Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You guys fucking suck.

Go down 
+11
Brosie
Smoke
CAPRICIOUS
Din Viesel
Johnny Walker
figus maximus
Infidel
Nighting
FUCKBAD
best west
Oozing Anus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:31 am

Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Jin Kazama wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:
Also, I love how everyone else gets birthday threads and I didn't one on my birthday on Thursday.
I didn't get one either, and I don't care. o3o

dude
i make my own, no one makes em for me o3o

yeah this.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:51 am

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS, IT'S OPTIMUS PRIME NOW.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:11 pm

I don't really approve of people stopping posting here.
Clearly the issue isn't sorted out, and we all know it's just going to be continuously brought up until it is.
Those getting 'annoyed' can ignore the topic. We're not forcing them to post or look at the thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Jin Kazama wrote:
Clearly the issue isn't sorted out, and we all know it's just going to be continuously brought up until it is.
Those getting 'annoyed' can ignore the topic. We're not forcing them to post or look at the thread.

he DOES have a point...
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Jin Kazama wrote:

FUCK YEAH SEAKING
you, sir,
:winnarisyou:

/shot
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 am

DAMN SKIPPY wrote:
Jin Kazama wrote:

FUCK YEAH SEAKING
you, sir,

/shot
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:46 am

DAMN SKIPPY wrote:
Jin Kazama wrote:

FUCK YEAH SEAKING
you, sir,

/shot

man it's been a while since someone used that smiley

BRINGS BACK MEMORIES
/single tear
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:54 pm

You lol\\\\'d? OR @Tira
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:50 pm

You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 21maypc

YOU ALL
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:54 pm

You lol\\\\'d? OR
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Jin Kazama wrote:
You lol\\\\'d? OR
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:06 am

Rosie wrote:
Jin Kazama wrote:
You lol\\\\'d? OR

Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 am

DAMN SKIPPY wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Jin Kazama wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:
Also, I love how everyone else gets birthday threads and I didn't one on my birthday on Thursday.
I didn't get one either, and I don't care. o3o

dude
i make my own, no one makes em for me o3o

yeah this.

Thisy this thisville@Tira.
Unless someone makes it before I get online.

also: tyvm for all of this loss of respect, it is great that you also consider how we feel when saying we are acting like little kids.
i really think it was more than just the sexist thing. the whole issue and the way he acted before are also contributing factors.
people did not agree with nick for their own reasons. leave it at that. you can't force them to forgive him. they will think how they think.
personally i am all whatevs in this now. nick can get over it or he can not, and while i do not like seeing people upset, it will not affect the earth's rotation. i really think this is becoming stupidly ridiculous. i agree with hoods and dan, we need to end it, but we need to resolve it. i really just want it over with.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:22 pm

I did not post here. So, here is an obligatory post two years after the incident.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:49 am

it's not an incident why are you branding it as an incident what's wrong with you huh
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:18 am

omfm
I SU HAPPEEE! 8DDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys fucking suck.   You guys fucking suck. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys fucking suck.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4