Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)

Go down 
+6
best west
LightSpeed
CAPRICIOUS
FUCKBAD
Oozing Anus
tbeysquirrel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Empty
PostSubject: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:26 pm

*UPDATE* 4/25 Since there's the issuse deciding the Elite 4, and the issue of people wanting mixed teams, with the help of a few others we came up with the idea of themed teams instead of single-type teams. For example, Ich is doing an all-baby team. Then Hoods mentioned a team with all one color (I wouldn't recommend EVERYONE doing this, though). We're not trying to eliminate mixed teams completely, but it would be prefered to keep those to a minimum in order to maintain fairness and some balance throught the league.

Alrightie since most of us want to bring back the league I'm going to post my ideas for it c:

First off- the issue of all-one type versus different types. Since it's currently dead even between mix and all one type (vote here if you haven't already), I've decided that maybe the gyms can be all one type and the E4 + Champion can have different types or vise versa. That way EVERYONE HAPPY I CAME HEEHEE

Next is how to determine who gets to become who. Want to be Champion? THEN BECOME ONE~! This means losses are at a minimum, you're epic, you rock! You may have to fight for the title. Same goes for the E4. They're the best of the best. If we decide to have all gym leaders have one type of pokemon then the requirements are just a good similar-type team and maybe a few other pokes thrown in matching the theme (like Golbat on an all-ghost team). I mean because you must admit that a lot of gym leaders in the game suck xD

How does one challenge the league? Well what I had in mind is that we could make them a trainer card and make up badges and when they win the leader can put the badge on their card (in order to prevent cheating and shit). Since most of us here are hackers, maybe we can give them a TM, too?

And when they defeat us all, they can get some sort of trophy with their name on it (this would require a pixel artist) that links back to here, so maybe we can get more challengers >D Maybe they can get something else special like a hack. Idk.

Here's what we have so far as type goes-

Taylor- Ground
Roy- Water
Danni- Bug- 5th Gym Leader
Allie- Fire- 7th Gym Leader
Rosie- Dragon
Hoods- Dark
Ich- Baby- 1st Gym Leader

Vix- Mixed?
Kiri- Mixed
Dan-Mixed

EVERYTHONG ELSE IS AVAILABLE :D

Hm.. maybe if we can get more people to go one-type and a few more mixed we can pull this off. SUPPORT THE LEAGUE AND SIGN UP~

Post opinions, suggestions, complaints, etc plz. I'd like to make this the best I can for everyone :)
MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) 753766

Last edited by LAWLMOWER on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:42 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Dan's mixed. x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:11 pm

Oh and your ideas sound good. xDDD
I personally think we can't just have a whole, "ZOMG I'M THE CHAMPION!" We need to battle and stuff, and decide on the strongest. Imo, of course. xP
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Lol that's a good idea.
Now, I must train epically to be the champion!
... Or at least an E4 member.
SO YOU BETTER WATCH OUT :>:3
-shot-
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:31 am

THE MIXED PEOPLE CAN BE THE ELITE FOUR...THREE.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:17 am

ICHIGO:WATER
I WANT TO BE GYM NUMBER 3 D:
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:23 am

NO ICH. I'M WATER.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:27 am

IM WATER RAEG
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:27 am

YES I'M MIXED
I WANT TO BE THE 7TH OR 8TH GYM LEADER
OR DO WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THAT TOO?
BTW, I'LL GIVE IT A TRY ON THAT TROPHY IF YOU WANT ME TO.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:22 am

I wanna be a gym leader.
Number 5, if possible. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:22 am

I hate you guys. :C
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:47 am

Could I be the 7th gym leader? ;3;
-idolizes blaine lol-
Maybe I'll be fire instead. o3o;
-thinkthinkthink-
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:09 am

I'd like to keep my mixed team, if possible. o3o;
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:50 am

I'M KEEPING MY MIXED TEAM.
I'D RATHER DROP OUT OF THIS DAMN LEAGUE THAN GET DIFFERENT POKEMON.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:05 am

KAYSO DOES ANYONE HAVE IDEAS ON HOW WE'RE GOING TO LAY ALL THIS OUT? WE HAVE ENOUGH GYMS AND ALMOST ENOUGH E4 BUT WITH THE ISSUE OF MIXED TEAMS IDK HOW THIS WILL WORK SINCE IT WON'T BE FAIR IF JUST MIXED TEAMS WERE E4.
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:50 am

....FOR THE CHAMPION, WHY CAN'T IT BE A TEAM OF HACKED MILOTICS THAT AER LIKE....FUCKING GODLY? 8D?

-shot-

BUT CAN I BE THE 6TH GYM LEADER? 8D?
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:41 pm

TODDodile wrote:
KAYSO DOES ANYONE HAVE IDEAS ON HOW WE'RE GOING TO LAY ALL THIS OUT? WE HAVE ENOUGH GYMS AND ALMOST ENOUGH E4 BUT WITH THE ISSUE OF MIXED TEAMS IDK HOW THIS WILL WORK SINCE IT WON'T BE FAIR IF JUST MIXED TEAMS WERE E4.
Mixed trainers can be gym leaders, too. It doesn't really matter. WHUT? I need to finish my team, first.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Uhm. Besides, mixed teams are generally stronger. o3o I can't see a team of water-types prevailing over a speedy electric sweeper, plus others. o3o;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:00 pm

SOMEBODY SET US UP THE BOMB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)   MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAH IDEAZ FOR ZE LEAGUE (PLEASE READ)
Page 1 of 1