Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So here's the deal

Go down 
+2
Arcade
The Eternal Faggot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
So here's the deal Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So here's the deal Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

So here's the deal Empty
PostSubject: So here's the deal   So here's the deal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:15 am

My parents are moving out of my grandparents house into a 3 bedroom house. It's a house in Hazel Green that we used to live in before we moved. Well there won't be enough room for all of us, and I'd have to go to a different school. So I'm gonna stay here with my grandparents. Well my grandparents are being assholes, and probably before I get halfway into the school year next year they'll try kicking me out. And stiff has gotten so bad to where I get screamed, cussed at, and occasionally hit for getting breakfast. So I have to go down to the gas station when I have money to get myself food. And when my parents move out, my grandparents are putting me in my brother's room (which is way smaller) and they are tearing the wall down between my room and theirs so they can make my room into a closet/office. And they are putting me in that tiny room when they could just move me across the house into a bigger room, where my radio wouldn't get on their nerves, and where I would actually have room for my stuff.

The only thing that's keeping me sane is Erin, and they won't let her come over, or me go to her house half the time because my room isn't clean, but I have no where for the stuff in my room, and I don't have time to make room because they always have me doing other stuff. And my dad won't let me go back to work (I work for him) until I get my room clean, which there is no fucking way to do so. Shit I have a new bed in the garage that needs to be in here, but we can't get it in here. So I have to sleep on the fucking floor....

And the only thing that can make me happy when Erin isn't around upsets all my friends, and I'm still so sorry that I did that. I wasn't thinking. I was just going by old instincts.... Sorry....

That's about it for now....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
So here's the deal Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So here's the deal Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

So here's the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here's the deal   So here's the deal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:30 am

The Eternal Fire wrote:
And the only thing that can make me happy when Erin isn't around upsets all my friends, and I'm still so sorry that I did that. I wasn't thinking. I was just going by old instincts.... Sorry....

Don't worry about it.
Your emotions just got the better of you, that's all. It happens to the best of us.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
So here's the deal Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100So here's the deal Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

So here's the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here's the deal   So here's the deal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:05 pm

/:
If it's this bad, you should be reporting it. We can't do anything about it, and cutting sure isn't going to help make what's going on better. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

So here's the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here's the deal   So here's the deal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:17 pm

-agrees with Dan-
CHILDREN'S AID. THAT IS WHAT IT IS THERE FOR.
Or whatever it's called idk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

So here's the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here's the deal   So here's the deal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:07 pm

-insert reposts of what Chris and Dan said here-

yeah...
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

So here's the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here's the deal   So here's the deal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:32 pm

I'm not gonna report it. I can handle it myself, and if you report it Chris, so God help me I'll kill you. You are one of my best friends, but you better not do some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

So here's the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here's the deal   So here's the deal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:13 am

The Eternal Fire wrote:
I'm not gonna report it. I can handle it myself, and if you report it Chris, so God help me I'll kill you. You are one of my best friends, but you better not do some shit like that.

im pretty sure this is the entirely wrong time for this, but deargod, youre an idiot. face+palm
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

So here's the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here's the deal   So here's the deal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:47 am

... TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF?
I BET YOUR GRANDFATHER COULD KICK YOUR ASS IF HE WANTED TO.
YOU CAN'T ALWAYS THINK YOU'RE TOUGHER THAN SOME PEOPLE, THAT'S UNDERESTIMATING.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

So here's the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here's the deal   So here's the deal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:21 am

Paul-io wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:

im pretty sure this is the entirely wrong time for this, but deargod, youre an idiot. face+palm

Bry, dude, im gonna have to agree with her on this. Not reporting it is a /terrible/ idea.
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

So here's the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here's the deal   So here's the deal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:01 am

I will not report it. And really my grandfather couldn't do it, that's been established the one time I almost killed him, and he didn't call the cops on me for assault with a deadly weapon. It's my life, I'll deal with it as I see fit. I, and my little brothers would be way worse off if it were reported. Because I would be off in a foster home, and my parents and little brothers would be OUT ON THE STREETS.

This is just one of those low points in my life. It'll get better I'm sure it will. It always has.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

So here's the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here's the deal   So here's the deal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:45 am

FUCK
IF YOU DON'T REPORT IT, /I'LL/ KILL YOU D:<
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
So here's the deal Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100So here's the deal Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

So here's the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here's the deal   So here's the deal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:58 am

You can handle it?
I'm sorry, but cutting the words 'die' into yourself, being in an upset and angry mood, as well as wanting to kill members of your family pretty much all the time aren't exactly signs to show you're 'dealing', in my opinion. /:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Sponsored content

So here's the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: So here's the deal   So here's the deal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So here's the deal
Page 1 of 1