Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Empty
PostSubject: 2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :)   2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:32 pm

Along with Spore, Zune, Roller coaster tycoon 2, Zoo tycoon, and the list goes on.
:/
I use Windows XP. I took two hours to go through my add/remove programs list, and install everything I never see on the desktop. Some of the programs on the desktop weren't even on the list, so I'm not sure how that works.
I removed that fucking annoying Norton Antivirus reminder that has been telling me to update my subscription or whatever for the past year.
Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 1002MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: 2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :)   2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:24 pm

That's weird. Chris will know more than me, but if you ask me, back up everything you want to keep, and then uninstall and then reinstall XP.
...Or get a new computer. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :)   2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:55 pm

YOU MUST HAVE THE SAME COMP AS ME.
Zune doesn't work on my computer.
I DL it and then my computer of "EEEEEE--HHHHRRRRR-AAHFAILHHHH-
and then Zune closes.
I was unloading shit that i never use, and like I unloaded some fan software thing and my fan stopped working ._.
I just got the new software thing and I dunno if it even works xD;
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 1002MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: 2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :)   2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:23 am

Hm, I have Windows XP and Spore works for me.
Maybe try getting rid of files you don't need?
Like old artwork or things in your documents you don't need anymore.
.....Lol, the XP looks like a smiley. LULZWHUT?
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 1002MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: 2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :)   2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:23 am

U GUIS R WIRD, I HUFF XP AN IT WRKS 4 ME.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: 2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :)   2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:24 am

Why won't it work?
Details plz.
EDIT: 'Cause yeah, I have XP too and it works perfect.
... (then again, I do have a 2.20 GHz processor and 2 gigs of RAM...)
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :)   2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2MOONS: ANOTHER GREAT THING THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. :)
Page 1 of 1