Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think I'm done. Like for real.

Go down 
+5
Arcade
FUCKBAD
Oozing Anus
LightSpeed
The Eternal Faggot
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
I think I'm done. Like for real. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I think I'm done. Like for real. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

I think I'm done. Like for real. Empty
PostSubject: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:27 am

I'm tired of it. Every time I get online I make people mad or upset.

I don't even mean to. It seems like when I'm finally not depressed, I end up making everyone else sad, or pissed.... I'm tired of upsetting you guys, I love you all, but I'm like seriously disappointed in myself.

I know I've been acting out of character a lot lately, but there are plenty of reasons for this.

For once in my life I'm actually happy. I have a girlfriend who lives like 6 miles away, who actually loves everything about me. I've actually got a future being started with her, and the business that my family just started. I'm actually starting to be able to catch up with old friends. I'm to where everyday I smile quite a bit.

I love every single one of you. But this is affecting me way too much. I can't stand the thought of pissing anyone off. Especially you all who have always been there, and have always cared about me.

If you all want to know anything else, just PM me. I'll be on to check those, but I don't know about anything else.....

I'm sorry for pissing you off Tay. This is really me, and I am sorry about all of that, I understand why you thought is wasn't me. Monster + Vodka + me thinking about Erin = Me being a disgusting jackass........

I'll be deciding if I'm going to be staying ASAP. Your all's actions may or may not have an effect on me. I honestly don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
I think I'm done. Like for real. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100I think I'm done. Like for real. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:30 am

I couldn't imagine drinking monster and vodka at the same time ._.
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :
I think I'm done. Like for real. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I think I'm done. Like for real. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:37 am

It's a Monster Hitman Energy Shooter. Like 3 FL OZ of concentrated Caffeine.

No carbonation or anything. But yeah, that And strawberry Smirnoff....
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
I think I'm done. Like for real. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I think I'm done. Like for real. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:31 pm

You've never pissed me off, really. /=
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:08 pm

T__T

BRYYYY

NUUU :C
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:57 pm

WTF?
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:59 pm

BUT LIKE.
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:18 am

But guys, I feel like I piss almost everyone off on here constantly.... =/
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:27 am

GOD DAMMIT I'LL MISS--

Ohyeahrightwegotoschool. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
I think I'm done. Like for real. Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100I think I'm done. Like for real. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:28 am

OH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.
You have NEVER EVER EVER pissed me off, Bry.
Like srs.
You're one of the few people here that never ever tick me off even mildly. (NO ONE TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT ILU ALL SO ASHGLKSHGSLKG.)
I mean that. You're like.
The most amiable (HAY HAY U C DAT BIG WURD I USE THARR? :D) person ever.
So.
U stay.
Or u make Tira send mutant ninja Jigglypuffs to force you to stay.
:srs:
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:31 am

Aw Bry.
D:

You don't give yourself enough credit.
You're an /amazing/ person and friend. I couldn't bare to see you leave, I really couldn't.
I mean, me and you seem to help each other with our problems. I really think I'd be lost without you, even if that means only seeing you once, maybe twice a month.

But its ultimately your decision of whether or not you go or stay, but I'll support you 100% no matter how much it may upset me.

Edit: I forgot to add this before.

And so what if you upset people?
If they're close enough to you, you'll learn to look beyond that, and not constantly bicker about something so meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:21 am

The Eternal Fire wrote:
But guys, I feel like I piss almost everyone off on here constantly.... =/

NOT ME T__T
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:01 pm

IF YOU'D KEEP YOUR RETARDED SEX STORIES TO YOURSELF, THAT WOULDN'T BE A BIG PROBLEM.
OH, I SPOILERED YOUR SIGNATURE.
SORRY.
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:30 am

Nuuuu Bry. :C
You've never pissed me off. XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm done. Like for real.   I think I'm done. Like for real. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I'm done. Like for real.
Page 1 of 1