Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED

Go down 
+4
Arcade
figus maximus
Din Viesel
tbeysquirrel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Empty
PostSubject: The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED   The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:14 am

K, so, this last week I haven't been able to go online cause my mom is concerned about finals and shit. This may continue face+palm

I was also busy, though. Yesterday I was at a competition in Long Beach, where peoples from like Saber Team, Unarmed Drill, and Armed Team (they has rifles and stuff and it is awesome) compete against other schools and stuff.

I couldn't be with the entire saber team cause apparently I sucked >.> But I still had the chance to make a routine for a four-man. This is us

Spoiler:

Now I got to COMMAND said four man, cause its amusing seeing little white girls shout out orders 8D

I'll HOPEFULLY be getting a video soon, but heres some photos in the mean time

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Dudes. I won THIRD PLACE for this saber four man 8D Got a medal and a plaque for it.

We did pretty damn well this competition. Our school overall won //16// awards. Saber team got a shitload of awards itself, being in first place for inspection and exhibition and stuff.

Here's the full team and our awards and stuff 8D
Spoiler:

Wootness.
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED   The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:21 am

lol @ Tay being the second shortest
and whitest
/shot

BUT YAY CONGRATS :D
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED   The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:57 am

I can't wait to see what Dan's post will be.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED   The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:23 am

Wearing a Salmon Suit wrote:

Spoiler:

totally reminded me of the chicken dance
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED   The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:
I can't wait to see what Dan's post will be.
wat
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED   The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Tekkaman wrote:
Wearing a Salmon Suit wrote:

Spoiler:

totally reminded me of the chicken dance

this.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED   The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:42 am

Wootness, I'm going to be doing this all over again. If anyone cares I'll be posting more shit as soon as I get it >:D
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED   The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:14 am

... MAN YOU LOOK LIKE MY AUNT JEN SORT OF You have FAGITUDE
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED   The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:27 am

YOU WERE IN LONG BEACH? WHAT THE FUCK, I LIVE LIKE FIVE MINUTES FROM THERE.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED   The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:02 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED   The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The case of the missing Taylor: SOLVED
Page 1 of 1