Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IM BORED SO HERES A CENSORED =o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

IM BORED SO HERES A CENSORED =o Empty
PostSubject: IM BORED SO HERES A CENSORED =o   IM BORED SO HERES A CENSORED =o Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:45 am

EIRIKA/L'ARACHEL SUPPORT CONVO.
Original--
L'Arachel: Good day to you, Princess. What a funny thing that we should meet here! It is providence, I tell you!
Eirika: L'Arachel, it is NOT providence. It is not even a coincidence. We agreed to meet here when we planned out our battle strategy. Wait... Don't tell me that you don't remember that!
L'Arachel: We planned this? I suppose I simply don't usually worry about such trifling details. And here we are, so I suppose that our plan must be working.
Eirika: I suppose you're right.
L'Arachel: Still, divine providence or not, isn't it strange and wonderful? A beautiful princess traveling with such a ragged bunch as this... You could have told me much sooner, you know!
Eirika: My apologies. Necessity demanded that I conceal my identity at the time.
L'Arachel: Oh, it is no longer any worry. To be honest, I believe I had figured out your ruse from the very moment we met. I said to myself, ?This lovely woman could only be of my own superior breeding.? After all, you could never truly fool a woman with my keen mind.
Eirika: My. How...impressive.
L'Arachel: There is something about nobility that simply cannot be hidden from its kin! Why, Eirika, certainly you must have felt the same thing upon seeing me? You surely saw a refinement and grace of carriage surpassing that of common folk?
Eirika: Err... Aheh... Yes, why...the very first time I met you, I could see that you... You were very far from common.
L'Arachel: Exactly. Far from common. I could not have put it better myself. It's simply impossible to travel incognito these days.

Censored--
L'Arachel: Good day to you, Princess. What a funny thing that we should [censored] here! It is providence, I tell you!
Eirika: L'Arachel, it is NOT providence. It is not even a coincidence. We agreed to [censored] here when we planned out our battle strategy. Wait... Don't tell me that you don't remember that!
L'Arachel: We planned this? I suppose I simply don't [censored] worry about such trifling details. And here we are, so I suppose that our [censored] must be working.
Eirika: I suppose you're right.
L'Arachel: Still, divine [censored] or not, isn't it strange and wonderful? A beautiful princess [censored] such a ragged bunch as this... You could have [censored] me much sooner, you know!
Eirika: My apologies. Necessity demanded that I conceal my identity at the time.
L'Arachel: Oh, it is no longer any worry. To be honest, I believe I had [censored] out your [censored] from the very moment we met. I said to myself, ?This lovely woman could only be of my own superior [censored]. After all, you could never truly [censored] a woman with my keen [censored]
Eirika: My. How...impressive.
L'Arachel: There is something about nobility that simply cannot be [censored] by its kin! Why, Eirika, certainly you must have felt the same thing upon seeing me? You surely saw a refinement and grace of carriage surpassing that of common folk?
Eirika: Err... Aheh... Yes, why...the very first time I met you, I could see that you... You were very far from common.
L'Arachel: Exactly. Far from common. I could not have [censored] it better myself. It's simply impossible to travel incognito these days.
Back to top Go down

IM BORED SO HERES A CENSORED =o
Page 1 of 1