Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You guys fucking suck.

Go down 
+11
Brosie
Smoke
CAPRICIOUS
Din Viesel
Johnny Walker
figus maximus
Infidel
Nighting
FUCKBAD
best west
Oozing Anus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:10 am

Okay I know part of what happened, but what did he say???

And also I understand that it offended a lot of you, but I must say Nick and I are a lot alike. Not only in looks, but in personalities as well. And I can tell you if he said /ANYTHING degrading to a female he did not mean it. How many times have you all thought stuff about guys like, that we are idiots, or fucking jackasses, or that guys shouldn't exist?

I'll tell you right now if someone pushes you far enough you will say things you do not believe or things that you do not believe just to get to them as much as they get to you. I'm the worst about it. My girlfriend got me really really upset one time and I said, "You're cheating on me with a girl again you fucking bitch" And then I had the nerve to get one of my ex's to send a topless picture to make Erin think I was cheating on her.

And I had meant none of it. You have to realize when you are upset or pissed you say things you do not mean, and for those of you who have chosen to ignore Nick you might as well ignore me too, because you are not doing what you'd want done to you, and you are actually being a hypocrite, because there is not 1 person on this world who has not said something they did not mean.

Give him another chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:58 am

Bry, I gave him several chances. Believe me, I did. There comes to be a point where you know that another chance still ain't gonna cut it, though.

And no, I'm not mad at him about the sexist comments.
Well that's not true, I am mad about that. But it's not the main reason.

I know you only know part of the story, though.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 am

It doesn't really matter any more Danni. I'm here. That won't change. Glad to see you've matured about it.

Those who choose to forgive will forgive

Those who do not will not.

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice." --- Free Will - Rush
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:44 pm

I know that I only know part of the story Danni, I know what his friend did, and I know he made sexist comments, but I do not know the whole sotry, and I'm sorry, but I'm sticking to my comments and taking Nick's side especially until I know the whole story.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:18 am

Thanks Bry, i appreciate your support, even though our contact is minimal at the moment.

Although, it's resolved anyway.

Those who choose to ignore will ignore. I cannot stop them, but i have wonderful friends such as Bry who can easily fill the void from Danni and Tira.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:37 am

... Well that is nice.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:49 am

CAT DRUGS wrote:
... Well that is nice.

this.

not to just pull myself back into the undertow of this ordeal,
but if you think friends can be replaced as easily as that,
and that other people can make up for losing someone
(or in this case in point, multiple people), then wow.
that just made you sound a lot more douchey.
than ever.
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:55 am

DAMN SKIPPY wrote:
CAT DRUGS wrote:
... Well that is nice.

this.

than ever.

This I agree with. :/
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:22 am

You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Derp11
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:31 am

MINI WEET wrote:

I fucking lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:24 am

MINI WEET wrote:

roy ftw
You lol\\\\'d? OR
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:07 pm

Okay guys I still know I do not know the whole story but you realize he's probably hurt by you all right? And saying that shit to him with him only having one or two people backing him up is not helping the situation at all, and as a matter of fact it's making it worse. You know, I have lost respect for a lot of you. You all can do something wrong and then ask for forgiveness and it's all fine, but if Hoods, Nick, Chris, myself, or maybe even Dan say or do something you all consider "sexist" you'd give us grief or ignore us. Now I'm sorry if you view what I'm about to say as sexist, but that whole thing about girls being more mature than guys really does not apply to you all.

I mean honestly, you all are acting like little fucking kids. He said he is sorry, and he said he didn't mean it. And I'll tell you now, I'm 100% sure that whatever was said was not meant. He was pissed, upset, hurt, and people either pressed his buttons, or asked him what was wrong and he said the first thing that came to mind.

Love me or hate me I don't really care anymore. I have to say that I love each and every one of you, but I've lost respect for those of you giving Nick shit and I also think you all need to grow up, forgive, and forget.

And if this shit continues to happen I'll leave permanently and whoever would wish to talk to me could find me at http://bigbcc.deviantart.com http://myspace.com/bigbcc my email or my cell number if you ask, but I'm serious, I've had enough.

Also, I love how everyone else gets birthday threads and I didn't one on my birthday on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:49 pm

The Eternal Fire wrote:
Okay guys I still know I do not know the whole story but you realize he's probably hurt by you all right? And saying that shit to him with him only having one or two people backing him up is not helping the situation at all, and as a matter of fact it's making it worse. You know, I have lost respect for a lot of you. You all can do something wrong and then ask for forgiveness and it's all fine, but if Hoods, Nick, Chris, myself, or maybe even Dan say or do something you all consider "sexist" you'd give us grief or ignore us. Now I'm sorry if you view what I'm about to say as sexist, but that whole thing about girls being more mature than guys really does not apply to you all.

I mean honestly, you all are acting like little fucking kids. He said he is sorry, and he said he didn't mean it. And I'll tell you now, I'm 100% sure that whatever was said was not meant. He was pissed, upset, hurt, and people either pressed his buttons, or asked him what was wrong and he said the first thing that came to mind.

Love me or hate me I don't really care anymore. I have to say that I love each and every one of you, but I've lost respect for those of you giving Nick shit and I also think you all need to grow up, forgive, and forget.

And if this shit continues to happen I'll leave permanently and whoever would wish to talk to me could find me at http://bigbcc.deviantart.com http://myspace.com/bigbcc my email or my cell number if you ask, but I'm serious, I've had enough.

Also, I love how everyone else gets birthday threads and I didn't one on my birthday on Thursday.

Do you really care? I didn't get one.
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:08 pm

Ich, it just irritates me that no one seems to acknowledge that I even exist here or IRL
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:22 pm

The Eternal Fire wrote:
I didn't get one either, and I don't care. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:57 pm

I got on this year, but not last year. wat
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:52 pm

My birthday is overshadowed by Valentine's Day.
...And President's Day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:21 am

DAMN SKIPPY wrote:
CAT DRUGS wrote:
... Well that is nice.

this.

than ever.

I never said it could replace them, i said it could fill the void. It will always pain me that Tira and Danni no longer wish to speak to me, but the people who choose to still talk to me will be able to help hide that emptyness.

Please read posts carefully.

On the subject of birthdays: Damn Bry, i'm sorry. I didn't know what your birthday was since we don't talk much. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:24 am

The Eternal Fire wrote:

Someone sees it like it is...
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:37 am

Okay.
It would be appreciated if we ended this topic because the more we bring it up the worse its really gonna get.
And its also starting to bother some users.
So please do not continue posting.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:56 am

You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 1236364106_Toy_RoboQ_Optimus_Prime

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT OPTIMUS PRIME
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:45 am

give him your face
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:18 am

SPACE LANCE wrote:
give him your face
no u
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:40 am

Jin Kazama wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:
I didn't get one either, and I don't care. o3o

dude
i make my own, no one makes em for me o3o
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:49 am

...bry's birthday was thursday?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys fucking suck.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next