Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I CAN HAS RULES PRZ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Empty
PostSubject: I CAN HAS RULES PRZ   I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:26 am

Okay guys.
We all need to rant.
Which is exactly /why/ I'm making some rules for this area of HL.
Simply because a lot of times, we have trouble concerning the way other people view things.

1. You may NOT post a rant about anyone from HL.

2. Keep your rude comments to yourself. No one wants to hear the crap other people have to say if its just bashing the views of the person ranting.

3. If you /need/ to post a rant about someone that the majority of people here know, please /ask me/ if you can post it. I'm only trying to keep people from getting upset because their friends may be bashed.

4. Don't joke about someone else's rant. Yes, you may think its a stupid thing to rant about, but the person may feel strongly about it, so please respect what they're ranting about.

5. If you are in question (And I don't know why you would be anyway) of any rant you may want to post, please, just ask me or someone you know has good judgement if you should post it.

To save ourselves from future arguments I will be watching this area of the forums very closely. If you break one of the rules I have listed, I will personally make sure that there will be some form of punishment (Although I'll run the punishment I have in mind by Vix first). The general forum rules apply as well, and you will be penalized for them too. And just because the majority of us are admins does NOT make it an excuse to break ANY of the rules. In that, any admin found breaking the rules will have some form of punishment.

Now rant away~
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS RULES PRZ   I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:00 pm

3. If you /need/ to post a rant about someone that the majority of people here know, please /ask me/ if you can post it.
---
...THAT COMPLETELY VOIDS THE CONCEPT OF RANTING.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :
I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS RULES PRZ   I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:05 am

SKAÐI wrote:
3. If you /need/ to post a rant about someone that the majority of people here know, please /ask me/ if you can post it.
---

Actually no.
I'll use an example.
Jeff, we all know him and, for the most part, we all hate him. But what if someone here was like, his best friend? If someone t-ranted about Jeff, their friend could be pissed.

And ranting doesn't always just involve people. You can rant about grades, something you think is stupid.

I only have that rule set up avoid conflict in a case where their friend is the rantee.

However, if its about polititians, that's a different story, as well as ranting about someone that no one here knows.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS RULES PRZ   I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:08 am

iMilkweed.exe wrote:
SKAÐI wrote:
---

Actually no.
I'll use an example.
Jeff, we all know him and, for the most part, we all hate him. But what if someone here was like, his best friend? If someone t-ranted about Jeff, their friend could be pissed.

And ranting doesn't always just involve people. You can rant about grades, something you think is stupid.

I only have that rule set up avoid conflict in a case where their friend is the rantee.

However, if its about polititians, that's a different story, as well as ranting about someone that no one here knows.
Actually >_> Yes it does.
A rant is basically thoughtless belly-aching about something.
Asking someone for permission is like asking someone, "Hey, can I be happy?"
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS RULES PRZ   I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:14 am

Well, I don't get mad at people, it's the things they do.
So I would suggest that rule be something like, "Make sure you specify that it's what the person /does/ that upsets you". I don't want anyone here thinking they're hated by everyone or crap like that.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS RULES PRZ   I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:32 am

Toxicroak wrote:
Well, I don't get mad at people, it's the things they do.
So I would suggest that rule be something like, "Make sure you specify that it's what the person /does/ that upsets you". I don't want anyone here thinking they're hated by everyone or crap like that.

Alrighty.
I'll fix it in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CAN HAS RULES PRZ   I CAN HAS RULES PRZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CAN HAS RULES PRZ
Page 1 of 1