Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...

Go down 
+2
FUCKBAD
Jessica
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Admininator
Admininator
Jessica

Female
Number of posts : 9
Place you are be : Florida baby~!
Warnings :
LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Empty
PostSubject: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:46 am

8D
Hi.

Umm yeah so I like don't visit here as much as I thought I would...hehe sorry.
but anyways, just putting this out here if anyone wants to contact me

you can message me at sarcasticheart on neopets (damn chatterboxchic got hacked and frozen...still working on getting it unfrozen)
I would give you guys my FB but I usually keep that more personal

and I just made a twitter! but no one I know has one lol

https://twitter.com/#!/Jess_Foo

^ so follow that shit because I have like no followers (seriously) :)

and uh. you can email me at jessfoo94@yahoo.com if you ever wanna say GET YOUR ASS HERE. or something. 8D

so uh yeah. see you guys around if your even still active around here. LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... 753766 peace
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:13 am

gfhdtg
jess
holy shit
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:15 am

UPDATE. HURRY GUYS. <-- whoever uploaded this go die
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Admininator
Admininator
Jessica

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Morrigan wrote:
gfhdtg
jess
holy shit

Yes! It is I!
8D
you may freak out and rejoice /shot
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:36 pm

hi jess!
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Admininator
Admininator
Jessica

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Yo. Though you guys are seriously gonna have to tell me who you are since you all have weird usernames. xD
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:24 pm

i'm hoodsie
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :
LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:21 am

naughty fig wrote:
i'm hoodsie

no i am
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:59 am

CAPRICIOUS wrote:
naughty fig wrote:
i'm hoodsie

no i am

no i'm the real hoodsie its me
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Admininator
Admininator
Jessica

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:27 am

Lol..hi Hoodsie :)

wait then who is capricious? and did you NF request me with the username amichaelbayfilm or something? xD
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:08 am

capricious = amichaelbayfilm = a big faggot = roy
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:54 am

Arcade wrote:
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Admininator
Admininator
Jessica

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:42 am

LOL. Thanks. :)

Hi big fa-ROY
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:43 am

Arcade wrote:

hey nigga come on now we aint gotta be hatin each other right now dawg it's in-de-pendence day
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:04 am

CAPRICIOUS wrote:
Arcade wrote:

hey nigga come on now we aint gotta be hatin each other right now dawg it's in-de-pendence day

LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... YhE92
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Jessica
Admininator
Admininator
Jessica

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:42 am

CAN YOU FEEEEEEL THE LOOOOVE TONIIIIIGHT
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:15 pm

oops hi
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Hey Jess, I very vaguely remember you :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...   LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL I'M NEVER HERE ANYMORE...but in case you want to keep in touch...
Page 1 of 1