Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content

Go down 
+5
CAPRICIOUS
tbeysquirrel
FUCKBAD
Arcade
The Eternal Faggot
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:02 am

I'm sorry I just broke a promise to a bunch of people, a lot of you, and my girlfriend.

The past couple of weeks has been real shitty, and my family hasn't been helping. My mom has been being a real bitch lately, and well I just did something extremely stupid that I promised a bunch of people I wouldn't do...

I'm sorry, if you all must see I'll post it in this spoiler, but be warned you all will be pissed at me for it....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:38 am

Not pissed, just... disappointed.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:47 am

You realise cutting yourself won't do a damn, right?
Why would you do that to yourself? :|
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:26 am

If I did that to myself every time I was depressed, I'd have lost about half my blood.

Not smart, dude :/ Nor necessary.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:38 am

I WOULDN'T EVER CUT. IT WOULDN'T HELP TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL WITH ALL THOSE CUTS. I WOULD STING ALL DAY FOR AS LONG AS I PLAY IT.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:41 am

O GOD@ROY I HURT FROM YOU EVEN MENTIONING THAT. THAT WOULD KILL WTH
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:46 am

I agree with Chris.
The only thing that pisses me off about this is the fact that you have it easy compared to /SO/ many others in the world, and you feel you have to hurt the ones that care about you. No, you're not hurting yourself in all of this. You're hurting /us/, you're hurting Erin, etc. These actions obviously don't hurt you at all, but they sure do hurt us. Besides, you have next to no reason to cut. Just think about it - you have a beautiful girlfriend who cares about you, a roof over your head, food to eat, friends...you have it a lot better than huge amounts of people. Your family's being assholes? Honestly, so /what/? You have a hell of a lot of others that care about you that you've just hurt. /: As well as the fact that it's not healthy to treat your body this way.
Just think about it next time. /:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:54 am

Wow.
You are such a spoiled, whiny brat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:13 am

Mary wrote:
Wow.

Wow.
You are such a heartless, antagonizing bitch.

anyway, i agree with Dan.
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:54 am

Honestly no. It doesn't hurt me. It does the exact opposite. I like the way it feels. And I know it hurts you all that's why I was saying that I was sorry. And honestly, I probably won't have a roof over my head for much longer, and I'm to the point to where I get in trouble for getting breakfast. So I have to go down to the store when I have money and buy my own food...
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :
I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:38 am

Nick wrote:
Mary wrote:
Wow.

Wow.

I wasn't trying to antagonize anyone. Get a dictionary, dumbass.
As for having no heart, that is open for argument.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:52 am

BRYANT.
YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

AND ICH, HE'S FAR FROM SPOILED.
PLEASE SHUT YOUR BIG-HEADED GHETTO HOLE UP.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:34 am

TOGEKISS wrote:
BIG-HEADED GHETTO HOLE

sorry to say
but damn if that doesn't sound dirty
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:39 am

YOU RUINED IT.
RUINED IT, I SAY!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:26 am

Mary wrote:
Nick wrote:
Mary wrote:
Wow.

Wow.

an⋅tag⋅o⋅nize

1. to make hostile or unfriendly; make an enemy or antagonist of: His speech antagonized many voters.
hostile or UNFRIENDLY. Get a dictionary, dumbass. Telling him he is a whiny bitch when obviously he's not in a very stable mood only pours salt in the wound. if you're gonna say it, try and say it in a nicer way.

Teh Chrisizard wrote:
TOGEKISS wrote:
BIG-HEADED GHETTO HOLE

sorry to say
but damn if that doesn't sound dirty

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:54 am

Nick wrote:
Mary wrote:
Nick wrote:
Mary wrote:
Wow.

Wow.

an⋅tag⋅o⋅nize

1. to make hostile or unfriendly; make an enemy or antagonist of: His speech antagonized many voters.
hostile or UNFRIENDLY. Get a dictionary, dumbass. Telling him he is a whiny bitch when obviously he's not in a very stable mood only pours salt in the wound. if you're gonna say it, try and say it in a nicer way.
NICK IS RIGHT.
lolpwnt
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:57 am

I know I'm an idiot. What else is new? MY girlfriend calls me one all the time xD

Anyways, like I said it doesn't hurt me, that's why I was apologizing to you all, because it hurts you. To tell you all the truth, it feels good to me, and makes me smile. It tickles me? I guess that's the way to say it.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:29 am

OUCH. I TRIED TO IMAGINE SALT IN A CUT.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:04 am

wat wrote:

o.e ikr
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:50 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Nick wrote:
wat wrote:

o.e ikr

...I saw this one scary movie where this guy got his leg chopped off by this one guy. And he grabbed a handful of salt and put it on the bottom of his leg where it was bleeding. WTF?
Fucking painful.
(I think it was Chainsaw Massacre IIRC...)
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:08 am

Whats all this about me being 'ghetto'? Yeah sure I went to a bad school but wtf.

ALSO: My ass is only one part of me HEE HEE.

Also again:  to make hostile or unfriendly; make an enemy or antagonist of
Exactly. I wasn't making an antagonist out of anyone. And, apperantly, I was only making you hostile. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content   I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry. WARNING: explicit spoiler content
Page 1 of 1