Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-

Go down 
+5
best west
kingdar
CAPRICIOUS
Oozing Anus
FUCKBAD
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Empty
PostSubject: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:04 pm

Alrighty guys, just a quick reminder...
if you're going to do something to the forums, make sure you talk about it with lots of other people, to get some more opinions etc!!
I know we don't have mass amounts of categories and all, but ask yourself and other if we really need them. Frankly I like to keep the place kind of... small.
When you clear the CB, you clear for spazz. If it is something like a typo or because you failed, then NO you can not clear. Better yet just use a browser that doesn't have CB spazz, if only for use of the CB.
But if it is something reeeeally embarrassing (like a few that I have that have not been/can not be released to the general public) then yes you can clear. It depends on the level of it thought, like shit instead of something? ... Eh maybe.
Also, remember that if parents are watching, it is G-rated godamnit. General audiences kthx. I do not care if you do not want to I do not want to lose people. Because that would fucking suck and you know it. ... Well you should.
SO YEAH DON'T FORGET THIS SHIT
by godjeebus if I have to deadmin people I will not be a happy person. ... Well obviously not because I do not like deadminning people. So yeah. And that does not make people happy and things that do not make people happy are generally not good things, and... and... WHUT?
HAVE A NICE DAY
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 pm

CLAPCLAPCLAP.
Also, just a reminder, /try/ not to bring your irl problems into the CB when we're having a mass conversation. o3o When everyone's having fun, and someone comes in emoing, it kinda ruins all the fun. :| If it's a small convo though, or everyone says it's alright, that's fine. But remember there is a rants thread for a reason. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :
REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:25 pm

Lol I shall remember to curb my angry rants.

OH YES AND WE I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY IRL SEX LIFE TALK PLEASE AND THANK YOU :D
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:30 pm

WHAT ABOUT SEX LIFE FANTASIES?
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:33 pm

wat wrote:
WHAT ABOUT SEX LIFE FANTASIES?
You lol\\\\'d? OR
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:03 pm

ER NO
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Sir Vix wrote:
ER NO
But that's my only hope of getting some. :c
-Shotdead-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:39 pm

:vixapproves: vix approves of this thread.
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:17 pm

-parents are always in room-
Shyt gais you'd better get used to not cussin'.
And not talkin' about +18 and up shyt.
REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- 753766
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:40 pm

⑨ wrote:

if she's srs, then im not gonna be on the CB much o3o;;
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Lord and Master Of Coffee wrote:
⑨ wrote:

I'm srs.
WTF?
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:14 am

KINGDAR, SEEING THAT YOU'RE ONLINE ON THE CB OFTEN, I DON'T SEE HOW WE CAN GO ABOUT 8 HOURS WITHOUT MENTIONING SOMETHING PERVERTED, OR CUSSING.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:26 am

⑨ wrote:
Lord and Master Of Coffee wrote:
⑨ wrote:

I'm srs.
WTF?

i dont know what to tell you, i cant not curse.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:56 am

WTF?
Idk about you guys but I went ten years without cussing or talking about 18+ stuff. It is not impossible to keep it down.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 am

"Better yet just use a browser that doesn't have CB spazz, if only for use of the CB."

I'm sorry but I find this hypocritical xD You're one of the peoples who clear a LOT.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:10 am

Yes but I use Opera sometimes >.> I guess I'll use that and Safari moar now though.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:35 am

Sir Vix wrote:
It is not impossible to keep it down.
the fact that i found the dirtiness of this instantly after reading it is a bad sign isn't it
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:17 am

Quote :
make sure you talk about it with lots of other people

This
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:18 am

^But other than that, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:26 am

...i honestly dont think i can keep down cursing and +18 stuff o.o;;;
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:30 am

DOUBLE POST NOOB
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 pm

I could probably keep down the cussing and stuff, but making jokes and stuff is just the way I am; I can't help that, really. /:
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:15 am

And also, when I make jokes about someone, that usually means I like them (In a friend way. :|)

And as for cussing, that's become more of a reflex for me tbh.
xD
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:11 am

CHRIS, LOL.

I can try to keep it down. (HEE HEE. ) BUT, DON'T EXPECT NO SLIP UPS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-   REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REMINDERRRRRR -damn these ten character minimum things-
Page 1 of 1