is still running, and even more shocked you guys were so active up until this point. It almost makes me regret not sticking around for longer. So, if you want to disregard anything I say in this post because I haven't been around, go for it. But, I don't know, I'd like to add in my two cents.

I mean, honestly, shit. This site has been up for what, six years? Seven years? Or five, or something? A lot of stuff happens in that span of time. In fact, all those years ago, to this day, I probably only still have one or two friends I still talk to consistently, in real life, and that's it. People change, people go in separate directions, and I mean, life happens. A lot of stuff goes down in that time span too, damn. I'd just like to say, I guess, is that. Even if I'm not as close to you guys as I was before, or how I haven't even spoken to you all in a while, it's still nice to, I don't know. Know you guys are alive? I had so much fucking great memories with you guys, it's hard to believe this site is dead, or maybe dying? Or maybe it's just going through a dry patch, I don't know. But, I'm unsure as to what the point of this post is, so, yeah.
I still think about you all sometimes. Hope everybody's doing well. If you wanna contact me, I got skype @ pattieezdk, tumblr (i saw a few people post about it, i'm @temporaryaooan)

Typed this all up thinking the last post was in 2012, realized it was 2011.
People do still talk here, but whatever I worked hard and thought about this message for a while, so I'm still posting it. I'd love to catch up with anybody who may want to? Or if not, whatever. See you guys around. Send me an ask on tumblr saying it's you though, haha. same on sykpe. I'm just kind of beating around the bush, now. See you guys.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 am

holy fuckshit my display picture what the fucking fuck.
my signature...only 1 plat? pfpfpfpfpfpfff.
psn is @komickal, by the by, also.
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm

hhi pat
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:31 am

hi kingdurrrr
sup?
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :
Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:17 am

i remember you

we're all using aim to communicate since no one really liked the chatbox anymore
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:04 pm

GET XBOX........................................
jk i'm ok with either

also,
allo

some of us only left because thats where everyone else was BUT the fact of the matter is, yes, we are on aim now
somewhat divided
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:55 am

oh, see i never had aim
ps3 is better > : (
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 1:41 pm

guys why won't nebby stay in the fucking bag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this site exist anymore? o3o   Does this site exist anymore? o3o - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this site exist anymore? o3o
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next