Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Empty
PostSubject: Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge.   Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Rosie's privacy on the comp depends on you guys

her mom told rosie that she was going to put a keylogger on her computer, what can she do to remove it/prevent it?

PLEASE be serious and helpful guys
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge.   Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:47 pm

k, what kind of keylogger?
if it's only on the hardware, she might be able to use the onscreen keyboard.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge.   Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge.   Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:20 am

yeah, but the one she tried to use logged both sides of an AIM chat, and onscreen keyboard is TOTALLY unconventional
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge.   Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:47 am

If my parents put a keylogger on ym computer I really wouldn't care o3o; I pretty much just go on here and do schoolwork and play the occasional game xDD
Also: Could you like spam the keyloggers memory out? Idk you could like hold down a key for awhile before you get off
I really dont get why having your parents put a keylogger on computer is a big deal. Chances are they paid for that computer; Now if they didnt it's a different story and more complicated matter, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge.   Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:48 am

Mary wrote:
If my parents put a keylogger on ym computer I really wouldn't care o3o; I pretty much just go on here and do schoolwork and play the occasional game xDD
Also: Could you like spam the keyloggers memory out? Idk you could like hold down a key for awhile before you get off
I really dont get why having your parents put a keylogger on computer is a big deal. Chances are they paid for that computer; Now if they didnt it's a different story and more complicated matter, I suppose.

She's not allowed to curse or say anything, like, at all. Her parents would KILL her if they saw what she types.

although, spamming out the memory is a fantastic idea, so i thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge.   Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:13 am

i thought avast blocked keyloggers...?
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge.   Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:08 am

I had a keylogger virus before..
I removed it though... i forget how.
sorry for your ill-luck.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge.   Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:49 am

she doesnt have avast installed.

and this isnt really a virus keylogger, it's a parental monitor keylogger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge.   Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention everyone with good antivirus knowledge.
Page 1 of 1