Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic Fan Game Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
Sonic Fan Game Characters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sonic Fan Game Characters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

Sonic Fan Game Characters Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Fan Game Characters   Sonic Fan Game Characters Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:01 am

I thought I'd just go ahead and make a separate thread for these since my other OC thread and the general fangame thread might get cluttered.

Spring the Monkey

Birthplace: Jungle Jam Zone
Height: 103 cm
Weight: 37 kg

A golden monkey possessing super speed, Spring is easily identifiable by the backwards cap and ripped shorts he always wears. While visiting Crystal Coast Zone, giant airships appeared in the sky, dropping robots and other creatures that began to terrorize the Zone. Taking it upon himself to deal with them, Spring heads on to destroy the threat and learns that the one to call the attack was none other than one of his old friends, Spike the Wolf, who is working under none other than Dark Prince Ramirez Leone. It is then that he learns about the Chaos Emeralds and Ramirez's plans to use them to (i'm keeping this part secret for now lololol). Being who he is, he cannot allow this to happen, and starts off on his adventure to stop Ramirez.

yeah okay i'll post more later for now i have to go ahead and enter this since firefox might crash again

Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :
Sonic Fan Game Characters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sonic Fan Game Characters Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Fan Game Characters   Sonic Fan Game Characters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:49 am

Spike the Wolf

Birthplace: Jungle Jam Zone
Height: 106 cm
Weight: 38 kg

Spike and Spring were originally best friends. However, after Spring found out that Spike was planning on working with Dark Prince Ramirez Leone, the two went their separate ways. It was at this point where Spike began to display psychopathic tendencies, and was easily tricked by Ramirez into doing his dirty work. Spike feels that he was betrayed by Spring, and stops at nothing to attempt to kill him, even if it means they would both die in the process.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Sonic Fan Game Characters Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sonic Fan Game Characters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Fan Game Characters   Sonic Fan Game Characters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:57 am

u shuld put heli teh helicoptor in i drew him n paint for u i just fond out abput paint 2day my daddy showwd it to me!!!!!!!! :#
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Fan Game Characters   Sonic Fan Game Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:53 am

Daniela Leone

Birthplace: later
Height:
later
Weight: later

later

Ramirez Leone

Birthplace: later
Height:
later
Weight: later

later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Fan Game Characters   Sonic Fan Game Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Fan Game Characters
Page 1 of 1