Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hacker's League Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
Hacker's League Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hacker's League Rules Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

Hacker's League Rules Empty
PostSubject: Hacker's League Rules   Hacker's League Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:57 pm

Alright, times have changed. These aren't really rules, per se. I don't kick or ban anymore either. ... Unless you're really being a dick. Then I'll just de-admin you or something.
So yeah, two things that should be obeyed to a certain degree.

Bashing is an offense! If you don't like something, just say 'I don't like it' or 'I'd rather not talk about it', something along those lines. There's no need to be an asshole about it. (Does not apply to JoeHoes, Miley Cywalrus, Twatlight, et cetera.)
I don't care if you're blunt, it doesn't kill you to be polite. If everyone were fine with it, it would be okay. But if something someone likes, and you really hate it, just say "I don't really like this, can we please change the topic?" something like that. But if everyone is talking about it except for you, well, you're fucked. Try and join in or go do something of your own.

We don't care to know details of your sex life. Saying who you're dating is fine, and if you two are together in the CB, you can be like, '-hugs-' or something. But there's no need to be a radio about it. OCs are also under this rule, unless the two people who wish do to whatever with their OCs (don't be a pig :| ) are the sole members in the CB.

Last edited by Vix on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:44 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
Hacker's League Rules Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Hacker's League Rules Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: Hacker's League Rules   Hacker's League Rules Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:17 am

everyone forgot these rules
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
Hacker's League Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hacker's League Rules Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hacker's League Rules   Hacker's League Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:04 am

gfhbjnkcm lwefiu2ib v RULEZ :P God college has me all l;iagfhefjv
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacker's League Rules   Hacker's League Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacker's League Rules
Page 1 of 1