Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taylor's posting here AGAIN???

Go down 
+7
FUCKBAD
Smoke
kingdar
figus maximus
CAPRICIOUS
Nighting
tbeysquirrel
11 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Empty
PostSubject: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:45 am

K I have no idea why I'm making this board. My problem is that I think too much about things. And one of these things I've been thinking about is why HLers fight each other. Why? I have no idea. I've wanted to say this before during a fight but it was kind of late. So I'm saying it while there's peace Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? 557800

We. Don't. Respect. Each other.

That's right. I've noticed over half of the arguments that go on in here start the same way: someone has an opinion, and others don't like it.

We all have the right to say our opinion. This is America, and Canada, and Australia, and all those other places that promote free speech. We CAN say anything that we want to say, but the question is, "Is it the RIGHT thing to say?"

I'll just throw in an example using two people who never fight and if they do it'll never be with each other.

...Tira and Kingdar. I'll pick on you two >:3

So, let's say Tira has new socks and she's like, "OMG YAAAAY SOCKS! :D" in the CB.

But Kingdar just HATES socks. It's like, her inanimate enemy! She reeeeeeeeally detests socks, and wants nothing to do with them. So she states her opinion:

1: "I DON'T LIKE SOCKS Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? 524937"

2: "SOCKS ARE RETARDED Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? 524937"

3: "ANYONE WHO WEARS SOCKS IS A FAGGOT Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? 524937"

For 1, this is like, your opinion. Okay, Kingdar doesn't like socks. We get it, and she has that right. But going on to 2 is kind of pushing it. I mean, what if socks really mean something to Tira? D: What if they were like, a present from her grandma who died right after giving them to her? I know all this sock stuff is silly but think about it! We know each other, but we don't know their inner emotions or ties with things that they like. Am I making any sense? xD

Now 3 isn't the type of "opinion" stated very often, but this is just plain offensive. Bad Kingdar >:C This is a direct insult to not only Tira but to everyone that uses socks! Really, I'm sure you know this will be offensive to Tira, so why say it? Especially if she's your friend? If you really cared about her, you wouldn't insult her, with the excuse that "It's an opinion and I have the right to say it".

Now I'm not saying people shouldn't respect opinions. They SHOULD if they want to be adult about it. I know all you guys think that, because I hear it alot. But there is a great difference between opinion and an insult. And sometimes a strong opinion can be taken as an insult. Don't tell people to get over it! Some people just have no control over what they think is OK and what isn't.

We're all friends here, so we should show respect for each other. All in all I'm saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, stfu." ...Or don't say anything at all :P

I could go more into depth, but I'll need more time.

Now can I have your input on this?

TL;DR- THERE IS NONE. If you gave a fuck about this topic, which be srs, you would read it all.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :
Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:50 am

I know this applies to me but I still wanna say

I LOVE YOU FOR SAYING THIS.

Also, bad kingdar. :C
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:52 am

TOO BAD DEATH NOTE ISN'T SOMETHING GIVEN TO YOU BY YOUR GRANDMA, HUH?
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:52 am

*flails* THIS IS SRS BZNZ. NO MORE OF THIS SOCK THING, IT'S JUST AN EXAMPLE.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:53 am

this
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:58 am

i am clearly a hypocrite wat
-wearing socks-
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:03 am

WAT
SOCKS?
I SCIMMED THROUGH IT
NO SEX HERE IMA LEAVE
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:04 am

KEEP WALKING, BAL. YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR SEX.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:17 am

-pokes subtitle under thing beside banner-
MANNERS OR GTFO.
THIS. IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ENFORCE.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.
Also: rofl@example
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:22 am

I GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING

BUT FOR ME, EXPRESSING AN OPINION PROPERLY IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE OF MY BLUNTNESS.
ONLY TIME I EVER DO EXPRESS IT PROPERLY IS WHEN I'M EXHAUSTED AND DON'T FEEL LIKE ARGUING.

BESIDES THAT, ALL OF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN TO IGNORE ME WHEN I DO BLUNTLY EXPRESS AN OPINION.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:46 am

One of the things about myself i'll never be able to change.

Although honestly, if i say "wow thats fucking gay" or something, i'm just fucking around, i dont honestly hate any of you (unless you're Ich) you're all my friend. The only thing i remotely get into fights about is music, and they're not even real fights.

however, personally, i dont give a fuck what others think. I LOVE DEATH METAL AND SUCH.

..lolthreadhijack
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:51 am

face+palm

LET'S KEEP THE SERIOUS HERE PLEASE. DO THAT SOMEWHERE ELSE
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:13 am

AW MAN
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:50 am

BEST. EXAMPLE. EVAR. KTHX.
AND AS CHES HAS PREVIOUSLY STATED,
I, TOO, LOVE YOU FOR THIS AS WELL.
LUL.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:28 am

Well, that actually reminded me of something I've been thinking about. And that's saying how you're never gonna change.

Honestly, I've found that people always hang onto the mistakes I've made here in the past and can't seem to understand that I've changed since then. Although it could just be my imagination.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:30 am

-reminded of annoying seminars schools do at the beginning of the year- >.>
Good statement though o3o
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:00 am

Nick wrote:

Although honestly, if i say "wow thats fucking gay" or something, i'm just fucking around, i dont honestly hate any of you (unless you're Ich) you're all my friend. The only thing i remotely get into fights about is music, and they're not even real fights.

however, personally, i dont give a fuck what others think. I LOVE DEATH METAL AND SUCH.

..lolthreadhijack

What the hell have I done to you o3o While someone is talking about respecting each other and you are inherently agreeing, it seems pretty strange that you are blatantly stating hatred for someone o3o;
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:29 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEE SOCKS
SOCKS ARE OSSUM :D
I HAVE RAINBOW ONES
LIKE SPENCER IN ICARLY
'CEPT MINE DO NOT FLASH AND OR GLOW D:

ALSO:
this.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:47 am

Mary wrote:
Nick wrote:

..lolthreadhijack

What the hell have I done to you o3o While someone is talking about respecting each other and you are inherently agreeing, it seems pretty strange that you are blatantly stating hatred for someone o3o;

this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's posting here AGAIN???   Taylor's posting here AGAIN??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor's posting here AGAIN???
Page 1 of 1