Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF

Go down 
+7
figus maximus
Arcade
Infidel
FUCKBAD
Brosie
LightSpeed
Nighting
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :
HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Empty
PostSubject: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Okay. Title says it all.

Some of you may not find some of the stories funny. But hey, is some of them made people LOL/WTF/LOLWTF, it's HLH-TTYDIHTYDIAMPGL thread worthy. 8D

Last edited by Darkrai on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Warnings :
HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Right_bar_bleue

HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:37 pm

Okay, I'll go first.

Cause, I was taking a nap. I woke up at 7:45.
My mom called me to eat.
It was taking time to cook.
And you guys know that I abuse smileys, right?
I was waiting for the food.
The rice was done cooking.
I was getting impatient.
I had to do my homework.
So I did the WTF? face.
My mom stared at me.
Then laughed.
8D

I like using HL smileys IRL.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Lol, me and rosie talk exactly like we do on HL. we say "lol" "fail" and other random shit like that XDDD

...and we also use the names of smileys when we talk.

like for example, instead of trying to make the I SU HAPPEEE! 8DDD face we just say "Happy gaara" XD

..Ish fun.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:01 pm

:srs:
I MAKE THAT FACE ALL THE TIME ;O;
EVERYONE THINKS ITS CREEPY
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:28 am

Nick wrote:
Lol, me and rosie talk exactly like we do on HL. we say "lol" "fail" and other random shit like that XDDD

...and we also use the names of smileys when we talk.

like for example, instead of trying to make the I SU HAPPEEE! 8DDD face we just say "Happy gaara" XD

..Ish fun.

Lolyeah ikr. XDDD
HAAAAAPPEHHHHHH GAAAARRRRRRRAAAAA I SU HAPPEEE! 8DDD
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:02 am

Lol, I make smiley faces too. XD

And sometimes, I slip up and slay "pl0x" or something, and people are like "... Did you just say /plox/?"
And I'm like "NO I SAID PLEASE WTF ARE YOU ON >.>"
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:07 am

Oh and also
Whoever I've talked to knows that when I laugh really hard I sound like I'm choking, I say "like" a lot, I make stupid voices, and uh... yeearh.
O I saw that too lol.
I'm like,
"YEEEEAARRH. |D"
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:20 am

I say stuff like fail, lulz, OMG (the letters, not the words), epic, etc.
And make the faces. xDDD
But almost everyone in my group does, so it isn't that weird. xP
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:30 am

I SAY "LULZ" ALL THE TIME
AND I SWEAR I WAS /THIS/ CLOSE TO BEING IN DESPAIR AT WAL-MART. (I DO IT ALL THE TIME AT HOME LULZ)
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:42 am

WELL, I SAY DESPAIR IRL NOW. 8D

I BLAME YOU CHRIS. RAEG
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:24 pm

I WRITE CRAP IN 1337.
:D
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:25 pm

But you know, everyone in my school is starting to say 'Epic' and 'Fail'. Its getting so fucking annoying.
D;
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:47 pm

IKR@HOODS I LIKED IT BETTER AS A PHRASE OF THE INTARWEBZ
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:41 pm

iMilkweed.exe wrote:
But you know, everyone in my school is starting to say 'Epic' and 'Fail'. Its getting so fucking annoying.
D;

Dude. IKR? D:
Everyone at school is all like "I lost the game!" And "Epic Fail!" and such.
I'm the one that introduced it to them, though. n.n
It gets so fucking annoying after a while
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Yeah, I mean shit. /EVERYONE/ is saying epic fail, and Chris and I were the only ones saying it, and then the game, everyone in band is saying it because of me and Chris.

And everyone is saying lulz, but they are spelling it lolz. WTF?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:57 pm

....Only me and Rosie talk like that at my school, people think we're insane I SU HAPPEEE! 8DDD
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:44 pm

I hate when people do that. >/ They'll be like "Lolz =]" And I'm like "-draws raegface- RAEG "

And people at my school fucking
ABUSE
"=]"
D8<
No one at my school is original with smilies. I've like /NEVER/ seen any of them use "8D" or similar. And I am the only one in the entire school who draws raeg. :<

Lately, Kay and I have started calling people noobs. Soon, it will catch on.

AND ONLY PEOPLE LIKE US KNOW TRUE INTARWEBZ SPEECH.
I CAME HEEHEE
Oh yeah I draw that smiley too. XDD
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:13 am

The Eternal Fire wrote:
Yeah, I mean shit. /EVERYONE/ is saying epic fail, and Chris and I were the only ones saying it, and then the game, everyone in band is saying it because of me and Chris.

Which is why I don't go in despair at school. ANNOYING!!! I'm keeping that to myself.

I can imagine it now. Walking down the hall, "I'M IN DESPAIR!"

Ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:39 am

You do that at the lunch table sometime Chris >.<
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:19 am

RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:41 am

Back when I was in school, everytime I heard something bad, I'd pull a Will Smith by dropping on my knees and saying "OH ASHLEY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
... oh.
I called everybody n00bs.
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:27 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:30 am

I constantly say 'Wut' over and over again.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:46 am

I always say "fail", minus the epic xD And not a lot of people in my school know about the game. When I try to explain, they just give me a :OSHI-: look

I also never cussed until I met Vix xD -shot-
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:50 pm

OH ASHLEY NOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF   HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HL Habits-Things that you do in HL that you did IRL and made people go LOL/WTF/LOLWTF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next